over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ENANTHATE,PRIMO,ANAVAR AND HGH CYCLE,MY DIET AND STATS

saguakid

Registered
Hey guys this is my 5th cycle and planning to add not much mass but get more ripped,my status is 5'3,146 lbs,i've done different cycles but pretty much i liked my last cutting cycle and i want to keeep my body like that,my diest is pretty clean and i will eat at least 2 g of protein per body weight,and all good carbs,complex carbs and less simple carbs,mostly from fruits raspberries,strawberries,im not gonna eat high sugar fruits like bananas,and i will do some days with more carbs and then other days with less but all is going to be from oats,potatoes,brown rice,beans(no bread)rice cake,i did the KETO diet and dint like it,those days with no carbs were crazy,so i prefer to eat clean since i still want to add some mass
My work out will be 5 days of heavy weights and 3 days of intense cardio per week,i will be using my supplements,bcaa,protein powders,multivitamins and milk thistle
My cycle will be like this

week 1 to 12-TEST ENANTHATE 500 MG/WEEK
Week 1 to 12-PRIMOBOL (B DRAGON) 400 MG/WEEK
Week 1 to 10-ANAVAR 60 MG/ED
During and after the cycle i will continue my HGH SEROSTIM 7 iu /ED

PCT will be tamoxifen,igf

This is what i'm planning to do in the next couple of months i will see if all goes good and if i like it i might extended but with diff compounds,the only thing that i dont have in this cycle is a kick start,but HGh will do it,i want to use only 1 oral,dont want to abuse with dbol or any other,so i want some opinions from many of the good expert about how it looks,doses and what i need to change if i have to,thanks

Not to be a total asshole here but...........

:confused: :confused: :confused:

This is just wrong in so many ways.

146 lbs and this will be your 5th cycle???
I'm guessing your not lean since you want this to be a "cutting cycle"??
You'll be using over 1300mgs per wk of gear and 7iu's of HGH????

Do yourself a favor and quit now because at the rate you're going you'll be throwing a lot of money away and you're going to end up with medical problems down the road.

Be prepared for the smackdown brutha. Wait till the vets get ahold of this. No offense, but they're right. 5 cycles and still 146 and wanting to cut?:confused:

Friend, for your health and that of those who care about you please...

STOP ALL THE DRUGS NOW!

Drop everything and spend your money on lots of chicken breast and protein. you need more weight before if ever you use such things. Don't mean to preach but no one wants to see another damage themselves.

Some one may want to sedate oldfella before he reads this.

Friend, for your health and that of those who care about you please...

STOP ALL THE DRUGS NOW!

Drop everything and spend your money on lots of chicken breast and protein. you need more weight before if ever you use such things. Don't mean to preach but no one wants to see another damage themselves.

Some one may want to sedate oldfella before he reads this.

IF you miss my stats,is pretty clear that you all look at my weight and not my high,i'm 5'3 or maybe 5'2,and i dont want to be a bodybuilder,im in another type of business wher i have to look ripped,not big,and believe me guys that in my gym,lot of professional BB come to me and say that i have a very proportional phisique,i used to have lot of pics in another board recently and pictures were all classified 10 out of 10,so in that case i'm sorry but you are all wrong cause my goal is not to be a competitive BB,just want to keep my body the way it was,and for those who want to know my bodyfat,is 12 % but not from caliper is froma professional machine that give you your whole body composition,including you head that is where you're supoused to have more fat,also about the price,i didnt pay anything for serostim,and money is not an issue for me since this cycle barely cost me NADA.
My body has 146 lbs of solid muscles,and minimun body fat,i just want a little more mass while i still can see my ripped 6 packs with not a bloated stomach cause im not a BB,and please i've done more toxic cycles and all my lipids are good,total cholesterol of 125,tryglyceries of 85 and HDL of 65 with no liver issues,so this cycle is not toxic by any chance.

IF you miss my stats,is pretty clear that you all look at my weight and not my high,i'm 5'3 or maybe 5'2,and i dont want to be a bodybuilder,im in another type of business wher i have to look ripped,not big,and believe me guys that in my gym,lot of professional BB come to me and say that i have a very proportional phisique,i used to have lot of pics in another board recently and pictures were all classified 10 out of 10,so in that case i'm sorry but you are all wrong cause my goal is not to be a competitive BB,just want to keep my body the way it was,and for those who want to know my bodyfat,is 12 % but not from caliper is froma professional machine that give you your whole body composition,including you head that is where you're supoused to have more fat,also about the price,i didnt pay anything for serostim,and money is not an issue for me since this cycle barely cost me NADA.
My body has 146 lbs of solid muscles,and minimun body fat,i just want a little more mass while i still can see my ripped 6 packs with not a bloated stomach cause im not a BB,and please i've done more toxic cycles and all my lipids are good,total cholesterol of 125,tryglyceries of 85 and HDL of 65 with no liver issues,so this cycle is not toxic by any chance.

