advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

does testosterone have any negative effect on cardio?

J-hoe

Registered
hey guys..im just wondering, i got into boxing a while back and never really knew if taking just test E or cypionate would help towards cardio fitness or have a negative affect..i got no clue

I have never heard of test interfering with your cardio, although with Tren it is VERY possible! I know alot of fighters and most swear by test, eq, and halo to get an edge in the ring or cage!

Depends how much your taking, if youre retaining water it will make it harder for your heart to pump the blood around your body, which will make you blow more. That being said if you time it right with the right dose it will increase red blood cell count, then once you finnish the cycle you will loose the water retention but keep the higher rbc count for a few months post cycle and your heart will actually be more efficient from pumping the higher blood volume around.

You didnt say you were going to fight, but if you are just remember that changes in your blood pressure dont mix well with boxing it could make it easier for you to get knocked out!!!:eek:

Last edited:
yep i am scheduled for a fite in march and or april, so your saying high blood pressure would increase the chance i get KOd?

Not saying your going to get knocked out, but speaking from personal experience I noticed that I was more chinny in fights where I took things that increased or decreased my bp. PM me if you want me to elaborate.

IMO yes. Equipose on the other hand is called poor mans epo because of its ability to increase blood cell count. Forget the test hit the equipose of course thats assuming your not being tested.

Test will not interfere with cardio as long as you are not using a gm a week! Just drink lots of water and keep your sodium low. There are some issues with increased red blood cell counts. One being it thickens your blood thus raising your bp. But higher red blod cell count means your blood has the ability to carry more oxygen, thus better endurance. But you need to keep your blood from getting thicker. 500mg/wk will not harm cardio performance, high bp will and so will water retention. eq will not give you any increase in your aggression. This is why some fighters prefer test suspension, very quick acting and also out of your system fast. makes some very aggressive while in their system.

I did a search for some studies, but they concluded, different androgen-dependent processes have different testosterone dose-response relationships.

Which means any dosage for example 400mg may negatively affect cardiovascular performance, but not muscle performance in most individuals. Even then it may affect most at 400mg at a dosage and others. So there was no specific answer, but that its dose dependent and specific to each body system and even further to each individual.

Most fighters like Olfella said take short acting AAS Test Suspension is the shortest etser for test.

For me any size gain hurts my cardio but especially in MMA .About three weeks after i start my cycle(test prop 300-500mg) my cardio starts going down ,but I dont have the best cardio in the world especially when grappling.Its not as bad in the stand up part of my training but it still has a negetive affect on me.On the other hand I have a freind that trains with me who is a cardio freak and he does 500mg test e a week and can roll for an hour at any pace.So if i you dont have really great cardio i would either do something like masteron or winny or just refrain from juice altogether but either way I would stay away from tren. Tap

For me any size gain hurts my cardio but especially in MMA .About three weeks after i start my cycle(test prop 300-500mg) my cardio starts going down ,but I dont have the best cardio in the world especially when grappling.Its not as bad in the stand up part of my training but it still has a negetive affect on me.On the other hand I have a freind that trains with me who is a cardio freak and he does 500mg test e a week and can roll for an hour at any pace.So if i you dont have really great cardio i would either do something like masteron or winny or just refrain from juice altogether but either way I would stay away from tren. Tap

This is some pretty good advice.

I don't go over 300mgs a week of test when training for a fight. I take test not so much for strength or cardio but to allow me to recover from multiple training sessions. I've taken EQ and I see no difference in cardio from it or Test, but I "feel" better when taking test. Winny hurts my joints, tren cramps me up. I did alot of reading on what endurance athletes are taking and some cyclist. I prefer test at a low dose.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws