Registered
What is everyones favorite test suspension

cool

I have the Denkall & was wondering how it is comapred to the Jurox

goodluck

I had so many problems with the PAIN and the needle clogging
I gave the rest of my last bottle away.

Steris Test Susp. was the best

Univet is the best now..but way over priced, I guess $175 isn't that bad for Univet.

Denkall AquaTest is the most affordable and never a problem with pain, etc. Just shoot it in the glute...I wouldn't use it for site injections, that's a whole different ballgame.

The thing with test suspension you guys have to realize is that it is not a solution it is a suspension. Meaning it will not mix together, so those particles that clog the needle is actually the test suspensios. I have been messing aroun with some and have come up with a pretty good way to do it.

I make my own in oil, now this just like winny will crash right away and form a solid, that is fine. Right before I use it I heat it a bit and put it in the syringe and it goes through a 25g needle just fine with little pain.

weight

Dont you think the constant re-heating would damage the hormone? You should be able to get it to hold in Oil without crashing or atleast I thought? I know one Very good UG lab that has a suspension in oil.

I had converted some Bold Base with a water kit
and was doing the same thing... Had to heat it each time before use and catch it after it cooled enough to Inj, But before
it cooled to much and crashed out again. It was deffinatley a pain in the ass process But it was working GREAT. Id love to be able to get it to hold in anything..OIl, water,pgp or anything else thats Safe! Ive sent some Off to Mr.T and A few others that are well respected But NO-One has found a way to use it I know of.
Maybe thats why you never see "Finished" Bold Base from a lab or company.

anyhow the suspension I refer to was the Jurox testosus.
I havnt used the Dk myself but heard it wasnt any better?

Damage, no. I put it right on the eye of the stove on low for like 20 seconds and that is all it takes. The hormone will only be hurt if you reach the melting point. Other than that it wont really matter.

?

well I took it from your above post that it was Crashing back into a solid? So how would you get it suspended back into the oil
without it melting? Maybe Im confused, lol

also I know its not as sensative as gh or Igf BUT
it does say rite on most aas to keep away from heat and direct sunlight, store at room temp I believe. In My mind I just
dont think that constantly heating it up can be good for the hormone. just my.o2

As for the heat, I don't really know what to tell ya, the proof is in the pictures. It is pretty obvious that my stuff works. :D

Anyway, yes it does go solid, but it will come back to liquid with very little heat. It will only crash at room temp.I have even set a bottle infront of the heat vent and it came back to a liquid. :)

well

If it turns into a solid (crashes) then you had to heat it
to get it back in the oil, then my friend you ARE melting it.
above you say it could only damage it If you melted it??
Not bustin your balls but Cmon,lol you makin this up as you go
or being for real. In front of the heat vent and that big chunk of
crystals melts rite up eh` must be a hell of a vent ;) lol

also what did you mean by this? Proof is in the pictures,
Its obvious my stuff works?

is this homemade suspension all your On or have been On?
I bet I could do a search and you the same as the rest of us
have used all types of gear.

All Im saying or getting at here is that Might not be the best Idea
Or advice on how to take your Test S. Or any other gear.

If its not Holding and crashing out, something is wrong. Either with the hormone or the process in which the conversion was done. to me that is an unsuccesfull conversion and would have to try again.

I found the same thing weight said, so I started making it 50mg/ml and it never crashes and shoots easily through a 25 gage pin and you can't even tell you stuck yourself the next day. Oil is the way to go. With any water based product you run a higher risk of an abcess, plus it hurts like hell.

I know of a underground lab that was doing susp/winny mix in oil...worked great...no problems with crashing. So it is definitely possible.

Raj-the pictures he speaks of are the ones of himself.

Thats why I always liked the oil (china) suspension, mixed with prop.
I had big knots even from the Denkall. Univet ruled above all, but I hear it sucks now. That would be a shame. Reheating would only damage if it were too high a temp. Above 300 or so. Think, the way to bake ouut the BA if its too high, is to bake and rebake at 250-275 degrees. So that should be OK with the suspension too.

Maybe KC will chime in on this.

I'm pretty sure you never want to heat up a water-base product unless it with like hot tap water and not very long.

I'm pretty sure I remember reading that once gear is mixed into oil, it's the temperature that does damage to the oil (generally) that's the driving factor - hence baking it at low temp. Based on this it would seem that reheating a product would not damage the steroid. I've had to do as weight stated with my last batch of TNE and KC said it wouldn't hurt it by mildly reheating and it was mixed with PEG.

xcel

|--[\\\]>--------- Univet gets my vote

BA has a boiling point of 401 degrees (f), so I don't care what anyone tells you you are not going to remove any BA baking the product at 250. Nor will you hurt the hormone in question.

Testosterone base (TNE) has a MELTING point of 155c or 311f. Add in the buffer of oil, and it will probably even be able to reach a higher temp without destroying the test on the molecular level.

As long as you stay around the 220-250 range, no damage should be done to the solution, as youa re not "melting" the hormone, you are heating the oil making it more soluable, allowing it to absorb the hormone.

|--[\\\]>----------- I have a melting point of about 85-90 degs...i'm melting out here and it's only going to get worse from what i hear!

wolverine

As long as you stay around the 220-250 range, no damage should be done to the solution, as youa re not "melting" the hormone, you are heating the oil making it more soluable, allowing it to absorb the hormone.

Intresting? I had no idea warm oil was more soluable
then room temp oil? Im deffinatley no chemist so probably why this makes no sense to me.

so your saying once it forms into a big Crystal chunk floating around the bottom, Its not being melted to get back into the oil??
I just dont get it, Ill just continue to try and make mine rite in the first place so I have No worries about it.
How many times you had to re-heat any product you bought
in a Farmacia or any gear of any kinda quality for that matter.
I wouldnt want to buy it,LOL
BUT I do understand trying to salvage it this way if you
cant afford more to work with OR your convinced its fine to
use it and go thru that process everyday/

Well , I was reheating my TNE ED and it was a pain in the ass - LITERALLY. I got HUGE knots wherever I injected it and had to quit. It took about 2 weeks for knots to go away :(

xcel

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner