over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Emric's dosing schedule

emeric,
with your test cycle, do you up the doses? do you come off? what if some one use your cycle and wan't to come off after cuple months in cycle? don't you think you will burn out if you didn't take off the gear?

I am 57 years, at this age is no need for cycle and no need to come off, at age over 50 the purpose of staying on is for health benefits.

I am 57 years, at this age is no need for cycle and no need to come off, at age over 50 the purpose of staying on is for health benefits.

this type of protocol is what myself and alot of other guys are doing. generally 50 mg 3x weekly , myself i abused steroids for close to 20 years in large amounts, also Gh abuse, insulin ...you name it. i was around 300lbs. i can still maintain 250lbs and pretty damn good condition following this type of protocol. The real beauty of it is it will typically reduce or eliminate the need for an AI or other auxiliary meds. I also agree that 25mg daily would work even better but it becomes a convenience issue at some point for most. So i stick to a protocol i know i can follow religiously. Actually right now i am around 265lbs, and i NEVER touch more than 200mg weekly.

cool info morepain!

do you use cyp/enant as your test ester?

if your looking at one food
the number one food is whole eggs, egg yolks have the cholesterol you need to maximize natural testosterone production not to mention all the other great things eggs do.

Yes for fresh row egg youlks, you can have 5 to 6 yolks per day, row yolk reguires lots of oxygen during digesting so don`t eat it to close to any physical activity.

threads like this are what sets promuscle apart.
now would the addtion of colstrum be good with this as its expensive?
or not needed with the humanafort working on growth factor?

Colstrum only if the IGF-1 extracted from the Colastrum and has to be low molecule . Humanofort has the IGF-1 , IGF-2 and many more growth factors, so is no need to take the Colastrum with the Humanofort.

this type of protocol is what myself and alot of other guys are doing. generally 50 mg 3x weekly , myself i abused steroids for close to 20 years in large amounts, also Gh abuse, insulin ...you name it. i was around 300lbs. i can still maintain 250lbs and pretty damn good condition following this type of protocol. The real beauty of it is it will typically reduce or eliminate the need for an AI or other auxiliary meds. I also agree that 25mg daily would work even better but it becomes a convenience issue at some point for most. So i stick to a protocol i know i can follow religiously. Actually right now i am around 265lbs, and i NEVER touch more than 200mg weekly.

Yes, very good.

Emeric, would you advise someone totally new to AAS to try your protocal? I'm 35 years old, 6'3" 235-240lbs and 7-8% bf. I've been training off and on since 19, the last 4 years eating and training consistently.

Emeric, would you advise someone totally new to AAS to try your protocal? I'm 35 years old, 6'3" 235-240lbs and 7-8% bf. I've been training off and on since 19, the last 4 years eating and training consistently.

Can you post a photo to see how you look.

Sorry, I don't have a digital camera. The only ones I have are poor quality phone pics. Do you think your protocal would be effective for a 1st cycle?

If you train correctly and you have a good diet, and I think you do, than I would start first cycle with only 150mg per week.

Emeric

Saliva tests show I have low cortisol in the mourning. I do not fell good till the afternoon. Would Humanofort be a bad Idea for some one like me. I have taken Humanofort before and it helped with sleep and libido issues but after reading this thread I was wondering If it would lower cortisol to much. I am 54 and take prednisone. With out the prednisone I cant make gains on aas or off cycle and the day after training I fell terrible.

Last edited:
Saliva tests show I have low cortisol in the mourning. I do not fell good till the afternoon. Would Humanofort be a bad Idea for some one like me. I have taken Humanofort before and it helped with sleep and libido issues but after reading this thread I was wondering If it would lower cortisol to much. I am 54 and take prednisone. With out the prednisone I cant make gains on aas or off cycle and the day after training I fell terrible.

Humanofort helps to regulate the cortisol production in the human body, low cortisol is not good, you could and up with adison disease, take 400mg to 600mg Humafort per day. You should fill better after 24 hours. It will help to bring up to a normal range. Why you have to take the prednison?

If you train correctly and you have a good diet, and I think you do, than I would start first cycle with only 150mg per week.
Emeric, how long should I stay on? The typical 10-12 weeks? Also, when its time to come off, do I use a standard post-cycle regimen(Clomid, Nolvadex, etc....)

Emeric, how long should I stay on? The typical 10-12 weeks? Also, when its time to come off, do I use a standard post-cycle regimen(Clomid, Nolvadex, etc....)

Long as you blood work it shows that you have everything in good range than is no reason to stop after 12 weeks. 150mg per week at age 35 is very safe dose.

This type of cycling sounds great. I just started a cycle after about a 2.5 year break and I will try runnin' about 100mg enanthate on mon. wed. and fri. I will also be taking krill oil, humanafort, tribulus, and zma. I will let ya know how it goes.

This type of cycling sounds great. I just started a cycle after about a 2.5 year break and I will try runnin' about 100mg enanthate on mon. wed. and fri. I will also be taking krill oil, humanafort, tribulus, and zma. I will let ya know how it goes.

I would add to that list Nattokinase.

Ok I will try that. I had never even heard of it, but it sounds good. Thanks.

Is very important to incorporate supplements that can help to prevent blood clot, suplements that regulate the adrenal cortex, suplements that regulates collagen and rejuvenate ligaments, suplements that regulates resting insulin levels and more.

So my recomandation is that don`t start any cycle with out protecting your health.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws