over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do Equine, Bovine GH work on Humans ?

I have read that for GH to work it must be Species specific. For Humans you must use Human Growth Hormone. I just read several articals where Professional Athletes (cyclists) were caught with Equine Growth Hormone. Some said it was great.I can hunt down the thread if you guys insist. How could that be... if the GH is species specific. Can these professional Olympic Athl:confused: etes be wrong ? Any one out there use Equine or Bovine Growth Hormone and any results good or bad? I can get Bovine Growth Hormone fairly easily but don't want to waste my time or $ if it is not worth it.

Steve

I can see it causing a possibly very severe allergic reaction in some individuals. Guess why bovine or porcine insulin isnt used very often anymore?

I did search on this board for Equine or Equigen

It appears that many people say they good results from Equigen. Not sure whey it works. I can get Bovine GH easy and cheap. I have not heard of any one using it or Porcine (pig GH).

Steve:confused:

Back a few yearsd ago a few fellas at my gym all pitched in and got hold of bovine gh, now the price was right and they asked me if I wanted in, I politly told them no thanks and gave them this word of caution, Animal GH, whether bovine, porcine or other wise is not a very good idea. it can cause serious upsets to your endocrine system which is very delicate indeed. my first response was I will not do it! Now the story unfolds. One guy got the worst case of red sore welts in his abdoman I've ever seen and ended up with the neverending flu, The second guy ended up in hospital on a drip and damn near needed dialysis. The third ended up with fevers, nausea and diaorreha for weeks. It was from the GH. That's why they say it is species specific. Now not everyone may get such a bad reaction, are YOU williong to take that chance??? End of story.

Thanks for your post. I did some more research and found that Bovine GH is 30 % different that human GH. They did studin in the 1950's on short children and the Bovine GH did nothing for them. I did read from doing a search on this board under Equigen or Equine GH that the Horse GH will give red sores also and the guys who used it said it works great but you have to inject slowly? They also said that some of them got flu like symptoms while others didn't. I think the Athletes took Equine GH as it was not on the detection list by the Olympics at the time (now it is). they would have taken Human GH if they could. They did say they got pretty decnt results from it and there are many who have said this. It really shouldn't work but it does. Since I have no access to cheap Equine GH I will not look any further. I think the best deal is the sponsers on the board for Human GH. I am a chicken on ordering gear from overseas. I make my own gear from Cattle pellets and it is cheap and effective and I now I did not get ripped off and will do to jail etc.

Steve why don't you just order gear from a source that is domestic?

STEVE- as far as I know, all animal GH is not the same as human GH and will NOT work in humans.

Especially horse GH, I believe 75% of the AA sequence is totally incompatible with humans. Its been a while, but I have spoken with scientists/researchers as Bresa Gen at length about this.

Why do you think certain sources no longer sell Bresa Gen GH?

Any FOOL thats telling u Equine GH (horse GH) works in humans is a complete liar and only speaking from the placebo effect.

Bovine GH is called Posilac. Will not work in humans whatsoever. Makes cow produce more milk. Do not try it please!

EQ GH

Personally I liked it & I believe that several vets here liked it too...;)

John-

heeey, if you want me to get you some Bresa Gen GH for under $20 per 70mg and charge you $210 for it (same as 210iu of GH since 3iu = 1mg) u just let me know ;)

but I am telling u, it does NOT work in humans!

FYI- just because you feel the negative side effects such as tingly fingers, fat fingers, slight water bloat, or carpal tunnel syndrome does not mean it works

trust me, I used it too - it feels like its working but its not.

PS. check your email weener!!:D

Very old but...

This makes me wonder.
Serostim is mammalian derived while others are ecoli.
What do they do to make growth hormone for people?
Yes I can search around and the answer is there, but I'd like a discussion here.

While guys say don't use use Animal Gh they easily inject China generics of who knows what. When brands have been tested (like actually for somatropin) it will say if there's somatropin or not. How do we know these Chinese brands are for humans.
Maybe get red welts and such just like when they use EGH.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131