advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

essential supplements while on a bulker???

peco_12345

Registered
what essential supplements do you include in your list while on a bulker?

Bulking

For bulking you need to think 1 thing......BULK! It is all about calories to get bulk.......adding fats is the quickest way..it is TWICE as calorie dense as protein and carbs.........start adding a LOT of coconut oil and olive to your foods..........drink coconut milk...........you need calorie dense foods and fats are your ticket. Of course ALWAYS USE LBAs from TRUEPROTEIN.COM each meal. GOOD LUCK!

Like phil said fastest way to serious mass is increase fats and be careful which protien sources you choose and how you combine them. While on cycle your gains will be limited by 2 main things, calories and grams of protien. im in a situation where i lost a good 12 lbs in a 2 month layoff. my plan to get it back and grow past it is verry simple. stick wiht protien sources i seem to digest fastest. for me 14 ounces of chicken will fill me up but for some reason im hungry again much sooner than the same amount of beef. the addition of LBA's and replacing the water i usually drink wiht a meal with WPI in water drastically increases the amount of protien i consume in a day. im not a fan of coconut oil. i just dont like the taste but im all about olive oil and add it to every meal. other than that i take a good multivitamen with lots of calcium, 10G creating pre and post workout with 10G glutamine.

sounds good but will the extra calories issued from fats actually be utillized towards muscle growth or will it just be stored as fat on the body??

Oh

sounds good but will the extra calories issued from fats actually be utillized towards muscle growth or will it just be stored as fat on the body??

It will all be stored as fat of course, but that's what bulking is all about, getting fatter............you never mentioned muscle growth, just bulk.

i am 217 today at 10 percent ht 5 feet 8 inches, i eat 500 grams of protien, with carbs
meal 1 70 grams of carbs...
preworkout : 50 grams
post workout : 75 grams simple carbs....

total fat intake is around 100 grams ... egg yolks + peanut butter + meats etc etc...

now when i plateau ... i wud increase 15 ml extra virgin oil/ meal ( i eat six meal/ day)....
next point when i plateau i wud throw in 75 grams of grinded oats in my shakes...

these small increments wud go on and on untill i reach my target body wt (i become phil hernon... lol...)

now as you can see i eat 500 grams of protien (on cycle or off cycle).... its a bit too high for me... but then at the same time i don have to worry about my protien intake for a long time.......

my supplements
1. multivitamin + multimineral one tablet
2. vitamin c 2000mg
3. vitamin e 400 iu
4. Glucosamine (joint support)
5. liv 52(himalaya) four single strength tabs
6. shelcal 1500mg( calcium)
7. Fish oil pill 9 x 1000mg
8. probiotic ( one great thing)

these are the basic supplements i take ... however there can be much more depending upon person specific needs.... ex some take 400mg niacin for ldl levels etc etc...and things like these....

It will all be stored as fat of course, but that's what bulking is all about, getting fatter............you never mentioned muscle growth, just bulk.

lmao

I use

Whey PWO
Casein Prebed
Fish oil
Vit C 10 grams/day

Yeah I think at 10G plus, you really feel the magic of Vit C.

I take first thing in the morning and post workout.

For VIt C

Here is excerpt of Charles Poliiquins interview

TC: HA! Yep, I’ve noticed that! Hey, what were you telling me the other day about intravenous Vitamin C and insulin sensitivity and hyperbaric chambers?

CP: Well, I got bit in the ass by a brown recluse spider and I got mono-like symptoms, and I never felt so bad in my life. I talked to one of my reps, and she referred me to a doctor in Denver and I went to see this guy who treated me with Vitamin C. First they confirmed that it was a brown recluse spider bite, and I was in danger, basically, of losing my butt cheek.

I got treated with the Vitamin C and put in a hyperbaric chamber, and within 36 hours I was asymptomatic. I still had a lump of venom in there, and I kept doing the treatments and I got rid of the venom and all the effects.

When you get bit by a brown recluse, you get necrotic fasciaitis, so people who get bit in the nose can lose their nose, people who get bit in the arm can lose their arm, etc, so by doing the super-high dose of Vitamin C—I was getting 180 grams twice a day–by IV, I was able to save my tissue.

However, interestingly, the guy told me that he had to monitor my blood sugar every 20 minutes. He said that such a high dose of Vitamin C has a considerable glycemic response, so I actually had to drink a gallon of grape juice while getting this Vitamin C treatment because my blood sugar levels were just falling,

However, after doing the Vitamin C, and despite ingesting so many carbs, I was actually leaner when I left the clinic!

Then I went on-line and found the research that intravenous Vitamin C changes insulin sensitivity, so I started experimenting on myself. I was at 6% body fat when I started to do 180 grams of Vitamin C twice a week for a month, and I got down to 2.8% body fat without changing anything else. I asked the doctors on my staff to start using the procedure on my athletes and we figured out that in 4 weeks, we could get body composition changes in 4 weeks that we normally get in 10 weeks

You can read Dr. Linus Pauling's work on it.

Personally, I used to get sick 3-4 times a year but with since Vit C I rarely get sick once now. Some claim it has helped them with their joints, that Im unsure about.

I really never change the supplements I take whether I'm cutting or bulking. The only difference is some fat-burners when I'm cutting. Here is my year-round supps:

Multi
Fish oil
Creatine
Bulk leucine
Whey Protein
Protein Blend
Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support
Maybe a pre-workout stim
Maybe a sleep aid

Pretty basic I think.

Staff online

• LATS