over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EXPIRED GEAR????

massivemark

Registered
Well I just found gear clear back from 2001! Is it junk since it expired? Im wondering if this stuff really goes bad? What do you think?

when did it expire? and i think it only loses so much after so long, doesnt totally go bad, but dont quote me on that

There was a thread on this topic a while back. IMO I would'nt use it. I have tossed out shit that IMO sat around too long. Remember, you are injecting foreign substance into your body anyway, we all know this stuff has sides. Why risk further stress on your internals by useing potentially bad gear? I think 6+ years is a bit too far out of date. If anything it probably has lost most of it's effectiveness by now. So you would be putting yourself at extra risk for maybe no gains. There will be others that will disagree with me and that's fine. I'm called oldfella for a reason. Cause I like to think I'm careful at what I do and I don't take too many chances with this stuff. It's called respect for your body and respect for the drugs we choose to use.

oldfella said:
There was a thread on this topic a while back. IMO I would'nt use it. I have tossed out shit that IMO sat around too long. Remember, you are injecting foreign substance into your body anyway, we all know this stuff has sides. Why risk further stress on your internals by useing potentially bad gear? I think 6+ years is a bit too far out of date. If anything it probably has lost most of it's effectiveness by now. So you would be putting yourself at extra risk for maybe no gains. There will be others that will disagree with me and that's fine. I'm called oldfella for a reason. Cause I like to think I'm careful at what I do and I don't take too many chances with this stuff. It's called respect for your body and respect for the drugs we choose to use.
agree 6 years is waaay to long for my ass. toss that shit

Yeh, I think your ok within the 8-12 months mark...but anything over that...part 6 years...bin it!

I've taken stuff that was 5+ years expired and got gains off it. I also had it stored in a cool, dark drawer too tho.

Alin said:
If stored right,,it may still be ok,,,it is 2007 though.
I agree, check it out, it may still be good if it was kept in the right environment........

|---[\\\\]>----------- said this before, i did amps back in the 90s just this past year. if its an amp especially, they'll be ok...over time thy just lose their 'punch'

Maybe...

massivemark said:
Well I just found gear clear back from 2001! Is it junk since it expired? Im wondering if this stuff really goes bad? What do you think?

Depends on how it was stored. If it was stored away from light sources (esp. sunlight) and kept in a temperture controlled environment it could still have some value to it.

The most important question is have YOU had it this whole time or is it from "origins unknown?"

I ran my first cycle from stuff that was 6 years out of date. It was stuff I had gotten legally from a pharmacy and kept it the entire time in a box in the back of my closet (I was scared to do them).

That cycle ROCKED. Great gains from it.

As a last resort you can send the expired gear to me at:

terryd5150
c/o www.professionalmuscle.com

I offer a FREE expired gear disposal service to all promuscle members.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke