over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EXCELLENT CASE STUDY OF 4 BODYBUILDERS USING STEROIDS FOR MANY YEARS

You guys do understand that these 4 cases where there, because they were already sick? In other words- healthy people taking grams of shit would not participate. They were selected cause they were admitted, because they already had very bad symptoms. Value of that study is very limited, you simply dont have example of heavy user who reported nothing examined....... Also fibrotic changes are side effects of anti prolactins- not steroids. I was telling everybody around me, how destructive anti prolactin drugs can be. In my country medicine prohibited them for lactation- potential fibrotic side effects are not worth the risk.

That's it, live in a world of denial. The truth is staring you right in the face.

Bump for a decent thread.

have you ever heard of bodybuilders who stay in the 180-190lb range, even if using high dosages, having major health problems? I have always speculated its not the AAS abuse but the weight gain and tremendous stress on the body/organs from a man designed to be 170lbs carrying 50-60 extra lbs around each day. is 50 extra lbs of muscle really much healthier than 50lbs of pure fat?

have you ever heard of bodybuilders who stay in the 180-190lb range, even if using high dosages, having major health problems? I have always speculated its not the AAS abuse but the weight gain and tremendous stress on the body/organs from a man designed to be 170lbs carrying 50-60 extra lbs around each day. is 50 extra lbs of muscle really much healthier than 50lbs of pure fat?
It’s the higher body weight that causes my very high blood pressure. My bp is fine at lighter body weights. I’m meant to be 180Lbs but I’m 235Lbs. Still, abusing any drug will eventually catch up with you.

I think the extra weight is definitely a stress on the heart and body in general, but I believe it is the drugs that do more damage. The thing that makes it hard to separate the two factors, drugs and bodyweight, is the fact that for most guys when you take more steroids/PEDs you end up putting on a lot more weight. Unless you are 5 foot 6 or less I think it is going to be hard to find guys that weigh only 180 lbs and take a lot of steroids/PEDs.

I think the extra weight is definitely a stress on the heart and body in general, but I believe it is the drugs that do more damage. The thing that makes it hard to separate the two factors, drugs and bodyweight, is the fact that for most guys when you take more steroids/PEDs you end up putting on a lot more weight. Unless you are 5 foot 6 or less I think it is going to be hard to find guys that weigh only 180 lbs and take a lot of steroids/PEDs. To complicate matters, you don't find a lot of small stature guys that weigh more than 190 lbs and are fit while being natural.

Bump for a decent thread.

Bro, Maldorf... I swear you’re in my fucking head man lmao....

You’re a big reason why I decided to get healthy, not just with AAS but with life in general.. I haven’t used anything harsh like Tren etc in about 5-6 years (early 20’s) but had been on self prescribed TRT the rest of the time usually shooting up 1cc ranging from 250-300mg once a week and sometimes taking a month off here and there cause I was lazy to inject or whatever.. But my main problem was partying, I would go out and drink/party all the time doing dumb shit and finally decided to get clean (over 2 years clean now) after reading your threads and experiences.. I started being super paranoid about my health, get everything checked regularly and stayed low dose, still self TRT though with some GH for about a year and then took like 7-8 months off everything to get LEGIT TRT (started that in August) from my docs etc and do things the right way.. I eat clean about 80% of the time, never drink alcohol or soda anymore and I do a good amount of cardio, REAL cardio (running/sprints and BJJ/grappling) at least 3-4x a week with some weight lifting about 3x a week as well. I take a good amount of health supplements as well just for safe measure...

AND EVERY DAMN TIME, literally every single time I think to myself “maybe I’ll raise the dose of Test just a little bit to 300-400mg MAX for just a few weeks to get a little boost and then go back to my REAL TRT” or “hmm maybe I’ll add in 3iu GH to my TRT for a few months and get that lean/popped look a little quicker” etc

YOU pop up with a post or bumping a thread about health and examples/experiences ranging from the most idiotic/high dosed abusers to just regular guys not taking anything crazier than some of what guys here call “moderate” and it makes me rethink everything and now I tell myself “eeeehhh fuck that, just see where you can get with JUST TRT and be happy with it bro” lmao :LOL:

You’re a big reason why I decided to get healthy, not just with AAS but with life in general.. I haven’t used anything harsh like Tren etc in about 5-6 years (early 20’s) but had been on self prescribed TRT the rest of the time usually shooting up 1cc ranging from 250-300mg once a week and sometimes taking a month off here and there cause I was lazy to inject or whatever.. But my main problem was partying, I would go out and drink/party all the time doing dumb shit and finally decided to get clean (over 2 years clean now) after reading your threads and experiences.. I started being super paranoid about my health, get everything checked regularly and stayed low dose, still self TRT though with some GH for about a year and then took like 7-8 months off everything to get LEGIT TRT (started that in August) from my docs etc and do things the right way.. I eat clean about 80% of the time, never drink alcohol or soda anymore and I do a good amount of cardio, REAL cardio (running/sprints and BJJ/grappling) at least 3-4x a week with some weight lifting about 3x a week as well. I take a good amount of health supplements as well just for safe measure...

AND EVERY DAMN TIME, literally every single time I think to myself “maybe I’ll raise the dose of Test just a little bit to 300-400mg MAX for just a few weeks to get a little boost and then go back to my REAL TRT” or “hmm maybe I’ll add in 3iu GH to my TRT for a few months and get that lean/popped look a little quicker” etc

YOU pop up with a post or bumping a thread about health and examples/experiences ranging from the most idiotic/high dosed abusers to just regular guys not taking anything crazier than some of what guys here call “moderate” and it makes me rethink everything and now I tell myself “eeeehhh fuck that, just see where you can get with JUST TRT and be happy with it bro” lmao :LOL:

Hey, that is great the way you turned your life around! I wish I had done that. Im just trying now to do the best I can with what I have left. Im glad that my posts on here have helped others like you live a more healthy lifestyle. That has been my intention all along, and lets me know my efforts and time spent on here havent been for nothing. It really is hard not to go down the road of using more. Once you do that it becomes a slippery slope. You start out going up to 400 mg/wk max for a few weeks and then it starts stretching to a few months. Then before you know it you might up the dose to 600 mg/wk etc. It is best not to go there! In the end it is best to be safe and not take the risks if you want to live the longest and healthiest life you can. It sounds like you have a great mindset.

It’s the higher body weight that causes my very high blood pressure. My bp is fine at lighter body weights. I’m meant to be 180Lbs but I’m 235Lbs. Still, abusing any drug will eventually catch up with you.

Agreed man, Father Time hits us all. I would still love to see a study of guys who cycle and stay smaller say 6’ tall and 200 at 10% just to prove your point. Then again, we all want to see a study that validates how we think so there’s that I guess

Just curious... how much GH do you take with your TRT?

Agreed man, Father Time hits us all. I would still love to see a study of guys who cycle and stay smaller say 6’ tall and 200 at 10% just to prove your point. Then again, we all want to see a study that validates how we think so there’s that I guess
I think the problem is that most guys can be a lean 200 lbs at 6 foot tall and be natural. It's when you go on the PEDS that you get up higher. I think you'd have a tough time finding guys that are only 200 lbs 6 foot tall and juiced to the gills. I myself am 6 foot and I got up to a fairly solid 215 lbs natural. I'm nothing special. Some guys are that big before they hardly touch a weight, I've seen the type playing football in college.

Very good point, Now that I think about it. Most people should be able to accomplish that

Very good point, Now that I think about it. Most people should be able to accomplish that
Yeah. The study could correlate weight with health problems regardless of steroid use though if run right. Would be good to throw in a study group of non lifters too.

I know personally I was about 215 natural and lean. Many years later after using steroids I built up to about 255 lbs and then dieted down to about 225 lbs. At 225 I was leaner than ever, but also at my worst health. I'd been on steroids for about 10 years. Had my heart attack then.

That's it, live in a world of denial. The truth is staring you right in the face.

not saying there isnt some truth to this but...
4 guys isnt much of a study and there are a shit ton of variables that can come into play.
there is also something to say about personal freedoms and our right to choose how we live and die.

not saying there isnt some truth to this but...
4 guys isnt much of a study and there are a shit ton of variables that can come into play.
there is also something to say about personal freedoms and our right to choose how we live and die.
I agree. If someone wants to lessen their lifespan they should be able to do it, it is their life.

You say when you dieted down to 225 you were at your worst, we’re you competing? I’ve become a fan of Stan efferding and love his vertical diet. He says if you want to be/stay healthy then don’t compete

You say when you dieted down to 225 you were at your worst, we’re you competing? I’ve become a fan of Stan efferding and love his vertical diet. He says if you want to be/stay healthy then don’t compete
I was starting to cut down, tighten up on the diet. I was also cutting down on the dose of steroids I was on. I think I stopped GH too. I was just starting to try and be more healthy. Phil Hernon was encouraging me to do that, as I was subscribed with him for his training over the phone and internet.

I agree. If someone wants to lessen their lifespan they should be able to do it, it is their life.

how many fat ppl and kids do you see?
being obeesse is quite socially acceptable and we are generally encoraged to be open minded and nice to ppl who choose to abuse food.

why do we demonize ppl who even choose to use other stuff?
choosing some illegal compounds over legal compounds is actually smarter if considering health.

either way this study isnt much of a study.

there was a great video on understand reseach that i cant find with the new board. it should be required listening. lol

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws