over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FDA Withdraws Approval for Anavar

You don't hear about it as much because the drugs to combat it have advanced so much - I worked at an agency owned by a gay couple and they both took PrEP drugs. The drugs have advanced to where they can keep you at undetectable levels of the disease so the risk of spread is much less.
I remember probably 10 yrs back when some people I knew that had HIV were getting prescribed Serostim kits and I'd buy them from them. If I remember correctly their daily dosage was something ridiculous like 18iu per day. It was awesome to drop them off at CVS and they would come out with 3-4 kits. I felt like I had hit the lottery. Over time I lost contacts with those folks so I'm not sure if they even prescribe HGH like that anymore.

I've used Anavar a few times before. For the most part it's been UGL. I've never done that great on it in the past. Always felt a little lethargic, even more so than with stronger orals like Anadrol or DBol. I always wondered if what I had been getting real Anavar and not something else. When my TRT doctor mentioned it I had to jump on it just for the opportunity to get real pharma oxandrolone. My experience was similar if not identical to the UGL brands I had previously tried. Within a few days I felt sluggish, lethargic and just off. Obviously an item that's just not for me. It was expensive but worth it overall just to experiment. I've wasted money on far worse things.
Thanks for the reply and feedback!!

I remember probably 10 yrs back when some people I knew that had HIV were getting prescribed Serostim kits and I'd buy them from them. If I remember correctly their daily dosage was something ridiculous like 18iu per day. It was awesome to drop them off at CVS and they would come out with 3-4 kits. I felt like I had hit the lottery. Over time I lost contacts with those folks so I'm not sure if they even prescribe HGH like that anymore.
That's one of the reasons I laugh at those who freak out at high GH doses.

If immunocompromised, unhealthy people with HIV are being told to take that much I don't see why it's so crazy for someone who's not immunocompromised and in much better health to use the same or higher amounts. Remember Jay Cutler's famous saying that you should take as much GH as you can afford.

Oh wait, now I remember - it's because those guys who freak out could never afford to use high GH doses!

Found this thread ironically as I open up my package of Anavar from my TRT Clinic 😂

If immunocompromised, unhealthy people with HIV are being told to take that much I don't see why it's so crazy for someone who's not immunocompromised and in much better health to use the same or higher amounts. Remember Jay Cutler's famous saying that you should take as much GH as you can afford.

Oh wait, now I remember - it's because those guys who freak out could never afford to use high GH doses!

Perhaps they would die of cachexia if they dont.

I dont know much about HGH dosing for US HIV and AIDS patients, but surely their dosing is in response to their advancement of cachexia related weight loss?

Are they all just put on 18iu per day?

I do agree, if they're that "weak" and "vulnerable" why are any of them prescribed such large doses?

HGH must be favoured because of its ability to increase weight/muscle mass in the abstinence of negative changes in liver, kidney and cholesterol values when there is no financial budget (insurance/NHS).

I dont know much about HGH dosing for US HIV and AIDS patients, but surely their dosing is in response to their advancement of cachexia related weight loss?

I do agree, if they're that "weak" and "vulnerable" why are any of them prescribed such large doses?

HGH must be favoured because of its ability to increase weight/muscle mass in the abstinence of negative changes in liver, kidney and cholesterol values when there is no financial budget (insurance/NHS).

Actually, if they were going to die, they probably wouldn't sell it (unless they have a bad drug problem/suicidal).

I would use 100-150mg a day of anavar 4 weeks out from my shows. Outside of that it's a weak drug but very clean and gave me road map of veins.

I would use 100-150mg a day of anavar 4 weeks out from my shows. Outside of that it's a weak drug but very clean and gave me road map of veins.
I disagree with it being weak.
Looking back at training logs Anavar actually gives me better strength gains than Anadrol. Being a powerlifter this is my main factor in training.
Anavar just makes me extremely explosive. Bar speed is ridiculous.
I do like Anadrol better because of how aggressive it makes me pre-workout. Where Anavar makes me athletic and explosive, Anadrol makes me angry and I’ll grind through a lift out of spite 😂.

I know this isnt a Var versus Drol thread but description by comparison is oftentimes effective. I hear that Var is weak all the time but just don’t see it

I disagree with it being weak.
Looking back at training logs Anavar actually gives me better strength gains than Anadrol. Being a powerlifter this is my main factor in training.
Anavar just makes me extremely explosive. Bar speed is ridiculous.
I do like Anadrol better because of how aggressive it makes me pre-workout. Where Anavar makes me athletic and explosive, Anadrol makes me angry and I’ll grind through a lift out of spite 😂.

I know this isnt a Var versus Drol thread but description by comparison is oftentimes effective. I hear that Var is weak all the time but just don’t see it

I'll second Var for strength. I had run 50mg for a bit and swapped into 50mg of drol (which I live and respond well too). Within days I was back sliding and had to reset. Was fine after a bit but I'd have thought the big glycogen build from drol would have covered me. I hate swapping drugs or cutting as it screws my leverages (decently tall) and forces me to reacclimate.

Var is a nice drug. I prefer winny but it has its place. If it didn't hit lipids so hard it would be fabulous.

Also I've used US Pharma var that my insurance paid for and I picked straight up from them myself. Same as UGL - unless your UGL sucks and is ripping you off. Absolutely no magic like "we only needed 10mg in the old days" bullshit people spread (they were simply inexperienced, young, small and weak or whatever - it wasn't the drug and a molecule is simple a molecule, a case of is/isn't not good/bad).

I'll second Var for strength. I had run 50mg for a bit and swapped into 50mg of drol (which I live and respond well too). Within days I was back sliding and had to reset. Was fine after a bit but I'd have thought the big glycogen build from drol would have covered me. I hate swapping drugs or cutting as it screws my leverages (decently tall) and forces me to reacclimate.

Var is a nice drug. I prefer winny but it has its place. If it didn't hit lipids so hard it would be fabulous.

Also I've used US Pharma var that my insurance paid for and I picked straight up from them myself. Same as UGL - unless your UGL sucks and is ripping you off. Absolutely no magic like "we only needed 10mg in the old days" bullshit people spread (they were simply inexperienced, young, small and weak or whatever - it wasn't the drug and a molecule is simple a molecule, a case of is/isn't not good/bad).
This is why I believe the first batches of EAS creatine contained var.
When I first tried var the strength increase and physique changes reminded me and felt just like the first time I tried creatine(Eas 1995-1996)
I tried other brands of creatine after my EAS bottle ran out. Lost all my gains. Even went back to the EAS creatine. Still nothing.

How about this cynical take. The drug companies did studies with different doses, for whatever reasons, could be multiple reasons. But, the company wants to sell as much of it as possible so the more the better. I've never seen Serostim either but I think it, or some other GH, was to be mixed with sterile water and whatever you didn't use at that exact time was to be discarded. So more waste = more drug sold.

It's funny, you have the HIV indication but other than that dwarfism has basically been the only legit indication. But imagine the volumes made and imagine the amount of very short people. So it's a case of yes, most of our product is diverted to illegitimate use but we don't care, the money is too good. There have been discussions about this within the authorities of course but nothing has been done. Good for "us" I guess.

This is why I believe the first batches of EAS creatine contained var.
When I first tried var the strength increase and physique changes reminded me and felt just like the first time I tried creatine(Eas 1995-1996)
I tried other brands of creatine after my EAS bottle ran out. Lost all my gains. Even went back to the EAS creatine. Still nothing.

I used all those mythical products that peoople speculate were spiked, "Hot Stuff" was one other popular item thought spiked. Good bodybuilders actually used it. I was like 15 and used it too lol. I think it's probably not true that most of these have been spiked. People thought some EAS products contained steroids but often Clen was mentioned as one likely spiking substance. But if you think about it, this would have been impossible to do successfully imo. If a product was legitimately spiked I would think it was something that was "hardcore" and sold in relatively small quantities to men specifically.
But I think placebo is strong, stronger than most people realise.

I used all those mythical products that peoople speculate were spiked, "Hot Stuff" was one other popular item thought spiked. Good bodybuilders actually used it. I was like 15 and used it too lol. I think it's probably not true that most of these have been spiked. People thought some EAS products contained steroids but often Clen was mentioned as one likely spiking substance. But if you think about it, this would have been impossible to do successfully imo. If a product was legitimately spiked I would think it was something that was "hardcore" and sold in relatively small quantities to men specifically.
I could see a company like redcon, but wasn't eas a large reputable company like optimum? I'd assume they operate more like a business...but maybe not?

I could see a company like redcon, but wasn't eas a large reputable company like optimum? I'd assume they operate more like a business...but maybe not?
EAS didn't become a major until they started featuring Denver Broncos in MM
When they changed the name to Muscle Media (from MM2K) it's at that point they stopped focusing on gear and grey market products.
Remember those first bottles of creatine had a label slightly better than a computer printer. Shipping was out of some storage like facility in Golden CO.
Plus they were loosely connected to Victor Conte.. Im sure they spiked enough bottles to generate a buzz.
When I first took those early batches I didn't know what to expect.
I just know I got stronger and faster.
When I bought later batches I expected the same results so placebo would have been more of a factor the second time around. Nothing happened at least not the same results as my first run. Only when I eventually run var did I have the same experience as when I ran those first batches of EAS creatine.

Ur an old guy like me … I mention Hot stuff and people are like wtf? It was the first product that had the literal “kitchen sink” in it . Maybe other stuff too. I remember it was the worst tasting supplement I’ve ingested in over 50 years. Good Times

Ur an old guy like me … I mention Hot stuff and people are like wtf? It was the first product that had the literal “kitchen sink” in it . Maybe other stuff too. I remember it was the worst tasting supplement I’ve ingested in over 50 years. Good Times
I never took that, but I remember seeing it. I did take Ultimate Orange though

Someone who has AIDS has much less to lose health-wise than your average bodybuilder. The risk:benefit profile is totally different.

Along the same lines you could say “if someone with stage 3 bladder cancer is being told to take 70mg/m^2 cisplatin, I don’t see why someone in much better health couldn’t take the same or higher amounts”

Someone who has AIDS has much less to lose health-wise than your average bodybuilder. The risk:benefit profile is totally different.

Along the same lines you could say “if someone with stage 3 bladder cancer is being told to take 70mg/m^2 cisplatin, I don’t see why someone in much better health couldn’t take the same or higher amounts”
Right. Serostim 6mg (18iu) daily was developed to prevent AIDS-related wasting. Not HIV+ and undetectable, that came later, and some of those guys were “lucky” enough to have doctors and insurance providers that were writing the scripts and paying the costs. When people developed “full blown AIDS,” 18iu serostim daily was their last leg. Plenty of complications, painful fingers, insulin resistance, etc., but still alive for a little longer.

You cannot get prescribed anavar from clinics etc anymore in the US is my understanding
Here are 5, now dont say I dont do anything for you.

Here are 5, now dont say I dont do anything for you.

Yeah my clinic still offers it as well, not sure what/if anything ended up happening with this supposed withdrawal. Never really followed it as pharma var is so damn expensive anyways haha.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131