I'm sure we're all wrong and you're the one that's right.. Why don't you ask the many pro bb'ers that go to your gym then? :rolleyes:

If you don't want to be a bb'er then there's absolutely no need to take that amount of drugs!

You're guessing your bf is at around 12%. Most people are off on their guesses and the % is usually higher. Even if you really are at 12%, your carrying around just over 17 lbs of fat. At 146 lbs, that's not "solid muscle with minimal fat".

You're going to do what you want regardless but you won't find anyone here that's going to tell you just what you wanna hear. They'll be brutally honest and chances are you won't like what they have to say.

The mix of compounds and the doses are VERY good for bodybuilding.
I cannot say if it is best for you or your neighbor, but the compounds are top notch!
The GH might be too high if a person is new to that compound.
You never mentioned your age bro.

The mix of compounds and the doses are VERY good for bodybuilding.
I cannot say if it is best for you or your neighbor, but the compounds are top notch!
The GH might be too high if a person is new to that compound.
You never mentioned your age bro.
Thnx for your fair reply,i'm not new to HGH,i satrted using it april 07,almost a yr,and i started the way u should be taking it from 1 iu doses,i'm30 yrs turing 31 soon,anf for sure i'm not bb,but theres no sense to do lower doses of Anvar,less than 50 mg per day cause if i put 20 mg a day,you all gonna say,that is too low,and theres no sense to do less than 500 mg of test per week,i'm surprised that nobody had mention that 400 mg of primo is low,cause believe me,i've been in all this boards from many yrs and i know what the doses are from all bbs,and yes,those bodybuilders in my gym like my hard work,before i started doing all natural excercices 5 yrs ago i was 100 lbs,so i'm proud of myself to achieve 46 lbs in 5 yrs,i was 155 when i was buliking,but honestly wasn't 155 lbs of muscles,i was very bloated and not cut,i prefer these 10 lbs less where i can see my abs and more vascular body,my goal will be reach 152 where i can keep my abs and vascular body.

lol, yea lotsa critics for sure.
The Var at 50mg pd is very good, and it sounds a if you have done well thus far.
Primo used to be run for males as low as 200mg per week and still with results, so your dosing sounds right on.;)

Most of these cats do use and have used since their first cycles too much gear:confused:

Good luck and take care

lol, yea lotsa critics for sure.
The Var at 50mg pd is very good, and it sounds a if you have done well thus far.
Primo used to be run for males as low as 200mg per week and still with results, so your dosing sounds right on.;)

Most of these cats do use and have used since their first cycles too much gear:confused:

Good luck and take care

Thanx buddy!!

i think this is a very moderate cycle, however the only reason people are bashing you is because of your weight after 5 cycles. but truly 500 test and 400 primobol is light. i weigh 240- got uo to 270 and i can tell you that the pumps from 60mg anavar for me where extremely painfull and i had to cut it back to 40mg. your goals though do not require gear. you could easily obtain your desired goals without touching a drug.

by the way, my experience shows test prop is much better for cutting. since it adds no water it is easier to see where you actually are.

If you wanna do gear, thats fine, but may I make a suggestion. You need to work out and do the complete opposite of what you are now doing in the gym, because there is absolutely no way that even a lady should weigh that little at that modest bodyfat after that many properly done cycles (assuming training and nutrition exist). And I don't quite get what sight you would go to at that size and get a 10 out of 10, or whatever the hell that is, maybe it was boyzhot4boyz.com.

Ive seen this guy around, usually banned at most boards. Ive seen his pics and given him the same speech most of you have already given him. He never listens.

LOL! 146lbs, on 5th cycle!!! I remember when i was 146lbs... WHEN I WAS IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. Bro, forget about AAS, eat some food and hit some weights for a few years.

Forget the gear, oyu are not made for it if you are on your 5th cycle and only 146. This is not a put down, just realize what is more important in your life and steer towards what you do have talent in. You are putting unnecessary wear on your body. The desert is sand, in 200 years even if it rains, guess what it's going to be? Sand.

Any body should be able to get there Bodyweight to atleast 180-200 with out any gear unless that person is a midget. I myself am 5'5" and was able to get myweight to 208 at 10%bf before touching anything and after a year and a half on 6 cycles each only 6 weeks long I am now at 245 though bf is around 15%. So what I am saying as most everyone else is saying you shouldn't even be thinking of touching any gear I haven't even touched GH or slin yet. And I am 27!
Get off the gear staighten out your diet and do the proper training to add the muscle anybody here will help you out with that and there are plenty of good supplements out there that will help you to reach your goals there is no need for gear to attain what you want to attain. Just put inthe proper training and get on a good diet and you'll be there in no time don't take your health for granted.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear