over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Explanation of blood work

• Thread starter Deleted member 106824
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 106824

I am able to get blood work done fairly often so I decided to check things out.

There are some things I noticed but I'd like to get your thoughts on it.

the first results are more of a reference. As you can see the Test levels are higher then but my endo says its because it was taken at the right time (~8am) whereas the other 2 were taken in the afternoon.
-Liver enzymes were interestingly raised in the 2nd test even before taking anything, I can only assume this is from getting a Hepatitis A shot 1-2 days prior because every other time they've been fine,
-2 of the 3 liver enzymes were elevated while on cycle, I assume these will go down afterwards

-The 3rd test was taken after 6 days on an oral cycle

Now the main reason I'm posting this is
1. I see the prolactin levels were already fairly low, but only reduced from 5.1-->4.7. I was taking cabergoline at 0.25mg 2x/week. Having said that I was only taking it for 6 days at this point so I guess this could be indicative that it is real cabergoline and it was in the process of working?

2. My estrogen levels were already high before taking anything. Then at 6 days into the cycle my E levels seem very high. Theoretically though none of the compounds I'm taking are aromatizable and there is an AI in the mix, so why would my E levels be so raised?

3. I have heard the T:E ratio is important. Given that my Test is fairly low AND E is fairly high is this likely a reason for fairly poor results in the past? and looking like I might have gyno even though 2 docs have said I don't.

4. The first week on this compound I gained ~10lb and even though my waistline didn't increase a ton I looked fatter/softer than the past even compared to a time when calipers and waistline showed I was at a considerably higher bf%. Is this likely due to high E and can I expect to shed a good amount of water weight when I start Nolva+Adex for PCT?

I'll post what I was taking and the compound in the next post.

Monster Plexx
17b-hydroxy-2a, 17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine (Dimethazine) 22.5mg/day
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol (Hdrol) 45mg/day
2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one, 17b-ol (Superdrol) 22.5mg/day
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2-5diene-17-one (Max LMG) 60mg/day
1-4-6- andostatriene-3,17 dione (ATD) 30mg/day
Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin) 150mg/day
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC)

-liver support
-lipid support
-Caber 0.25mg 2x/week
10/3/2011 (7:48am)
Alkaline Phosphatase- 95 (40-115 U/L)
AST – 27 (10-40 U/L)
ALT – 45 (9-60 U/L)
TSH- 3.05 (0.4-4.5 mIU/L)
Total Test- 454 (250-1100 ng/dL)
Free Test- 97.3 (35-155 pg/mL)

11/25/2011 (12:10pm)
Alkaline Phosphatase- 152 (40-115 U/L)
AST – 62 (10-40 U/L)
ALT – 128 (9-60 U/L)
Albumin- 4.4 (3.6-5.1 g/dL)
Bilirubin, total- 0.3 (0.2-1.2 ng/dL)
TSH- 2.02 (0.4-4.5 mIU/L)
FT4- 1.2 (0.8-1.8ng/dL)
FT3- 2.8 (2.3-4.2 pg/mL)
Total Test- 454 (250-1100 ng/dL)
Estrogen- 156 (<130 pg/ml)
Prolactin- 5.1 (2.0-18.0 ng/mL)
Total Cholesterol- 193 (125-200mg/dL)
HDL- 73 (>40mg/dL)
LDL- 106 (<130 mg/dL)
Triglycerides- 69 (<150 mg/dL)

12/27/2011 (11:37pm)
Alkaline Phosphatase- 65 (40-115 U/L)
AST – 74 (10-40 U/L)
ALT – 134 (9-60 U/L)
Albumin- 4.1 (3.6-5.1 g/dL)
Bilirubin, total- 0.3 (0.2-1.2 ng/dL)
TSH- 0.98 (0.4-4.5 mIU/L)
FT4- 1.0 (0.8-1.8ng/dL)
FT3- 2.8 (2.3-4.2 pg/mL)
T3, Reverse- 29 (11-32 ng/dL)
Total Test- 326 (241-827 ng/dL)
Estrogen- 370 (<130 pg/ml)
Prolactin- 4.7 (2.0-18.0 ng/mL)
Total Cholesterol- 127 (125-200mg/dL)
HDL- 49 (>40mg/dL)
LDL- 72 (<130 mg/dL)
Triglycerides- 31 (<150 mg/dL)

So what exactly are you taking? A prohormone? I'm sure that's the cause of estro and liver value elevation.

Caber takes more then 6 days to really work. .25mg twice a week is a very low dose. Why are you taking caber to begin with.

Sorry nut there is too much going on here and im having a hard time trying to figure out what you are actually taking.

So what exactly are you taking? A prohormone? I'm sure that's the cause of estro and liver value elevation.

Caber takes more then 6 days to really work. .25mg twice a week is a very low dose. Why are you taking caber to begin with.

Sorry nut there is too much going on here and im having a hard time trying to figure out what you are actually taking.

Sorry about that, i thought maybe there was too much info laid out.

I am taking a designer steroid stack, all of the listed compounds are premixed and taken together.

Good to know about the caber. The reason I am taking it is because I have heard of progestational activity from the "max LMG" so I wanted to be safe than sorry.

The main thing I'm wondering about is my estrogen questions. None of the compounds I am taking are supposed to be aromatizable so what would be causing E to be so damn high?

and on a related note, I would guess that I can expect to lose a decent amount of this bloat/softness when I start PCT in a few days? I'm not too surprised my E was high even before taking anything.

