over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anyone train under Justin Harris?

rayked11

Newbies
I recently just paid over 2k for this one year of coaching but I was under the impression that he is not only really good in nutrition but also power building coaching and training where he would make me some great programs. Though since he specializes in nutrition and dieting maybe no one uses him for his actual training? Is this the case, and if not how satisfied are you with his training programs?

I've always wondered what happened between them. They worked together, Ben made great progress with him, they started that Myoplasmic project together, and now it looks like they aren't even on speaking terms.

How so? Where did he say this? Indeed pretty weird since he exploded with Justin.
Instagram DMs but he doesnt want to share why. Now I'm thinking of trying to get that refund of the $2200 I just spent with the year with justin harris, was hoping someone on here would of had great experience with him for both nutrition and training.

Justin knows his stuff period. he is one that can blow you up. he worked with kukclo and sandoe too i believe. i got his carb cycling diet and doing it my self as i don't have the time to hire him for any meaningful period of time . if i could devote all my time i would def link up with him. cool dude, basics and doesn't over complicate things. i was also on his paid forum he for sure knows his stuff.

people always jump ship for sometimes no reason other than to see what else is out there. it just happens BB is one of those sports where one always thinks the other has the secret or can take me to the next level.

Yep. They want that secret pro stack
Justin knows his stuff period. he is one that can blow you up. he worked with kukclo and sandoe too i believe. i got his carb cycling diet and doing it my self as i don't have the time to hire him for any meaningful period of time . if i could devote all my time i would def link up with him. cool dude, basics and doesn't over complicate things. i was also on his paid forum he for sure knows his stuff.

people always jump ship for sometimes no reason other than to see what else is out there. it just happens BB is one of those sports where one always thinks the other has the secret or can take me to the next level.

Luki told us that already.
2-3g test
1-2g deca
1g primo
700mg masteron
700-1400+mg tren
15-20iu gh
50-100iu insulin
Cycle orals in and out
AI usually letro
Sounds about right to me. This is essentially what I was running chasing powerlifting numbers. Maybe a little less test. 1800mgs or so. And primo was out of my price range so that was eq. And I’ve never really ran much gh. Orals would be ran in 4 week blocks and then 2 weeks off and another block with another oral

2-3g test
1-2g deca
1g primo
700mg masteron
700-1400+mg tren
15-20iu gh
50-100iu insulin
Cycle orals in and out
AI usually letro
New client of his but I would only be using 200g of test being standalone trt and maybe combining var once I get my trt dialed in. I didn't hire him because of his PED expertise, only because he seems like a really smart and nice guy and that lots of people in this forum respects him and was hoping he would be the best guy in terms of nutrition and training coaching but man when Ben pollack is telling me he doesn't recommend him as a coach anymore after I already sent $2200 for a full year and ben was one of the reasons I went with Justin because of his progress so its just sad to hear. Really hoping someone can share their experience with him.

New client of his but I would only be using 200g of test being standalone trt and maybe combining var once I get my trt dialed in. I didn't hire him because of his PED expertise, only because he seems like a really smart and nice guy and that lots of people in this forum respects him and was hoping he would be the best guy in terms of nutrition and training coaching but man when Ben pollack is telling me he doesn't recommend him as a coach anymore after I already sent $2200 for a full year and ben was one of the reasons I went with Justin because of his progress so its just sad to hear. Really hoping someone can share their experience with him.
Sounds more like some sort of personal beef between them. Because clearly what Justin was doing with him was working. I’ve followed Justin since project super heavyweight and I’ve never heard hardly anyone say a bad thing about the guy or how he works

I work with Justin, have for over a year now I believe. Nothing but good things to say about him. Keeps shit basic. Gets results. He actually reads the updates and responds accordingly (aka he gives a fuck unlike many).

If you paid for a year I'd give it a go.

If you've had 1000+ clients in your career you're guaranteed to have someone that didn't like your approach. That's with anything in life.

I work with Justin, have for over a year now I believe. Nothing but good things to say about him. Keeps shit basic. Gets results. He actually reads the updates and responds accordingly (aka he gives a fuck unlike many).

If you paid for a year I'd give it a go.

If you've had 1000+ clients in your career you're guaranteed to have someone that didn't like your approach. That's with anything in life.
Does he only coach you on nutrition or does he also design your training programs? If so how is it?

Does he only coach you on nutrition or does he also design your training programs? If so how is it?
I would imagine his training is style like how he trains. Higher frequency, less volume, power movements

He sends you an initial plan that includes a training program.

I went and did my own thing as volume and everything else is person dependent. We had a chat about this and the only one that can figure out what works for you is you when it comes to training.

I'm not a powerlifter though. I can say I've definitely made improvements with his guidance.

If you already paid him then just talk to him. He's pretty cool.

I've had my fair share of coaches and I'm not planning on going anywhere else anytime soon. So take that for what it's worth

2-3g test
1-2g deca
1g primo
700mg masteron
700-1400+mg tren
15-20iu gh
50-100iu insulin
Cycle orals in and out
AI usually letro
So why then aren't you, everyone else here, and Luki pros?

LOL I worked with Justin Harris YEARS AGO for Jr. Nationals (got 2nd place light heavys), I liked Justin, very knowledgeable, super nice guy, and I can only imagine how much more knowledge he has NOW.

Ps. The year I did Jr. Nationals under Justin Harris guide, Phil Heath won the heavyweight and overalls. The guy that got 2nd place in the heavyweights behind Phil was also coached by Justin Harris.

So why then aren't you, everyone else here, and Luki pros?

Justin isn't some gear guru with crazy ass cycles where you take your anadrol at 10:15am and your aromasin at 11:45.. he's far from that. He likes to keep shit reeeal simple and non toxic in the offseason.

Also he advises. He doesn't prescribe.. doesn't even really talk about cycles. I just tell him about my plans and he either says "ya, that sounds good" or "eh, maybe you wanna rethink that one".

He will tell you a sort of general concept and you decide your own boundaries.

Now here's the real thing... He'll tell you first hand- it's fucking years and years and years and years of pounding back boring ass chicken and rice. The biggest mofo is the guy that ate the most chicken and rice lol. The diets aren't some glorious shit.

I eat potatos, rice, Oatmeal, beef and rice. Some seasonings and Mustard. That's it. It ain't some glorious shit.

Also, just replying to bboy on this one as kind of like an add on.. also wanted him to see this. Not directed at him as much as everyone else

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws