over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FDA Withdraws Approval for Anavar

Rick Collins discussed the anavar situation with Dave Palumbo and John Romano. His view is this only keeps Gemini products from coming to market and doesn't impact what's currently out there but says logic dictates that the FDA will move to get currently available anavar off the market at some point. They move extremely slow so it could be one year or 10 years.

Nailed it.

Anavar’s patent expired, Gemeni asked the FDA to remove approval, and they’ll introduce a slightly modified drug to replace it, with 20 year patent protection.

Cash grab.

Oh well, new drug for us.
I’m not so sure, AAS aren’t really a major avenue of research for pharma companies and I don’t think there’s been a new one invented in decades.

Ordinarily I’d agree with you as this is how big pharma tends to operate but in this case it’s not so clear to me.

I’m not so sure, AAS aren’t really a major avenue of research for pharma companies and I don’t think there’s been a new one invented in decades.

Ordinarily I’d agree with you as this is how big pharma tends to operate but in this case it’s not so clear to me.
I agree you’re right that they won’t invest in research, I’m just assuming that there’s sufficient research done modifying AAS molecules at this point they probably have a list of variants they can throw into a patent application process and roll out at minimal cost.

China still has mah back with Var raws… Thank goodness for their black market!

Cage

A lot of the sarms research was recent

If I remember correctly if was pulled long ago even when generic. Then with HIV being an issue BTG pharma got it back under accelerated rules BUT new patent cycle so they bought fucking kilos of raws, pressed it into pills and made a fortune. They also launching a new study to lock in the 10mg pills as a separate drug (read that as patent cycle). Basically our gvt was paying for the aids patients so huge tax scam on us when it was generic and known to treat muscle wasting (just not aids specific muscle wasting). Basically for a months supply in a 2.5mg pressed pill it was priced at what you'd buy a kilo of raw for. Talk about a spread like no other and just basic tests no development costs. BTG when on to try to corner the hormone marker for a while under this bullshit. No idea what happened after that.

I was pissed at them fucking the tax payer by fucking dying people in this manner so I sent it all to a journalist who'd been doing anti drug company scam research. Figured it was a layup - went no where though btg may have written him a check to go away.
My tattoo artist is gay And says alot of them know take drugs year round so they don't get HIV. So wondering if rates of it are going down overall? I know when I was a kid AIDS was always in the news now days you really hear about it.

My tattoo artist is gay And says alot of them know take drugs year round so they don't get HIV. So wondering if rates of it are going down overall? I know when I was a kid AIDS was always in the news now days you really hear about it.
You don't hear about it as much because the drugs to combat it have advanced so much - I worked at an agency owned by a gay couple and they both took PrEP drugs. The drugs have advanced to where they can keep you at undetectable levels of the disease so the risk of spread is much less.

You don't hear about it as much because the drugs to combat it have advanced so much - I worked at an agency owned by a gay couple and they both took PrEP drugs. The drugs have advanced to where they can keep you at undetectable levels of the disease so the risk of spread is much less.
Yeah that's essentially what he says. Just saw your post with the Rick Collins video, now that's a name I haven't heard in years. Is he still the main guy that people are urged to see for AAS related busts? Or are there more options? I remember years ago you would see him name daily on forums but haven't in a while.

Yeah that's essentially what he says. Just saw your post with the Rick Collins video, now that's a name I haven't heard in years. Is he still the main guy that people are urged to see for AAS related busts? Or are there more options? I remember years ago you would see him name daily on forums but haven't in a while.
Yes, he's still the top guy.

I agree you’re right that they won’t invest in research, I’m just assuming that there’s sufficient research done modifying AAS molecules at this point they probably have a list of variants they can throw into a patent application process and roll out at minimal cost.

That was how the prohormone market was ran right? Just changing one little thing so the FDA would have to go through the entire process to ban again no. If so then yeah I wouldn't be surprised if they have a dozen Anavar variants sitting in vaults.

That was how the prohormone market was ran right? Just changing one little thing so the FDA would have to go through the entire process to ban again no. If so then yeah I wouldn't be surprised if they have a dozen Anavar variants sitting in vaults.
Yep, precisely

"Oxandrin was approved by the FDA in 1964..."

And now in 2023 it's not safe anymore. Only took them 59 years to sort that one out, but I am sure they are not missing anything with drugs going through standard approval process, or even an expedited one.........................................right?

a lot of new osteoporosis medications to sell bro.
all with worse side then var.
lol
all makes good sense

It is only a specific brand/two dosages at this point. If/when the FDA looks in to other brands/dosages is the question. Here is a good video on the topic I watched.

It is only a specific brand/two dosages at this point. If/when the FDA looks in to other brands/dosages is the question. Here is a good video on the topic I watched.

Sorry, just realized this was posted already! What I get for "skimming" through the thread. lol

a lot of new osteoporosis medications to sell bro.
all with worse side then var.
lol
all makes good sense
That only makes sense if var was being scripted left and right for osteoporosis, I know many who come into my store for their calcium and such, all taking OP drugs and not a single one is getting var. I would guess less than single digit % of OP drugs being scripted are var and it has been that way for a longtime.

That only makes sense if var was being scripted left and right for osteoporosis, I know many who come into my store for their calcium and such, all taking OP drugs and not a single one is getting var. I would guess less than single digit % of OP drugs being scripted are var and it has been that way for a longtime.
thats kind of what im saying.
docs have been pushing this stuff on my mom for years but she wouldnt take it.
actually reversed bone loss with only diet, training and super basic supps.
calcium only from food.
a few mg of var ed would probably only just increase her quality of life.
thats the thing that seems to be missing.
docs push drugs with heavy sides, not drugs to make someone better.
aas are looked at as taboo and dangerous but the reality is very different.

My TRT prescribed me some last year. Paid a small fortune for it. Never been a huge fan of Anavar but had to try it again since I could obtain it through a pharmacy with a prescription.
Was your experience with it worth it?

thats kind of what im saying.
docs have been pushing this stuff on my mom for years but she wouldnt take it.
actually reversed bone loss with only diet, training and super basic supps.
calcium only from food.
a few mg of var ed would probably only just increase her quality of life.
thats the thing that seems to be missing.
docs push drugs with heavy sides, not drugs to make someone better.
aas are looked at as taboo and dangerous but the reality is very different.

"They" do realize the therapeutic value of anabolism, hence the PC search for a "sarm" to attempt to get back on track using anabolism to patients benefit but thanks to the c*nts in washington dc and the ASCA of 1990 dem der AAS are the devils work. Anyone remember the dbag that helped push that bill over the goal line..................................................somethings never change and we just have to wait till they "retire."

Reactions: LK3
Was your experience with it worth it?
I've used Anavar a few times before. For the most part it's been UGL. I've never done that great on it in the past. Always felt a little lethargic, even more so than with stronger orals like Anadrol or DBol. I always wondered if what I had been getting real Anavar and not something else. When my TRT doctor mentioned it I had to jump on it just for the opportunity to get real pharma oxandrolone. My experience was similar if not identical to the UGL brands I had previously tried. Within a few days I felt sluggish, lethargic and just off. Obviously an item that's just not for me. It was expensive but worth it overall just to experiment. I've wasted money on far worse things.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131