over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Drinking egg whites?

Seems like a great way to take in protein, but the taste and texture of raw eggs.... Ugh disgusting

lately it's been one cup of egg whites, two scoops of whey isolate, and rest of the shaker 2% milk. Usually twice a day, no liquid shits or bad gas for me!:D

lately it's been one cup of egg whites, two scoops of whey isolate, and rest of the shaker 2% milk. Usually twice a day, no liquid shits or bad gas for me!:D

neither for me. i think it's a myth (Y) jk.

if you eat pasteurized eggs there is no problem. explanation some pages ago.

I have been on an egg white kick for breakfast this last month..super easy and convenient. At first I got a little gassy but it went away after a week. I usually toss a banana, cup of egg whites, tbs of powdered peanut butter and some truvia in the blender at it tastes great. How much are you guys paying for a standard box of eggwhites (10 servings) ..In boston it's close to 3$..just feel that it should be cheaper

is the whey isolate best to avoid gas? Wife is ready to kick me outta bed lol

Switched over completely to egg whites from protein powders and my results have been better. BEen about ayear or so doing this now.

Liquid egg whites are pasteurized to get rid of salmonella, and correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that involve slight heating?

Anyways, I just stopped trusting supp companies and protein powders. At least egg whites FDA regulated.

Switched over completely to egg whites from protein powders and my results have been better. BEen about ayear or so doing this now.

Liquid egg whites are pasteurized to get rid of salmonella, and correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that involve slight heating?

Anyways, I just stopped trusting supp companies and protein powders. At least egg whites FDA regulated.

What type of results did you notice?

Thanks bro

cheers

What I also like to do with eggwhites is get the gallon jugs from eggwhitesint. Then get some isopure zero carb Cookies and cream. Mix 2cups of eggwhites, 2-3 scoops of isopure, blend, then freeze into popsicles. Great for my sweet tooth when I diet.

If its cooked your body had an easier time digesting it...raw its a little harder to digest...cooking takes out some nutritional value...raw keeps some...all your preference.

I take two packets of high fiber instant oats and use the liquid egg whites in place of water. Cook for 1:00min stir 30 seconds cook, stir and then 30 more seconds. Add a splash of MCT oil or coconut oil and a few cashews. About 10g fat 50 carbs of which 20 are fiber and about 30 grams of protein. It tastes pretty damn good too.

Gives me the shits. Even when I tried to build a tolerance up. Looking back, it should have been obvious it wasn't gonna work for me 'cause cooked eggs give me terrible gas.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws