over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Estradiol???

Bodybuildingbarbie

Newbies
Hi everyone, so I am a retired female competitor. I see a lot of sources on here with long lists of AAS and Ancillaries but never Estradiol. What’s up with that? It has amazing benefits for woman

Hi everyone, so I am a retired female competitor. I see a lot of sources on here with long lists of AAS and Ancillaries but never Estradiol. What’s up with that? It has amazing benefits for woman

Just to point out the obvious, having something in inventory obviously takes an investment especially the business they are in and a product specifically catered to such a small demographic probably wouldn't be worth carrying....

Wouldn't you want a bi-est with estriol as opposed to just straight estradiol?

Wouldn't you want a bi-est with estriol as opposed to just straight estradiol?
Estriol is a derivative of estradiol and has very minimal benefits for womens hot flashes/menopause symptoms. The best option is to use Estradiol and then youll have estriol and esterone as it breaks down if your set on having it in your life...though there is really null point in using the other two.
Estradiol (bio identical not synthetic) has all the protective values you'll want from the the other two. I know docs who have trace amnts put in there females estridiol cream because its easier than arguing with them that its a waste of money. When they see it on the label they are much happier and the docs life is much easier.

Estriol is a derivative of estradiol and has very minimal benefits for womens hot flashes/menopause symptoms. The best option is to use Estradiol and then youll have estriol and esterone as it breaks down if your set on having it in your life...though there is really null point in using the other two.
Estradiol (bio identical not synthetic) has all the protective values you'll want from the the other two. I know docs who have trace amnts put in there females estridiol cream because its easier than arguing with them that its a waste of money. When they see it on the label they are much happier and the docs life is much easier.

Most doctors that prescribe bio-identical HRT use a bi-est cream of 90/10 bi-est to estradiol or some close variant. Estradiol is very potent and causes all kinds of growth, some of what you don't want. While estriol is very weak as a form of estrogen, it provides protective effects to counter balance the strength of estradiol; as does progesterone as well. To take simply estradiol(and expect that enough estriol will be made from conversion), to me, seems quite reckless and a recipe for getting cancer and other problems. I would recommend reading some of the work of Jonathon Wright from the Tahoma Clinic in Washington. He is a pioneer in the field and has many books explaining BHRT. He actually looks at the ratio of estrogens in your urine to determine your risk of breast cancer and then adjusts your dosage to get it into the safe level and prevent breast cancer.

My GF is on HRT since one year and she feels really right.
Here issue was early menopause...

Anyways she started with ESTRADIOL VALERATE pills (2mg Progynova), then her doctor put her on TIBOLONE (LIVIAL) which is a mix of hormones because said this one was better for women that didn't have any surgery. On Tibolone also sex drive went up.

In Italy you can buy those meds without any prescription directly from the pharmacy, try to contact someone from Turkey or Greece.

My GF is on HRT since one year and she feels really right.
Here issue was early menopause...

Anyways she started with ESTRADIOL VALERATE pills (2mg Progynova), then her doctor put her on TIBOLONE (LIVIAL) which is a mix of hormones because said this one was better for women that didn't have any surgery. On Tibolone also sex drive went up.

In Italy you can buy those meds without any prescription directly from the pharmacy, try to contact someone from Turkey or Greece.

This is synthetic and not actually BHRT. I don't know much about it as it is more commonly used overseas; but why not just use the actual bio-identical compounds that the body recognizes? You can never go wrong when you can successfully replicate nature. I'm curious, are natural compounds not as readily available where you are? My wife has been on a bi-est cream as well testosterone cream and progesterone for years and they simply adjust the dosage based on periodic lab work.

Some quick history here, first they gave postmenopausal women estradiol but this was soon to be found to increase cancer rates, then they started giving them synthetic progesterone/estrogen analogs (like AAS are analogs of test) that were active as both progesterone and estrogen. Decades later (I think in the 90s or just after) this was also found to increase cancer rates. Along came 'bio-identical' replacement soon after, this is based on giving estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone. It turns out testosterone was the missing component that helped protect the cancer-causing effect.

It should be noted that the synthetic progesterone/estrogen drugs alone, not using testosterone, is still the standard of care and bioidentical treatment is still an 'alternative medical treatment' to the AMA, there is also a lack of long term studies on bio-identical treatment and they may turn out not to protect against cancel, but it sure seems like the way to go from what I know, and besides the alternatives are worse.

The key is definitely constant bloodwork and getting the dosage perfect, this can change over time, especially with topicals, as the skin will sometimes become resistant to absorption with repeated applications and different areas can have different absorptions...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131