over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ergopep joins forces with ALPHA6164

appreciate the hands on research your doing
quick question
best pep combo for sleep and all around anti aging

Appreciate all the support guys. I really love being here and helping members out. I dont expect anything in return. I have had members PM and want to pay me to help them with their medical issues and i refuse to accept anything simply because i rather everyone do this sport as "safely" as possible if you are gonna do it.

As far as peptides for anti-aging and sleep. I have found personally that a combo of GRF/Ipamorelin to give me a great sleep at night time. For purpose of anti-aging having your IGF increased from baseline always helps. I had mentioned in another thread that i started my best friend and business partner on GRF/Ipamorein combo 100/100 3x daily and his IGF increased about ~100 from baseline. He admitted to me that 75% of the time he only used 2x a day so thats what we should go buy. I am going to do some testing from my own baseline and anytime you increase your IGF by almost double you are doing anti-aging. The beauty of the peptides is its low cost and the fact that it is your GH and not synthetic.

Great addition to tha squad phil... Alpha iz on his shit!!!!

Alpha is a great guy! Took time out of his day/life to help me with a problem. I'd actually like to take a drive up north and meet the man himself

I'm glad you are part of ergopep, alpha! I think your thread on gh peptide testing is one of the best there is. I can't wait to see how you like the myo inhibitors. I'm 12 days in researching two of ergopep's myo inhibitors stacked together and my research subject has gained 10Lbs. My friends say they have never seen my lab rat look so huge and full.

Congratulations, and thank you for what you are doing to help us all.

Great news, I was about to have them tested on my own. But a new challenger enters. Very interested to see how they test. Most importantly the IGF-DES and Mod-GRF. Everything else is relatively easy to produce.

Whats the general consensus on myostatin inhibitors? For instance there was alot of hype behind follistatin and ace. But it seems like its kind of fell off is it because there was a lack of a quality source for these inhibitors?

I'm glad you are part of ergopep, alpha! I think your thread on gh peptide testing is one of the best there is. I can't wait to see how you like the myo inhibitors. I'm 12 days in researching two of ergopep's myo inhibitors stacked together and my research subject has gained 10Lbs. My friends say they have never seen my lab rat look so huge and full.

Congratulations, and thank you for what you are doing to help us all.

Thanks buddy. Glad to be here :)

Oh

Whats the general consensus on myostatin inhibitors? For instance there was alot of hype behind follistatin and ace. But it seems like its kind of fell off is it because there was a lack of a quality source for these inhibitors?

Fell off ? MYO inhibitors rule! We are at an all time high with ours. They are the best products I ever used

I can tell you that i have recently (4 weeks) been using Myo HMP from Ergo. Now this is the foreign version with tag vs the USA tagless they carry now. I had purchased 3 vials and did not want to throw it away. The first 48hours after injection sucks because of the tag. Extreme soreness at sites of injection like i have been beaten by a hammer along with overall myalgias and feeling like i have the flu. It is pretty much what everybody experiences with a tagged version.

Now to use the stuff as fast as possible so i can switch to the tagless version, i have been using 500mcg weekly instead of 250mcg every other week :) I am only on TRT dosage of test and nothing else. I have been off GH for almost 6-8 weeks now and not even using peptides minus the 3 different dosages i have taken for the purpose of testing the serum GH spike and i have never looked better. I am consuming about 200-250g of protein daily, 50gr of healthy fats and 150g of carbs daily.

Usually in the past when i come off GH i lost 7-10lbs immediately in the next 2 weeks, but being on the Myo i have maintained my weight, and i look leaner and bigger than before. It is really freaky. Yes, the side effects of the tagged version sucks but i did not want to throw it away and just used doubled the amount weekly. I will be getting the tagless version and will be running it and feel that it can only get better. Biologically when Myo HMP has a histidine6 tag on it, does not quite work as well than a natural tagless so i am sure the tagless version will work even better.

Currently, Ergo is the only sponsor that has USA made tagless Myo HMP which is huge. We are all hoping that price point drops so everybody can jump on it.

Just wanted to say thanks to alpha, Phil and the rest of the ergo team for doing the testing on the peptides.

I'm interested in trying this while off cycle. But it seems pretty expensive to run so i'd like to read up more on it before committing.

What is a typical dosing schedule and duration for hmp?

Also anyone have some links to pertinent studies/reading material?

I'm interested in trying this while off cycle. But it seems pretty expensive to run so i'd like to read up more on it before committing.

What is a typical dosing schedule and duration for hmp?

Also anyone have some links to pertinent studies/reading material?

250mcg every other week is considered very sufficient and that is what i will be running. So basically it will cost you $350 a month. Running it for 6-8 weeks you should see great results. This is not a cheap sport by any means, and getting the best will cost you. Even though you can get Myo HMP cheaper, there is no way i would ever spend money on the tagged version after trying it and its side effects no matter how cheap or well it worked.

I just read some abstracts and the results were impressive. I would love to see more people logging this peptide and see what some typical gains would be. I read bigevil's log and his gains were impressive.

Is there any long lasting benefits from a short run of this? There was a study indicating it has bone/muscle regenerative properties. Is it possible this can help with joint pain?

Also how likely will it become more affordable in the future or will it be priced around this area for awhile? I don't think I can justify running this now. But if I see more promising results/logs. I'll be tempted to try a 1-2month run.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear