over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ergopeps stance on testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well

Thank you Phil for the clarification. I hope you get this issue squared away with the maker of the item.

I would also like to say you are a stand up guy and most people would have bashed the test results and made excuses. Keep up the good work Phil!

Thank you my friend..........unfortunately there is nothing you can do except be VERY CAREFUL when testing it. I have actual careful lab tests....I have the labs phone number....its a lab that stands up in court cases in the state of Texas. SO, if someone gives their real name and says I am scamming people, I can take them to court and this lab will testify that it is what I stated it was. That is how serious we take things at Ergopep.

It is follistatin. The test found nothing....well, nothing is what happens to follistatin if it is degraded after 5 days of reconstitution, warm air, or gamma rays. Both Follistatins were nothing....it it obvious to me why.

So it degrades to nothing? thin air? Maybe some high school physics and chemistry readings are in order for you. Pay particular attention to the law of conservation of energy.

Analytical chemists will have to do readings on a particular compound's decomposition reactions. Basically, the way these sensitive or not so sensitive compounds will break down into different compounds. These compounds are certainly present if the parent molecule was initially available in the sample. It doesn't degrade to "nothing". It degrades to something that can be measured.

Oh, and no standard is needed, as everything is available in databases made available by the many reasearchers who contribute and publish there work. This is called science.

Yes

So it degrades to nothing? thin air? Maybe some high school physics and chemistry readings are in order for you. Pay particular attention to the law of conservation of energy.

Analytical chemists will have to do readings on a particular compound's decomposition reactions. Basically, the way these sensitive or not so sensitive compounds will break down into different compounds. These compounds are certainly present if the parent molecule was initially available in the sample. It doesn't degrade to "nothing". It degrades to something that can be measured.

Oh, and no standard is needed, as everything is available in databases made available by the many reasearchers who contribute and publish there work. This is called science.

I understand.......and this lab found what? Nothing? Did you see the lab results? Have you talked to them?

Thank you my friend..........unfortunately there is nothing you can do except be VERY CAREFUL when testing it. I have actual careful lab tests....I have the labs phone number....its a lab that stands up in court cases in the state of Texas. SO, if someone gives their real name and says I am scamming people, I can take them to court and this lab will testify that it is what I stated it was. That is how serious we take things at Ergopep.

Please please take me to court, i dare you, or once again are you just full of empty threats.....

Hey I have flying pigs for sale too, if anybody wants to buy one, they shit gold too.

If they don'[t shit gold for you or do not fly, you are doing something wrong....so don't complain.

Hernon is fucking ridiculous. What a fucking joke already.

Well

Hey I have flying pigs for sale too, if anybody wants to buy one, they shit gold too.

If they don'[t shit gold for you or do not fly, you are doing something wrong....so don't complain.

Hernon is fucking ridiculous. What a fucking joke already.

I am out here using my real name......thats more than I can say about you. I have nothing to hide.........

Try me man....try me

Im trying you, your going to look foolish in front of everyone here now if you don't follow through.........

I dare you.......

I understand.......and this lab found what? Nothing? Did you see the lab results? Have you talked to them?

No, I have not talked to the lab. I'm not a trained analytical chemist, neither are you. I am currently enrolled in University to become a licensed chemist but I still would not have enough knowlegde to question the lab's findings. Neither do you.

They are an accrediated American Lab, do you not think they would have thought of every possible outcome? Do you think they get highly rare and specialized long chained peptides to test on a regular basis? They probably don't. That means they did the appropriate readings and analysis prior to the testing. I trust that they covered every angled, including possible decomposition which is a legitimate concern for all peptides as well as all this "tagged" or "untagged" bullshit etc. Let's say tagged had a different CAS # and molecular weight, which it would have to since it would technically be a different product. Protein would still have been detected and they would have either asked for more money to continued testing, assuming Big A and company gave them the wrong CAS #, or run another round of testing.

It's simple really, you have a product A, which you think is Compound A. You talk to the different labs, some will turn you down if they can't perform the work, and maybe suggest someone else. It's called professional integrity...take notes. They quote a price for testing. If you have a mystery compound, you simply do not know what it is, it's a different price quote alltogether as many other tests may have to be performed.

If they tested Folli, and it came back as something else, there would be signs of protein in the sample. Then the customer would decide if he wants to do further testing on the mystery protein to try and identify it (very pricy).

You can argue that they made some minor mistakes, etc...but there simply wasn't ANY protein detected, not even a pathetic little amino acid chain. NOTHING closely resembling any protein. That means as you say, it did degrade to NOTHING. Since the starting sample was NOTHING.

Phil,

Rather than threatening people with lawsuits which cost money and will yield nothing at all, spend the money on sorting your product(s) out that are not what's claimed.

You starting to sound real stupid now.

I remember Ross threatening people with lawsuits because they said his product was shit.

If another sponsor was carrying Folli and your results came up good, or of high purity, you'de be jumping all over them.

I can now confirm that Phil Hernia now has my full name and address, i look forward to hearing from his people;)

wow. give the guy a break. he stated , i think, he'd give people free product from ergo. of course, getting nothing for free is still getting nothing.
besides, if EVERYONE in the biz knows real folli is rarely available and mega-expensive when it is available, and phil was selling it at impossible low prices....well, who can truly doubt they didnt know it was fake. i sell you a 10 carat diamond for $50.00, i'd say you'd be suspicious....

I can now confirm that Phil Hernia now has my full name and address, i look forward to hearing from his people;)

Big A and Rajjin says his foli is bunk, is he going to sue them too:confused:

Big A and Rajjin says his foli is bunk, is he going to sue them too:confused:

Lmao, theres about 1000 people here that have said it but they must get in the queue, im first...

You think i might get a trip to the US out of this? Ive always wanted to visit the US...

The products were tested by a company that does testing for major Pharm companies and universities. They know how to test these products and their results show what is being sent to the end user. I'm highly disappointed in the tests and wish that they did not come back the way they did especially after speaking so highly about one of the companies involved. To me it appears that company sent me one product just to get my feed back on quality and then proceeded to send his customers what you see in the tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner