over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DO YOU HAVE BODY OR FACIAL ACNE!??

maxmusle1

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
BODY OR FACIAL ACNE!??

1) Skin Hygiene
For men who are on testosterone replacement therapy or an anabolic steroid and cycle are experiencing an increase in skin oil production or acne formation, utilizing a daily facial and body wash to remove excess oil can help. Often recommend are body and facial washes that contain Salicylic Acid and/or Benzyl Peroxide.

2) Salicylic Acid
Salicylic Acid is a topical agent that has been used extensively for the treatment of acne and as an exfoliating to gently cleanse the skin. Salicylic acid acts as a “keratolytic" agent by breaking down and softening the bonds between keratin cells in the top most layers of the skin for easy removal. In addition, Salicylic Acid also penetrates deep into the pores to remove dead skin cells that may block skin pores.
Salicylic Acid is a topical agent that has been used extensively for the treatment of acne and as an exfoliating to gently cleanse the skin. Salicylic acid acts as a “keratolytic" agent by breaking down and softening the bonds between keratin cells in the top most layers of the skin for easy removal. In addition, Salicylic Acid also penetrates deep into the pores to remove dead skin cells that may block skin pores.
For men who experience acne while on testosterone secondary to increase sebum production a Salicylic Acid facial and body wash are sold over the counter and can be a great first option to combat acne formation. When choosing a facial wash consider using only 2% Salicylic Acid solution. 3% Salicylic Acid is best for the body and not the face.

3) Benzyl Peroxide
Unlike Salicylic Acid, Benzyl Peroxide works by killing bacteria that live underneath skin cells and removes dead skin cells known to cause acne. Benzyl Peroxide has been used since the early 1950’s to treat and manage acne and can be found in concentrations ranging from 2.5% to 10%. Benzyl Peroxide can be found in over the counter body and facial washes. Be careful, as Benzyl Peroxide can cause skin irritation if over the counter body and facial washes. Be careful, as Benzyl Peroxide can cause skin irritation if over used and may also stain clothing.

4) Topical Retinoids
Topical retinoids work by slowing the buildup of dead skin cells on the outer layer of dermis. Retinoids are available in a variety of gels, creams and liquids and can also function well for spot treatments for severe acne. Men who use retinoids should be aware that use of a topical retinoid and overt sun exposure can harm and irritate the skin. Skin exposure to sun while using retinoid compound is not advised. Most men often use it before bed to avoid sun exposure.

**(So as to avoid the use of antibiotics)**
Max’s Experience:with clients :

Artificial Tanning Bed once or twice weekly. Stand up only use non irritating spf protection on face/neck to avoid aging skin
Loose pure cotton is recommended
(especially training, DO NOT shower after
Tanning for at least 4hrs). Silicone body/back brush(no rags or shower scrunchies) Rinse silicone and let air dry. Differin®️ is OTC now and is very effective. Only use silicone bacne brush and never a rag. 7D137AD0-B0DB-4CB6-A786-2EAC65E74BBC.jpeg

Max

I don't reccomend the benzoyl peroxide because it stains and ruins everything it touches but everything else is good to go information brother especially the back scrub ive got one I get acne on cycle bad.
Great post

Oh boy here we go

What would be recommended (I know nothing about acne causes) for the type of pimples that are like welts? They never "pop" and just have to be waited out, leaving a subcutaneous spot resembling something like a cigarette burn. It doesn't seem to be cystic because there is no cyst. When my ex-wife used to get them occasionally, she called them "rag zits" bc they occured during the month when her hormone were all over creation. I get them bad on deca and npp. These don't seem to be sebum related. They're similar to ingrown hairs. But I have no hair on my back. And that's where they appear.

Over time, my back now looks like it was sprayed with bb's.

What would be recommended (I know nothing about acne causes) for the type of pimples that are like welts? They never "pop" and just have to be waited out, leaving a subcutaneous spot resembling something like a cigarette burn. It doesn't seem to be cystic because there is no cyst. When my ex-wife used to get them occasionally, she called them "rag zits" bc they occured during the month when her hormone were all over creation. I get them bad on deca and npp. These don't seem to be sebum related. They're similar to ingrown hairs. But I have no hair on my back. And that's where they appear.

Over time, my back now looks like it was sprayed with bb's.
The ones that are like welts are called systic acne and are usually treated with Accutane but Accutane is extremely toxic and I don't reccomend it unless absolutely necessary.
I would start off trying anti biotics that are for acne I can't remember the names off the top of my head but there are a couple and with a retinol cream or gel like retin-a you can usually knock them out

The ones that are like welts are called systic acne and are usually treated with Accutane but Accutane is extremely toxic and I don't reccomend it unless absolutely necessary.
I would start off trying anti biotics that are for acne I can't remember the names off the top of my head but there are a couple and with a retinol cream or gel like retin-a you can usually knock them out
I think my doc friend gave me tetracycline last time. What about the subcutaneous dark spots (scars)? Does retinA or similar help get rid of the discoloration? Most of my skin is glowing but my back looks like a chemistry experiment gone awry. Even my daughter asked, "What are those dots on your back?"

I think my doc friend gave me tetracycline last time. What about the subcutaneous dark spots (scars)? Does retinA or similar help get rid of the discoloration? Most of my skin is glowing but my back looks like a chemistry experiment gone awry. Even my daughter asked, "What are those dots on your back?"
When you mention dark spots im not familiar with that I had systic acne when I was young and used Accutane it works but its bad stuff. The retin-a will actually over time peel away your skin helping remove scars and wrinkles even lines so I imagine if you used it long enough it would eventually get rid of the black spots.
Tetracycline and doxycycline are the 2 I was thinking of they work well. You should see improvement after about a month.
I would recommend changing pillow cases and sheets every night atleast for me this is were I get most of my acne from if you change them out alot it helps with the acne.

When you mention dark spots im not familiar with that I had systic acne when I was young and used Accutane it works but its bad stuff. The retin-a will actually over time peel away your skin helping remove scars and wrinkles even lines so I imagine if you used it long enough it would eventually get rid of the black spots.
Tetracycline and doxycycline are the 2 I was thinking of they work well. You should see improvement after about a month.
I would recommend changing pillow cases and sheets every night atleast for me this is were I get most of my acne from if you change them out alot it helps with the acne.
I will definitely start doing that. I do sweat at night. (always) Thank you! I will definitely try the retin-A. Yes! It was doxycycline not tetracycline, my mistake. I think he said long-term tetracycline can lead to yellowing of the teeth. This was a decade ago though. But it did work. I remember I had to stay out of direct sunlight until all the welts were gone if my memory is correct.

I will definitely start doing that. I do sweat at night. (always) Thank you! I will definitely try the retin-A. Yes! It was doxycycline not tetracycline, my mistake. I think he said long-term tetracycline can lead to yellowing of the teeth. This was a decade ago though. But it did work. I remember I had to stay out of direct sunlight until all the welts were gone if my memory is correct.
Yep that's correct brother the sun will mess you up while using retin-a you should be really dry already the sun will just make it worse.
Yeah I used to do the sheets once a week and on cycle acne was crazy I started changing my pillow case every day and sheets eod and there was a huge difference if I could afford enough sheets to change ed I would on cycle honestly.
I know that tetracycline is the stronger version I believe but doxycycline is much more tolerable also I wish you the best brother hit me up anytime [email protected] im always available to help

I'm fortunate that I've never had any real issues with acne or scaring, but on rare occasions I will break out. I can't stand it, even if it just 1 pinhead. During these times of break out I can feel the extra sebum build up. I've tried almost all the over counter products when these breaks happen like benzoyl peroxide soaps and assortment of ance pads like oxy pad. However none of these do a better job then taking a little dawn dish detergent and washing effected areas 1-2x a day. The soap does a good job of getting that extra layer of sebum off and allowing pores to breath. My skin is relativity sensitive, but I have no problems using it and its clears my skin within days. I've have read reports of it being too abrasive for some causing more breaks, but if your at your wits end, it's definitely worth a try.

I'm fortunate that I've never had any real issues with acne or scaring, but on rare occasions I will break out. I can't stand it, even if it just 1 pinhead. During these times of break out I can feel the extra sebum build up. I've tried almost all the over counter products when these breaks happen like benzoyl peroxide soaps and assortment of ance pads like oxy pad. However none of these do a better job then taking a little dawn dish detergent and washing effected areas 1-2x a day. The soap does a good job of getting that extra layer of sebum off and allowing pores to breath. My skin is relativity sensitive, but I have no problems using it and its clears my skin within days. I've have read reports of it being too abrasive for some causing more breaks, but if your at your wits end, it's definitely worth a try.
Hell, I'll try it. Nothing to lose. Want to hear something bizarre? My skin was always best in the summer where I'd lay by the pool and I used Coppertone which actually had coconut and palm oil in it. But then they cheapened the formula. I've considered adding a tablespoon of coconut oil to a good lotion and see what happens.

Coconut oil: caprylic acid C -8:0 (8%), capric acid, C-10:0,(7%), lauric acid C-12:0, (49%), myristic acid C-14:0(8%), palmitic acid C-16:0 (8%), stearic acid C-18:0 (2%), oleic acid C-18:1 (6%) and 2% of C-18:2 linoleic acid.

Maybe it kills bacteria?

Hell, I'll try it. Nothing to lose. Want to hear something bizarre? My skin was always best in the summer where I'd lay by the pool and I used Coppertone which actually had coconut and palm oil in it. But then they cheapened the formula. I've considered adding a tablespoon of coconut oil to a good lotion and see what happens.

Coconut oil: caprylic acid C -8:0 (8%), capric acid, C-10:0,(7%), lauric acid C-12:0, (49%), myristic acid C-14:0(8%), palmitic acid C-16:0 (8%), stearic acid C-18:0 (2%), oleic acid C-18:1 (6%) and 2% of C-18:2 linoleic acid.

Maybe it kills bacteria?
I've heard dawn does work I should have mentioned it smh he is right though it can help

Maybe it kills bacteria?

It's believe your right, that it has antibacterial qualities. Good suggestion. I bet this would be more ideal vs using other otc moisturizer if your break out is because of overly dry skin.

I've heard dawn does work I should have mentioned it smh he is right though it can help
It's crazy sometimes how that works with the most basic items out preforming the higher dollar stuff.

It's crazy sometimes how that works with the most basic items out preforming the higher dollar stuff.
Its true you can find really simple remedies to issues that you would never think of they call them life hacks now lol I learned that recently lol

40 year old male. No gear for 15 years. Have naturally oily and sweat a lot and currently have acne on my face like a teen going through puberty. Infected ones near temple often. Little ones all over forehead. Am very hygienic. Used Benzyl Peroxide (10%) on face. Nada. Now use a Sulfur based soap on my face which dries it out...for 10 minutes. My skin is often the worst in the summer because of all the sweating. Am on Retin-A 0.08% and still have bad acne on my face. Am waiting to fill a script for Accutane, which I did a course of when I was 24. Am afraid it might cause me to lose hair or thin. Hopefully not. Will probably only start with 40mg. Yes, this blows.

Its true you can find really simple remedies to issues that you would never think of they call them life hacks now lol I learned that recently lol
x2 like organic ACV (with the mother plant ) works for everything...

BIOGENIX

Black African soap and nizoral shampoo has helped me a good bit.

I'm not going to repeat another time that a topical androgen antagonist was approved as a prescription medication for acne, next we should see a version of it for your hair.

Start with that for androgen related issues, then add the appropriate retinoid. The problem is both applying it onto your back itself and the amount required to cover your back. Luckily you can apply a lot of this stuff topically, and it stays put without systematic absorption.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws