over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ecdysterone: potential mechanisms of action

What’s your dosage? If you aren’t already, take 8 a day. I take 4 in the morning with my breakfast and 4 more with peanut butter 30 mins prior to training. My lifts have increased drastically. I wouldn’t be talking about it on here if I wasn’t so impressed. I also have 5 bottles.
Yes, 8 caps/day for me. Glad you like it as well!

And yea my guy's source for turk was from a university in uzbekistan, I remember when he sent me the link with all their contact info. This is where I believe tonvara and gorilla mode source their turk too.
The Uzbekistan turkesterone is the 2nd best product on the market, next to Rhaponticum carthamoides.

Phytochemistry: Key active constituents responsible for specific anabolic effect of Rhaponticum carthamoides is a mixture of compounds called, "levseins". Levseins represents a complex of more than 10 ecdysterones including 20-beta-ecdysterone, makisterone C, 24-dehydromakisterone A, carthamosterone, polypodyne B and ajugasterone C. Ecdysteroids from Leuzea carthamoides.

The Uzbekistan turkesterone is the 2nd best product on the market, next to Rhaponticum carthamoides.

Phytochemistry: Key active constituents responsible for specific anabolic effect of Rhaponticum carthamoides is a mixture of compounds called, "levseins". Levseins represents a complex of more than 10 ecdysterones including 20-beta-ecdysterone, makisterone C, 24-dehydromakisterone A, carthamosterone, polypodyne B and ajugasterone C. Ecdysteroids from Leuzea carthamoides.
Emeric, how effective is Rhaponticum? Not sure if you know but I’d love to hear your thoughts on it.

Rhaponticum is very hard to get and it would be a big challenge to get an optimal serving into a few pills.

Rhaponticum is very hard to get and it would be a big challenge to get an optimal serving into a few pills.
Is very important the % of active ecdysterone in each extract. see some lab test attached.

Attachments

• comparative_analysis_Ecdysterone_products_EN_scan.pdf
    496.4 KB · Views: 25
Im not a fan of turk and ecdy, I took doses from 2 diff sources. Really aggravates my GI and makes me lethargic as fuck. I have taken real leuza and the sides arent too bad. Anyone know where to source real leuza? Ive taken ecdy and turk with cyclodextrin too and it doesnt go well with my body.

How about the Russian Leuzea-P?

No way its that cheap, I heard real rhamponticum is like 2k a kilo. Only source I see that is legit online is mass pro syn and kre anabolyn. Mass pro is just way too exp fr me esp since the effects dont outweigh the cost. And only thing I dont like about kre anabolyn is the 4 hydroxy tht shit really messes with my stomach too.

No way its that cheap, I heard real rhamponticum is like 2k a kilo. Only source I see that is legit online is mass pro syn and kre anabolyn. Mass pro is just way too exp fr me esp since the effects dont outweigh the cost. And only thing I dont like about kre anabolyn is the 4 hydroxy tht shit really messes with my stomach too.
Is between $800 and $900 per kg, and is very hard to get it.

Quick question though; I have taken this product before at like 4-6 caps a day(I cant really tell what my gains were cause I wasnt training really for strength then). But I heard that the turk in Abolic isn't from Uzbekistan; rather it is from China which I realized only genuine turk can be found in Uzbekistan, and majority of the ecdys that come from China are shit.................
Years ago I had legit Turk, or so I thought so........I came to find out it came from 2miles over the border into Turkmenistan! Into the bin it went!

See how silly that sounds? Borders are lines we as humans draw on maps and are not recognized by plants lol.

For the record I believe strongly in borders I just doubt plants pay too much attention to national sovereignty lol.

Bump this thread….I have been using Dante’s A-bolic consistently and can’t believe this isn’t talked about more. I guess it’s not sexy since it’s not Tren. I’ve said this before and maybe I’m an excellent responder but this is by far the best OTC supplement I’ve ever used.
If this product cost what creatine costs it would be mentioned all the time. This IS NOT a slight on DC as it's pricer to make than most cheap ass supplements. The problem is most people use a cost/benefit based on dirt-cheap anabolics. Milwaukee's Best and Grey Goose both get you lit but one would never say Gray Goose is overpriced or too expensive because it costs more than cheap beer yet this is exactly what people do with abolic and gear. The ironic thing is most selling gear are likely to make a greater margin than is being made on abolic lol.

Not to mention MANY do NOT value the lack of sides with abolic...................same crowd thinks labs are not worth it and too expensive.........these people are simply not going to see the value with a product that is not cheap.

I'm trying leuzea from cvetita right now, I dosed 2 tablets 400mg leuzea pre workout today and I got really fucking lethargic and my head was throbbing, is this real leuzea?? Most ecdy make me lethargic, turk, cyanotis arach and vargas make me tired besides leuzea from Mass Pro only slightly lethargic in the begining but not that I cant workout like the feeling I had today.

Every ecdy product I have tried so far had made me lethargic, could be the estro sides because I do have naturally high estro as it is. But this shit I literally have a fucking migraine that has been slowly dissipating after 5-6 hours. Is this normal??? I had to return IE ecdy with cyclodex cause that shit did not go well with my body. I think I just have to stay away from ecdy as of now, only ecdy product that doesnt give me too bad sides is mass pro but that is too exp to run for minimum gains.

I'm trying leuzea from cvetita right now, I dosed 2 tablets 400mg leuzea pre workout today and I got really fucking lethargic and my head was throbbing, is this real leuzea?? Most ecdy make me lethargic, turk, cyanotis arach and vargas make me tired besides leuzea from Mass Pro only slightly lethargic in the begining but not that I cant workout like the feeling I had today.

Every ecdy product I have tried so far had made me lethargic, could be the estro sides because I do have naturally high estro as it is. But this shit I literally have a fucking migraine that has been slowly dissipating after 5-6 hours. Is this normal??? I had to return IE ecdy with cyclodex cause that shit did not go well with my body. I think I just have to stay away from ecdy as of now, only ecdy product that doesnt give me too bad sides is mass pro but that is too exp to run for minimum gains.
I like these type of products but not to the point that I would increase lethargy every day. I would say for you these are not worth it.

Dante has mentioned that Apigenin is the main catalyst in A-Bolic so maybe look more into that.
I’ve used a lot of Apigenin over the course of a few months and really like it.

All I know is...14+ years ago there was a product called methoxypro. It had some form of ecdysteroid in it. I was natty then. I used one serving a day for two months with some expensive night time protein, and that horrible "hot stuff" topical on various body parts.
(because it claimed to spot gain up to 2 inches lol.)

I gained 20lbs and stretch marks all over. I didn't change anything other than these 3 products.
Of course after this I jumped to lg sciences. Methyl whatever thinking it was natural lol.

Anyone ever locate bulk apigenin powder? Be nice to have a more cost effective source of something that also has health benefits. Swanson is the cheapest I've seen but it's still not bulk powder.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131