over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does DNP cause face puffiness

Exister0

Banned
Hey I’ve heard stories of guys gaining significant water retention from dnp. Does this mean one’s face will be a lot puffier than normal during their dnp run? Is it dose dependent?

Why does it bloat your face? Is there anyway to avoid this water retention and stay dry?

You'll retain water pretty much anywhere, that's why you don't really see the results until about a week after dropping it. Trying to 'stay dry' on dnp is probably not a great idea; possibly deadly. You're retaining water, but you're simultaneously being dehydrated of water and electrolytes. I wouldn't worry, you'll be dry a week after your run.

I see. It’s very odd as my waist has been decreasing and there’s some new vascularity yet my abs and face look watery. Is it typically for measurements to change even when the visual results aren’t realized?

Yes, whereas another guy may retain water in his waist. Enough for measurements to change? Sure

DNP burns fat but it's not a product for a ripped look

Everyone is going to hold different amounts of water in different parts of their body. Like prodaf said, it's not a drug you use to look cut and dry while on it, you wait for the water to drop off.

I never hear of anyone holding water on their face.

If it's within the first 24 hours, do you think it could be some sort of reaction or allergy?

A lot of people have a reaction to dnp, usually in the form of hives, but water retention that quick may signify an allergy, too.

Not really, mine is pretty well distributed but I do tend to hold more water in my midsection on dnp

Have you tried an antihistamine? A lot of people run benadryl or something similar while on dnp

Yes at a dose around 400mg a day, I can pretty much see daily changes. I normally only run 200-250, though, way more comfortable and fat loss is very steady. Doesn't mean it'll happen to you, though. I've seen people run it and they would actually gain weight, get puffy and wouldn't know the results until the water dropped off

Protein sparing modified fast, usually. I don't do extra cardio when I'm that depleted on dnp. At 200mg I won't be gaining any strength or size, just maintaining, not too detrimental at that dose

Yes volume is reduced. If I'm running dnp, that means I'm already trying to dig very deep and calories are low, too, so reduced volume and just go through the motions. It depends, though, at 200mg I can lift more or less normally

Carb intake depends on how uncomfortable you are comfortable with being lol, any diet with any deficit is going to work. I don't think it really makes a huge difference. For me, PSMF is better because I lose my hunger, eventually.

How does it feel on no carbs with dnp? Do you feel weaker or lethargic? What’s your usual dosage?

I am used to being without carbohydrates, I have more than 10 years with keto or low carb diets. With DNP and a cutting diet, you just feel like shit, the worst is the insonmia, adding carbohydrates only worsens this problem.

I use 300 mg on average, sometimes I will have days higher with 450 mg, other days I reduce to 150 mg when exhaustion due to lack of sleep forces me to do it.

Looks like you're just trying to get your post count up.

Why are you so fixated on bloating from DNP. Yes, it happens. Some more than others. Move on.

Alright.
Here are my final questions (for now I think)

1. Do you think the amount of carbs one intakes on dnp affects the amount of water retained? If water retention exists on zero carbs then sure enough introducing more would exacerbate the bloating

2. Is it true that the calories burned through cardio/activity is increased? Meaning, the 600 calories one would normally burn in a cardio session turns into 900 calories on dnp.

3. If one is planning an AAS cycle after their run, how soon after the last dosage is it best to start? Would it be a waste to start a cycle the day after the last dosage given that dnp takes some time to fully leave your system?

4. In your opinion, how long after the last dose is the body able to restore glycogen properly and build muscle?

I think that’s all I have

1. That would make sense.
2. Yes, calorie expenditure during everything increases, which is why lethargy sets in. That's why, your choice, but I would recommend limiting some daily activities, depending on dosage
3 & 4. Not sure there's a concrete answer to this, I noticed into the second week following a run that my body still seemed to be burning through everything at light speed despite half life saying it should have stopped much earlier than that

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131