over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EGG WHITES

rl3355

Registered
hey fellas...I have about 18 egg whites a day and get sick of cracking each egg. it's a pain in the ass. did some research and two products stood out:

1. Eggology
2. Lana's Egg Whites

Has anyone tried either of these and has an opinion or can recommend another product? thanks.

eat the whole egg

you guys are missing so much high quality nutirtion by not eating the whole egg. instead of eating 18 whites eat 10 whole eggs. do a search for vince gironda and his views on whole eggs and high quality fat diets.

Tom said:
you guys are missing so much high quality nutirtion by not eating the whole egg. instead of eating 18 whites eat 10 whole eggs. do a search for vince gironda and his views on whole eggs and high quality fat diets.

Whole eggs are good. Agree with you. And there are studies proving that the yollk is helping lowering the bad cholesterol.

I use Rose Acre Farms 100% Dried Egg Whites. I like to eat my oatmeal cold and uncooked, so I just mix in 50g egg white protien 1C raw oatmeal, water, splenda and cinamon. Good to go. Or you can make shakes, or reconsitute and use like a regular egg white. They make great meranges(sp). Oh yeah what I was starting to say is they are a hell of alot cheaper for the amount of egg white protien you get, but not as handy if you just want to make omelets and such. If I want an omlet or scrambled eggs I use fresh whole eggs.

Tom said:

You are right, I never separate my eggs. Eat the whole egg, that is the way it was intended to be eaten. There is a place nearby where I can buy a dozen large organic eggs for 99 cents.

rl3355 said:
hey fellas...I have about 18 egg whites a day and get sick of cracking each egg. it's a pain in the ass. did some research and two products stood out:

1. Eggology
2. Lana's Egg Whites

Has anyone tried either of these and has an opinion or can recommend another product? thanks.

http://www.eggwhitesint.com egg whites already cracked for you and you can buy the pumper for like 5.00. Anytime you want just pump out a few oz's of eggwhites for your shakes, oatmeal, whatever! They come frozen to your house in a styrofaom(?) box. One of the easiest ways to get your egg whites.

BOOMSHAKER said:
http://www.eggwhitesint.com egg whites already cracked for you and you can buy the pumper for like 5.00. Anytime you want just pump out a few oz's of eggwhites for your shakes, oatmeal, whatever! They come frozen to your house in a styrofaom(?) box. One of the easiest ways to get your egg whites.

Egg Whites International is who I use as well. I'm lucky in that my local supplement store carries their jugs. Very convenient to add to shakes, but like Tom said, if I'm eating eggs instead of drinking them I do chow on the yolks too.

those eggwt. companies are shiity imo, i have used them all...

it made me feel better thinkin that i was getting this high quality stuff and all the description on the label and such, but i really did notice a differance between real whole eggs and the eggwts pre packaged, the pre packaged shit sucks!

i would be your own judge though, try to eat the prepackaged stuff for a month and then switch to real eggs and see if ya notice a differance.... make sure you are getting a high omega egg, the ones i get at wild oats have 225mg o 3 in each egg, there also extra lg and organic(yes expensive too) but well worth the extra money!....

Hey BOOM, it's gonna be a great week!! What a honey! Yea just eat the eggs, lots of good stuff in the yolks least of which is choline! Also I have read the studies about the cholesterol lowering effects of whole eggs. Love my eggs in the AM.

egg whites intrnl are very quick and easy, mainly for folks on the go who don't have time to cook in the Am like me!

OLDFELLA, quit staring at my booty pic! :D :D (good thing it aint a scratch and sniff pic) bahahaha

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws