over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Encrypted Emails No Longer Safe

And Windows 8 has a built in back door for snoopers like the NSA, Germany finds.

**broken link removed**

Wish I had never gone over to windows 8.

This is nothing new. the backdoors are the same ones hackers use. Imagine that, hackers have bills an need jobs too. But encryption in the right setup does work. That's why they ordered lavabit to turn over snowdens email info. Seems they could have just taken it but they couldn't and are pissed they don't have access to it.

Like you needed a news story to confirm that :rolleyes:

Like you needed a news story to confirm that :rolleyes:

Like I said I'm not surprised in the least, but does make me wonder if paying 60 a year for an encrypted email is worth it.

yep gathering info on everybody...imagine trying to retrieve any information on anybody. That's going to be A LOT of data.

Unless you are a terrorist, stealing millions in taxes or something along those lines you really dont have much to worry about. Yes, we can whine all day about how its illegal etc etc but trust me if they want to they can and will see what you are upto. This board is filled with law enforcement. If they really want to get you THEY WILL.

Unless you are a terrorist, stealing millions in taxes or something along those lines you really dont have much to worry about. Yes, we can whine all day about how its illegal etc etc but trust me if they want to they can and will see what you are upto. This board is filled with law enforcement. If they really want to get you THEY WILL.

Glimpse into the future my friend you come up on some type of LE radar and they have such an immense data base like 1024 exabytes and could actually save and store and have instant access to everything you have done on-line in your life as fast as running your plates.

Pictures of the new $2 billion NSA spy center in Utah | Hang The Bankers | He Who Controls the Money Supply, Controls the World

maybe not today but in our lifetimes.

By what I'm seeing on news and such that having one of the "safe" mail providers and paying x amount a year is basically as safe as having a regular email and dealing with that. If they want to see whatever then they can. I mean they were talking about breaking bank encryption codes and seeing everything. So I see these companies that provide encrypted emails just lost a lot of money in my opinion.

It's not that they can crack it, they gave LE the keys a decade ago.

These guys are scammers.

You got two people seller and buyer on the same encrypted mail provider.

NSA can't see shit because it never leaves the server.

Unless...

They're in on it.

Why nobody uses pgp for goodness sake? Everybody freaks out on here about emails not being safe then you should really look into pgp. Now that thing is SAFE!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

Unless you are a terrorist, stealing millions in taxes or something along those lines you really dont have much to worry about.

That's PRECISELY what they want you to think.

LEX's reply to your post was spot on... 20 years from now (or even well before), when you might not even remember you once used to be involved in BB, you'll be quite surprised they accuse you of trafficking steroids for they have old emails showing you bought gear for a few hundreds $$ "only"...

- but I promise Mr Officer, that was my personal use!!!

Oh really? :cool:

the nsa has had backdoors for years. cisco routers had one for them 10 years ago for example. and pgp is not safe, either.
it doesn't matter if it's symmetric, assymetric or public, they can infiltrate whatever you send or receive. there's nothing on the market that the nsa can't crack. it's the arrangement they have with the developers. this Is a fact.
they already have 512 bit and maybe 1024 bit keys, also. always 2 steps ahead of the curve. not that I can tell anyone...

the nsa has had backdoors for years. cisco routers had one for them 10 years ago for example. and pgp is not safe, either.
it doesn't matter if it's symmetric, assymetric or public, they can infiltrate whatever you send or receive. there's nothing on the market that the nsa can't crack. it's the arrangement they have with the developers. this Is a fact.
they already have 512 bit and maybe 1024 bit keys, also. always 2 steps ahead of the curve. not that I can tell anyone...

How pgp wouldn't but be safe since it's a free software and the developer doesn't work for anyone. How would you force him or her to make a back door for you? How would you get hold of people's keys and the other person's keys to decrypt their messages?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

Last edited:
:star-wa:s

times have changed as years gone by... of course LE is here and therye probably just trying to individually level the playing field IMO. for the entry level patrol cop their not just responding to some drunk with a chip on the shoulder you could subdue with your club/slapjack etc but since now their fighting crackheads methheads and dopeheads on KJ/PCP your gonna be on a medical retirement if you dont supplement something the way all the bleeding heart liberals are on their humane crusade for rights against excessive force and civil rights...

its pretty pathetic... the whole justice system is a joke really and all politics so the best bullshitters way lives on forever, as long as you pay your taxes and regardless of legit or illegit mean you dont go overboard on spending or at least smart about shuffling your assets your not going to catch any slack unless you pose or unintentionally appear to pose terrorism threats to the US for them to look at you... I not saying you complete escape free but the chances are just HIGHLY unlikely usually.

if it's just hit the public that they can get into emails, I bet they've been able to for years

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
105octane
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131