over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fasted cardio

dnp also keeps your insulin levels very low (hence elevated fasted blood glucose)

This situation would be healthy?

IMO, fasting cardio is when you wake up and have been 8 hours or more without food. But if you are in keto and DNP, any time of day that you do cardio, it will be productive for fat loss.

This situation would be healthy?

IMO, fasting cardio is when you wake up and have been 8 hours or more without food. But if you are in keto and DNP, any time of day that you do cardio, it will be productive for fat loss.

people need to get out of the mindset that DNP is bad for you..

it's not.

it's just a diet coach's worst nightmare

people need to get out of the mindset that DNP is bad for you..

it's not.

it's just a diet coach's worst nightmare

Imo the worst thing about dnp is the damage it potentially does to the good gut bacteria. I notice my shits and guts are just not right on dnp.
And we are just statting to learn how impordant gut bacteria is for all aspects of physical and mental health.

Imo the worst thing about dnp is the damage it potentially does to the good gut bacteria. I notice my shits and guts are just not right on dnp.
And we are just statting to learn how impordant gut bacteria is for all aspects of physical and mental health.

I have not noticed that kind of problems of DNP. These problems appear when I modify the diet, increase the protein and reduce the fat, then it is more difficult, and I have to re-calculate the fiber supplements.

Is fasted cardio a myth? I've read it is, but you should also have a meal before cardio? Anyone have any input?

Yes it works. you dont even have to do cardio at gym. I wake up and i go into my garage and do body squats, pushups, pullups, crunches and jumping jacks. Full 30 minute circuit. in fact i think it works better than sitting on stationary bicycle or walking on treadmill. Plus i dont like wasting 30 minutes of my life trying to get to gym just to do cardio.

I’m bass-ackwards than most. I like to lift in the AM. 2iu growth, some whey hydro, and a pre workout. Lots of energy good lift. Space out my carbs for 3 meals after. Then 4th meal no carbs. Then evening LISS. Then pre bed dinner. Sleep better and still get two caloric expenditure sessions. I hate AM cardio.

Pre workout goodies
Lift
Protein/carbs/efas
Protein/carbs/efas
Protein/less carbs
Protein/efas
LISS
Casein/veggies

I think like everyone said have insulin low and quiet around the cardio session especially if it’s LISS.

I’m bass-ackwards than most. I like to lift in the AM. 2iu growth, some whey hydro, and a pre workout. Lots of energy good lift. Space out my carbs for 3 meals after. Then 4th meal no carbs. Then evening LISS. Then pre bed dinner. Sleep better and still get two caloric expenditure sessions. I hate AM cardio.

Pre workout goodies

Lift

Protein/carbs/efas

Protein/carbs/efas

Protein/less carbs

Protein/efas

LISS

Casein/veggies

I think like everyone said have insulin low and quiet around the cardio session especially if it’s LISS.

Funny - this is almost exactly the same thing I do except no carbs at all currently. I have to train in the mornings, with all my kids sports stuff in the evenings after work, if I don't go at 5 AM before work, it's not going to happen. 2 iu GH and pre workout (no whey , I train fasted and have whey pwo). Then I'll try to get LISS done in the evenings. I'll try to not eat around 2-3 hours before, and with no carbs I figure insulin levels should be low. I'll do another 1-2 iu GH pre LISS on the days I can get it in. On the days I don't train, 2 days per week I'll do fasted AM cardio on those days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now ur just making shit up

This is how broscience starts

Pre workout goodies
Lift
Protein/carbs/efas
Protein/carbs/efas
Protein/less carbs
Protein/efas
LISS
Casein/veggies

I also would rather do cardio in the PM at the end of the day. Weights AM/ Cardio PM to me it makes sense to do it that way. Get your metabolism ramped up in the morning then come back later and increase caloric expenditure again before you go night night

So taking a pre soon as you get up then cardio, would this be considered faster cardio?

As long as there isn’t too much sugar or protein in the prewo. That’s what I do. Dark coffee is the best bet though :)

Just pop 40mcg monster clen with your fasted cardio if you need a lil boost + 2iu gh+ humalog...stop over thinking and start doing. Its not rocket science.

You aren't going to go hypo, burn previous muscle, ect.

If you really want to keep fat burning going fast for an additional 2 hours afterwrds have 10 egg whites and green beans or asparagus. Of if you're in a rush 2 scoops whey and suffer a bit more.

Let me ask another question about being fasted.

Let's say someone has to workout early in the morning , would weight training in a fasted state suffice as "fasted cardio" obviously you're burning way more calories than cardio.

Would cardio after fasted weight training be detrimental at all??

I remember years ago reading that Shelby often trained fasted because his workouts we're so early.

Let's say someone has to workout early in the morning , would weight training in a fasted state suffice as "fasted cardio" obviously you're burning way more calories than cardio.

I remember years ago reading that Shelby often trained fasted because his workouts we're so early.

I'd say yes, although I wouldn't advice it personally, especially doing cardio AFTER training in the morning fasted. Unless someone is trying to downsize a good bit.

If I was going to do weight training and cardio in the early morning and had no choice, I'd do a heavy carb backload the night prior.

I have done both in the morning. I'll do fasted cardio, slam a shake, then starting drinking my intra while I lift, then obviously eat carbs and protein when I'm done

I have not noticed that kind of problems of DNP. These problems appear when I modify the diet, increase the protein and reduce the fat, then it is more difficult, and I have to re-calculate the fiber supplements.

My poop looks like babyshit by day 3.

I don't have the study in hand but doing HIIT post weights was a good thing. endurance cardio post was bad though.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131