I'm still a little confused this is an all Oral cycle? Prohormones? Note that test levels are lower on them as well! Welcome to the OTC world.

Last edited:
I'm still a little confused this is an all Oral cycle? Prohormones? Note that test levels are lower on them as well! Welcome to the OTC world.

Yes, its an oral called "monster plexx" which basically has 3-4 designer steroids in it.

What lipid support are you on? HDL levels, LDL levels, triglycerides, total cholesterol is PERFECT

I'm taking ManPowers liver support which apparently has some stuff in it for lipid stuff as well. 10g of fish oil per day, 20mg CoQ10 and thats about it. I was expecting cholesterol to get worse but although HDL did go down LDL and total cholesterol went down significantly as well.

Any thoughts about the estrogen levels? Should I be starting an AI right away or waiting until saturday when I start PCT? I read somewhere on here to use an AI after a SERM to prevent E rebound.

Yes, its an oral called "monster plexx" which basically has 3-4 designer steroids in it.

Brother the proof is in the pudding! Why would you waste your money on some thing that dose not increase your test levels little own Lower them?

Brother the proof is in the pudding! Why would you waste your money on some thing that dose not increase your test levels little own Lower them?

Well, the results have been good so far. Just confused about the estrogen levels.

Well

I'm taking ManPowers liver support which apparently has some stuff in it for lipid stuff as well. 10g of fish oil per day, 20mg CoQ10 and thats about it. I was expecting cholesterol to get worse but although HDL did go down LDL and total cholesterol went down significantly as well.

Any thoughts about the estrogen levels? Should I be starting an AI right away or waiting until saturday when I start PCT? I read somewhere on here to use an AI after a SERM to prevent E rebound.

Your liver support is not impressive........I wanted your lipid support.

Don't confuse Estrogen to Estrodiol

Don't confuse Estrogen as Estrodiol

An AI won't reduce Estrogen, Estrodiol is a metabolized or aromatized from Testosterone.
You probably have a high SHBG where most of this Estrogen is hanging around, be more concerned with lowering your SHBG along with lowering your Estrodiol "If its high " chances are it is.

You need to check your Estrodiol levels to determine this, not Estrogen.
Being your Estrogen is very high, No question you are suppressed, as Estrogen is a stronger suppressor on the HTPA, than Testosterone.

Check LH/FSH
Dump that garbage your taking thats a DS!

Its evident there's more of an estrogenic effect as to an androgenic effect,both by blood work and you stating being bloated and puffy.

Continue the approach you have been on your lipids, this is where your hormones are produced.

You have a few options to do to help lower your SHBG , if its High, a high protein, low fiber diet, avoid Soy Isoflavones or any other estrogenic foods or BPA plastics.
And over time you should return to a state of Homeostasis, Hopefully
Or
Small very frequent IM Testosterone injections, with the aid of an AI, but then your back to a PCT if you so choose So.

As of now I'd avoid any Serms or HCG.
But thats my opinion

Last edited:
Your liver support is not impressive........I wanted your lipid support.

and I gave it to you

Don't confuse Estrogen as Estrodiol

An AI won't reduce Estrogen, Estrodiol is a metabolized or aromatized from Testosterone.
You probably have a high SHBG where most of this Estrogen is hanging around, be more concerned with lowering your SHBG along with lowering your Estrodiol "If its high " chances are it is.

You need to check your Estrodiol levels to determine this, not Estrogen.
Being your Estrogen is very high, No question you are suppressed, as Estrogen is a stronger suppressor on the HTPA, than Testosterone.

Check LH/FSH
Dump that garbage your taking thats a DS!

Its evident there's more of an estrogenic effect as to an androgenic effect,both by blood work and you stating being bloated and puffy.

Continue the approach you have been on your lipids, this is where your hormones are produced.

You have a few options to do to help lower your SHBG , if its High, a high protein, low fiber diet, avoid Soy Isoflavones or any other estrogenic foods or BPA plastics.
And over time you should return to a state of Homeostasis, Hopefully
Or
Small very frequent IM Testosterone injections, with the aid of an AI, but then your back to a PCT if you so choose So.

As of now I'd avoid any Serms or HCG.
But thats my opinion

Its weird, when I got the script it had "E2" on it which as far as I'm aware is estradiol, but when I got the labs back it said estrogen.

LH/FSH will be on the next blood test. Hopefully estradiol too. I do eat a high protein diet though.

Regarding what I can do about it. I will be done with the DS cycle this saturday and was planning on going on nolva 40/40/20/10 after that. Seeing how high my estrogen levels are though someone on another board suggested taking an AI right away, saying I could stop while on the SERM starting sunday and then continue it for the last 2 weeks or so of PCT. Any thoughts on this? With my estrogen being so high I would imagine an AI right away could help and help lose some of the water weight?

Thanks

An AI is an Aromatse Inhibitor, not an Estrogen Inhibitor.
Seeing how high my estrogen levels are though someone on another board suggested taking an AI right away, With my estrogen being so high I would imagine an AI right away could help and help lose some of the water weight?

Thanks

A SERM raises Estrogen and Testosterone< aromitizes to estrodiol

Do some more blood work

An AI is an Aromatse Inhibitor, not an Estrogen Inhibitor.

A SERM raises Estrogen and Testosterone< aromitizes to estrodiol

Do some more blood work

Right but wouldn't the AI increase T and lower E by preventing the aromatization of T to E?

Also, although the SERM alone would raise both T and E doesn't it block the E from the receptors anyway so it doesn't have an effect, and having the AI there would prevent the aromatization anyway?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear