over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you meet such hot girls in your gym?

I've had to change gyms too many times because of crazy girls I pounded and it's always the young ones that want it. Probably tired of the betas their own age and see me as a prime specimen to let loose on, guess I shouldn't be complaining! But man this new generation of late teen early twenties girls is something else, no shame at all they let you do anything. But you have nothing in common with them at all, they all also seem to be proudly damaged emotionally, it's weird...

Wife material :eek:

ALLEX Whats the name of the blonde?

2 million dollar baby.

I think she´s the one that revived all the dead in Game of Thrones and that dude the Night King is taking all the credit.

Last name? She has to be a fitness model

Don't know...

Just a girl. You find them everywhere here. Spend an hour at the mall and you'll see 30 or 40 walking around.

More:

eowoMS1.jpg

I actually live in the same city as Eva Andressa. Seen her around a couple of times. Although she's totally a babe, there are several girls with a similar build training in gyms around here.

There's a proven formula here in Brazil to build this kind of body. All the upscale gyms offer trainers, nutritionists and referrals to plastic surgeons and doctors that prescribe pharmacy grade oxandrolone and growth hormone.

It's a thing here. If you pay attention, you'll notice that they all look very similar.

It's basically this:

- Get lean with abs first.
- Train legs heavy and intense as fuck.
- Hop on hormones.
- Metacril or hidrogel on butt (some do thighs too).

Do this and you have your average Brazilian hot girl. Some have great genetics and don't do hormones or surgery, but most do.

Yes, most gyms are full of them sluted out in leggings/yoga pants...

I still dont see the big deal about asian women :confused:

Originally Posted by FrancisK View Post
I've had to change gyms too many times because of crazy girls I pounded and it's always the young ones that want it. Probably tired of the betas their own age and see me as a prime specimen to let loose on, guess I shouldn't be complaining! But man this new generation of late teen early twenties girls is something else, no shame at all they let you do anything. But you have nothing in common with them at all, they all also seem to be proudly damaged emotionally, it's weird...

Hollywood and lazy cucked parents did an excellent job.

the girl i sponsor ... NANDA :love::D

Attachments

• 19396812_858100044341258_494240513745832186_n.jpg
    19396812_858100044341258_494240513745832186_n.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 449
Yep met many hot girls at the gym and i married one :headbang:

I've had to change gyms too many times because of crazy girls I pounded and it's always the young ones that want it. Probably tired of the betas their own age and see me as a prime specimen to let loose on, guess I shouldn't be complaining! But man this new generation of late teen early twenties girls is something else, no shame at all they let you do anything. But you have nothing in common with them at all, they all also seem to be proudly damaged emotionally, it's weird.

This time I'm at the YMCA and I love it, full gym which is all to myself pretty much everyday. Problem is they have this new sexy girl working the front and she's starting to go out of her way to watch me work out and talk to me.

Might be changing gyms again soon....

Well the young ones always tell me they want a man and not a boy. Plus guys their age are pretty much all broke these days. I had no problem with women in my 20s but i didnt think id still be picking them up at my age. :)

I don't think my wife wants me to meet hot looking girls at the gym. :eek:
My wife is with me in the gym 70- 80 percent of the times. A girl once asked me nicely to show her how to do hip trusts as she must have seen me doing it and i was going to show her and i did. My wife saw it and she later asked me

u picking a bird tonight are u ?

I said yes i am.. I said to my wife the fitty said if I teach her this move she will let me bang her tonight in the car park.

My wife said ...

"oh cool, happy fucking!"

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

From Minas, right?

See, they all look the same. Plenty of them in Miami too...

Is it called "sponsorship" now? :D

We call them "prepaids" over in Colombia (and when i was down in Miami too). Somebody already paid for all their surgeries thus "prepaid". :)

From Minas, right?

See, they all look the same. Plenty of them in Miami too...

Is it called "sponsorship" now? :D

Goiania ;)

I'm actually heading to Rio in 8 weeks :love::love::love:

When I lived in Cali and worked out at the 24hr fitness in Irvine, that was the mecca of beautiful people! But I guess that's going to happen when you're in the land of beautiful people. I loved that gym, meeemorieeeees

Whiskey

I wonder what it will look like when the first generation of Instagram women gets old :eek:

I wonder what it will look like when the first generation of Instagram women gets old :eek:

I went on a date a while back with this 22 year old chick, she was cute anyone would pork her but not a smoke show by any means. She would be a lot more cute if she wasn't trying so damn hard to look/act sexy, it was really forced and kinda silly, almost sad. During dinner I asked something to the effect of "what do you plan on doing with your life" and her answer was that she wanted to become an instagram model like her busted sister. Yea I pounded her that night with half a hard on and played nice for a while to avoid the false rape from regret accusation but never wanted to see her again, she had no value to me at that point not even as a cum dumpster but I'm sure she has 100 other guys orbiting around her making her think she should be a instaslut. If she had dressed with some semblance of shame or maybe didn't talk like she was a man addressing a fetish prostitute while on our first date I probably would have kept her around and shown her the respect a good woman deserves, she probably has no idea what that feels like and never will until her life is fucked.

Shit just doesn't do it for me, I'm not some playboy I'll happily wife a girl up, I enjoy having a companion and but man whatever happened to being sweet and feminine.....god forbid maybe even humble?! Fuck is 33 really that old now compared to this backwards ass new generation? It's not even young kids the older chicks have picked up on it too thinking they need to do it to compete. How did shit change that much, I mean I know how it did but fuck it's still hard to fathom it.....

I went on a date a while back with this 22 year old chick, she was cute anyone would pork her but not a smoke show by any means. She would be a lot more cute if she wasn't trying so damn hard to look/act sexy, it was really forced and kinda silly, almost sad. During dinner I asked something to the effect of "what do you plan on doing with your life" and her answer was that she wanted to become an instagram model like her busted sister. Yea I pounded her that night with half a hard on and played nice for a while to avoid the false rape from regret accusation but never wanted to see her again, she had no value to me at that point not even as a cum dumpster but I'm sure she has 100 other guys orbiting around her making her think she should be a instaslut. If she had dressed with some semblance of shame or maybe didn't talk like she was a man addressing a fetish prostitute while on our first date I probably would have kept her around and shown her the respect a good woman deserves, she probably has no idea what that feels like and never will until her life is fucked.

Shit just doesn't do it for me, I'm not some playboy I'll happily wife a girl up, I enjoy having a companion and but man whatever happened to being sweet and feminine.....god forbid maybe even humble?! Fuck is 33 really that old now compared to this backwards ass new generation? It's not even young kids the older chicks have picked up on it too thinking they need to do it to compete. How did shit change that much, I mean I know how it did but fuck it's still hard to fathom it.....
I think it's social media...you know how that woman is by how she presents herself in her social media. Not like how it was before social media, there was that trying to figure out what type of person she is.

Take care.
MS

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear