over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Excellent books recently gotten

flex22

Registered
I love the non-stop always learning process of the life style and I do so not only from these forums and listening to people sidestep hand experiences as well as my own experimentation, but also reading. Which is sadly turning into what I feel is a lost art form with the way todays society is heading. So I recently got a bunch of great reads I’d like to share with y’all and also would love to hear both feedback if you’ve read them or even more additional books. Here’s my most recent list
1) Recovering From Training /Dr. Mike Israetel
2) Max muscle plan/ by Dr. Brad Schoenfeld
3) Black Book of Teaing Secrets Enhanced/
By Christian Thibaudeau
4) gamma bomb/ program X/ The Grandmaster/ Project Colossus/Odin Force/ Creeping Death 2
All by John Meadows
5) Rebuilding Milo/by Dr. Aaron Horshig
6) The Renaissance Diet 2.0/ by Dr. Mike Israetel
7) Training Principles by Jordan Peters
8) PowerBuilding System/ by Jeff Nippard
9) Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde body transformation by Christian Thinaudeau
10) Comprehensive Performance Nutrition: Vol 2
By Justin Harris
11) Get Bigger and Stronger/ by Charles Poliquin

I’d like to mention even though I just got these within the past couple weeks I’ve already gone through a lot of them and read and skimmed through certain sections and it’s very very helpful informative knowledge. I highly highly recommend any of those books above.
Now these books I just listed are only my most recent ones. One of my all time favorite authors is Dr. Scott Stevenson. Both his e book “Fortitude Training” and his hard cover book “Be Your Own Bodybuilding Coach”. That book is like a bible for me. Constantly going to it for info or referencing or checking up on something. I actually have probably another 40-50 hard cover books at home I gathered throughout the years. Authors ranging from Arnold to Mike Metzer to Joe Weider to Chris Aceto and Charles Glass. Some are really good and some were just so-so, but I always keep an open mind and just love to learn new things, and most enjoyable for me is knowing why things do what they do and how they do it. Our bodies are such amazing pieces of art work both inside and out.

I love the non-stop always learning process of the life style and I do so not only from these forums and listening to people sidestep hand experiences as well as my own experimentation, but also reading. Which is sadly turning into what I feel is a lost art form with the way todays society is heading. So I recently got a bunch of great reads I’d like to share with y’all and also would love to hear both feedback if you’ve read them or even more additional books. Here’s my most recent list
By Christian Thibaudeau
4) gamma bomb/ program X/ The Grandmaster/ Project Colossus/Odin Force/ Creeping Death 2
All by John Meadows
By Justin Harris

I’d like to mention even though I just got these within the past couple weeks I’ve already gone through a lot of them and read and skimmed through certain sections and it’s very very helpful informative knowledge. I highly highly recommend any of those books above.
Now these books I just listed are only my most recent ones. One of my all time favorite authors is Dr. Scott Stevenson. Both his e book “Fortitude Training” and his hard cover book “Be Your Own Bodybuilding Coach”. That book is like a bible for me. Constantly going to it for info or referencing or checking up on something. I actually have probably another 40-50 hard cover books at home I gathered throughout the years. Authors ranging from Arnold to Mike Metzer to Joe Weider to Chris Aceto and Charles Glass. Some are really good and some were just so-so, but I always keep an open mind and just love to learn new things, and most enjoyable for me is knowing why things do what they do and how they do it. Our bodies are such amazing pieces of art work both inside and out.
Careful bro, someone might label you the resident "book worm" @Elvia1023

I think this is great. Some good ones here.

By Christian Thibaudeau
All by John Meadows
By Justin Harris

I don't have any training or nutrition books or have read any of those and I don't
watch the training videos or talk shows which probably explains why I look like I look ;)

Alfresco the nutrition book I’ve been mainly reading at the moment is “Comprehensive Performance nutrition” by Justin Harris. And I’m not to far into it,
But jus from the first 30-40 pages I love how simple and to the point and blunt he is with the layout and facts he discusses. Now I truly understand why he has so many posts on here from members who used him as a coach and said how great of a coach he is. He is blunt but I think that’s what works best for people and gets his message across very well.
I heard such great reviews about the “renaissance diet” for men that I just had to get the version for females too, so I can use it with my girlfriend.

Now What I have been able to do with this girl within a 20 month period is absolutely insane. She never spent any noticeable amount of Time in a gym in her life till she met me. And she trains by my side now, jus not as many days per week. But this girls genetics are seriously outta this world. Not only the changes she’s made physically but what she has done and continues to do in her lifts and “PRs” is ducking insane. I almost feel like starting a new thread jus to show and explain. I’m gonna show y’all her most recent squat video below. And if you guys want me to tell ya more jus let me know and I will start a new thread.

file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/88/08/27D41AB7-8769-44B9-898F-366AB8E69796/IMG_7262.mov

I’m hoping this link above shows the squat video I’m trying to show y’all. If it doesn’t show can someone please PM me on how to post videos. Appreciate any help y’all thank you

I’m trying to stick to one book and Finish it before moving into the next one though.

Scott's Be your own bodybuilding coach is the best i have read.So much knowledge in that book.

Reading beyond chaos by Jordan Peterson.

By Christian Thibaudeau
All by John Meadows
By Justin Harris

So writing a book for quintessential gym rat may be a good move in the future.

Alfresco the nutrition book I’ve been mainly reading at the moment is “Comprehensive Performance nutrition” by Justin Harris. And I’m not to far into it,
But jus from the first 30-40 pages I love how simple and to the point and blunt he is with the layout and facts he discusses. Now I truly understand why he has so many posts on here from members who used him as a coach and said how great of a coach he is. He is blunt but I think that’s what works best for people and gets his message across very well.
I heard such great reviews about the “renaissance diet” for men that I just had to get the version for females too, so I can use it with my girlfriend.

Now What I have been able to do with this girl within a 20 month period is absolutely insane. She never spent any noticeable amount of Time in a gym in her life till she met me. And she trains by my side now, jus not as many days per week. But this girls genetics are seriously outta this world. Not only the changes she’s made physically but what she has done and continues to do in her lifts and “PRs” is ducking insane. I almost feel like starting a new thread jus to show and explain. I’m gonna show y’all her most recent squat video below. And if you guys want me to tell ya more jus let me know and I will start a new thread.

file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/88/08/27D41AB7-8769-44B9-898F-366AB8E69796/IMG_7262.mov

I’m hoping this link above shows the squat video I’m trying to show y’all. If it doesn’t show can someone please PM me on how to post videos. Appreciate any help y’all thank you

I’m trying to stick to one book and Finish it before moving into the next one though.
I can't see the video??

The vertical diet by Damon Mccune & Stan Efferding is a real nice read, also love Scott Stevensons be your own bodybuilding coach.

The vertical diet by Damon Mccune & Stan Efferding is a real nice read, also love Scott Stevensons be your own bodybuilding coach.
Vertical diet is a great book

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner