over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Facts and Fiction On HGH "self testing methods" Igf/hgh serum

I am not talking about me discussing it a year ago, it was being discussed by guys like springwater.etc. It has been discussed on other boards also.

I will pm you for an address to send the entire report with my name and all to you. I have nothing to hide:) I will send you my exact testing procedure and all I use raj

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
nvm.

Last edited:
not a core guy so to speak.............

I'm not a core guy so to speak, but I've been on gear for over 16years this year, and spent most of my time on rather than off..
I dont post a lost online, mostly have at bolex.. but I've been reading the boards for years.

My question I'd really like to have answered concerning exactly this issue is... If we use the igf1 test to confirm if the gh is real or not... would it not stand to reason that sources selling gh could just send us igf1 instead of gh????
If they see that we are just looking to confirm using the igf1 test, it seems ot me that it opens the door to exactly this problem.
One which Im going through right now as we speak. I got a bunch of gh, and this stuff is acting like igf1 (from what i can tell by reading, because I've never tried igf1 knowingly yet).
If Igf1 is passed off as gh because of this test, then we're going to see brands or generics of gh be quoted as being legitimate gh all because a few of us got an igf1 test.

Unless I'm missing something... such as if you take a moderate dose of igf1, I have no idea what a test would look like as far as levels in the blood.

Hope this is something that you can take a look at.

thanks for listening fellas,
Jj

Osiris knows that I am not big on elevated igf-1 levels. So based on my method of administration the only real way to know if my gh is real is through the gh serum test. I normally do it within an hour of an IV injection. If I order a 500 iu kit, I will verify every 100 iu's via a gh serum test that there is GH in the vials. Igf-1 tests are no good for me because I know that IV administration doesn't increase igf-1 levels above normal physiological ranges.

The Beggar

Osiris knows that I am not big on elevated igf-1 levels. So based on my method of administration the only real way to know if my gh is real is through the gh serum test. I normally do it within an hour of an IV injection. If I order a 500 iu kit, I will verify every 100 iu's via a gh serum test that there is GH in the vials. Igf-1 tests are no good for me because I know that IV administration doesn't increase igf-1 levels above normal physiological ranges.

The Beggar

The only problem with IV administration is that it peaks and drops so quick within minutes that you better be 10min from getting your blood drawn or you are not getting your peak.

Which of these tests would be best for testing the effectiveness of peptides? Specifically ghrh/ghrp. What numbers could one expect with these compounds?

I'm not a core guy so to speak, but I've been on gear for over 16years this year, and spent most of my time on rather than off..
I dont post a lost online, mostly have at bolex.. but I've been reading the boards for years.

My question I'd really like to have answered concerning exactly this issue is... If we use the igf1 test to confirm if the gh is real or not... would it not stand to reason that sources selling gh could just send us igf1 instead of gh????
If they see that we are just looking to confirm using the igf1 test, it seems ot me that it opens the door to exactly this problem.
One which Im going through right now as we speak. I got a bunch of gh, and this stuff is acting like igf1 (from what i can tell by reading, because I've never tried igf1 knowingly yet).
If Igf1 is passed off as gh because of this test, then we're going to see brands or generics of gh be quoted as being legitimate gh all because a few of us got an igf1 test.

Unless I'm missing something... such as if you take a moderate dose of igf1, I have no idea what a test would look like as far as levels in the blood.

Hope this is something that you can take a look at.

thanks for listening fellas,
Jj

That in a sense would not work cause mg per mg IGF LR3 is more expensive. First of all i personally dont believe that there is a lot of legit IGF-1 synthetic going around. Just my gestalt. But even at $40-60 per mg that is more expensive than HGH per mg :)

The only problem with IV administration is that it peaks and drops so quick within minutes that you better be 10min from getting your blood drawn or you are not getting your peak.

From my research iv,.should be tested 1 hour post admin. beggar and have both found this to be the case

Can anyone besides Alpha confirm its correct?
Not that I do not believe the information, I think its great.
But Surely more then 1 or two people would know this?

Could we not get it confirmed through the medical field
(the information) By sending an email or inquiry to if this information is 100% accurate and correct?
Its a simple question correct, nothing illegal about that.

I guess this would all be learned in school? Maybe we could write up something somewhat professional looking and send it to a few major university's?

I know Alpha is smart guy! But rite now we are just a bunch of guys on the forum using Google searches. (im guessing the above graph came from google, not chart or test done by us etc.

I guess Im wanting to further Validate" That the information is correct for
Users of HGH (prescription or Non prescription).

At the same time I would think that the pharmacy sample would tell us?

Once we confirm and nobody can debate that the method-timing and results are correct.
We then just have to move to the next thing which is making sure its done by a GROUP of some of the forums most trusted members.
Like Disco said it can not be one guy here- one guys there- guys we never know or have seen. Guys that post three times a year.

I want to see core guys do this. Guys Like Jethro Tull, The Brick, OJS
Concreteguy, LEX, Knucklehead,Baldnazi,Queefer and the list goes On(sorry to leave anyone out..just a few that first pop into mind) there are many core guys that have 5-even 10 years of earned trust in here.

Everything alpha says is right on the money. While my work in the medical field is in a completely different area; I have been researching anti-aging myself for over 2 decades out of pure interest and been using GH for probably 10-15 years. One of my closest friends is a MD who has owned several anti-aging clinics in the area and we are always sharing ideas back and forth. So yes, I can confirm that alpha speaks the truth. As far as the reason why serum GH blood tests are the new "in thing" is because until recently you couldn't just order up a test online and goto the lab and get your blood drawn. Instead you would have to go see a doctor and have him write an order for the blood work; and most people are going to have a tough time explaining to the doc why they need this test.

I'm glad this thread is here. Everyone should be getting tests done if they are not getting their stuff through a doc.

Actually the peak is from 10-20 minutes for IV. The chart you posted shows IM and subq peak times for Gh. The one I have shows peak times for all three. Even after the hour mark it is still many times higher than normal.

The Beggar

Last edited:
Actually the peak is from 10-20 minutes for IV. The chart you posted shows IM and subq peak times for Gh. The one I have shows peak times for all three. Even after the hour mark it is still many times higher than normal.

The Beggar

I understand fully just stating that when you go IV you make the window of opportunity narrower. That's all ;). Also would you mind posting that graph that shows all three for Raj. Thanks.

Last edited:
From my research iv,.should be tested 1 hour post admin. beggar and have both found this to be the case

Hey I have some sero. Why don't you test 10 minutes and I'll test 30. I can test the one hour another time. Sometimes graphs are hard to read when they are broken down in 2 hour intervals instead of 1 or 30 minutes.

The Beggar

Hey I have some sero. Why don't you test 10 minutes and I'll test 30. I can test the one hour another time. Sometimes graphs are hard to read when they are broken down in 2 hour intervals instead of 1 or 30 minutes.

The Beggar

Let me do 30:) I can't iv serostim in my car in a parking garage.....too much like the old days, lol:)

The Beggar

10our?

There are many things can throw of IGF-1 (up or down 20%) or endogenous production of GH but nothing that will effect exogenous source. You are basically injecting growth hormone thru one door (sub Q) and catching it on the other end 3 hours later so to speak. Go to privatemdlabs.com and search Serum Growth Hormone and it is the $49 test. Osiris has a code that gives a discount from that. You simply add that test to your shopping cart, pay for it, print the form and walk in to the nearest LabCorp and get blood drawn and they will email your results in 48hours :)

The code is hagepuwr:)

Alpha hit the nail on the head. Very intelligent post bro.

I'm going to take a little time to research why IGF testing is done in the medical field, but I'm just a lump lump so what do I know ;).

Put up a standard way of testing. Have members follow it. Allow them to post the results.
The test is valid. The only ones going to argue it have some other interest at heart. It seems this cheap test may take away from some sponsers profit. Of course it will be shilled.
People in general are not going to spend $50-60 on a test, just to make a sponsor look bad.
Are we a bodybuilding board or a sponsor board?

This is much like watching a tobacco company at work. Likely inside guys aruging for them. Guess the result. Drum roll....everyone still questions a medically valid test. And possibly a continued ban on posting helpful results.

Except that that exact thing happened before to discredit some other suppliers.

Years ago, I refer to it as the Nordicsport fiasco.

Ak

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner