over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fedor Ko`s Rogers

rAJJIN

Moderator / FOUNDING Member
Staff member
Registered
What a Fight!

Just watched it. Good stuff! So glad that more people were exposed to the freak that is Fedor. Though Rodgers is nuts if he thinks a rematch will result in a different outcome...

I'm not a vocal fan of most sports... but I think the people in the next zip code heard me when Big John called it.

GO FEDOR!

i knew it was only a matter of time till fedor dropped his ass!!!!! fedors a beast

Same here! I was Jumping up and down in my living room yelling at the Tv.
Been a while since I was that into a fight.

Same here! I was Jumping up and down in my living room yelling at the Tv.
Been a while since I was that into a fight.

My family tree traces back to Russia on my dad's side. More people than I can count have said I look like him in the face. My girl and I are gonna get the RVCA Fedor shirts.

He's just what fighting SHOULD be about. I hate the trash talking in the UFC. If you watch Dream, Sengoku, or anything Japanese... they are very respectful. His demenor is always the same. Did you see his corner? Those are important people in his life. His spiritual advisor/priest was there! That's just cool.

yeah, I figured fedor would win by submission. But nope, he laid his ass out. That was a great fight.

The follow-through and extension on that punch would have dropped anyone. WOW!!! But, the other fellow did better than I thought. However, I knew the difference in experience would be evident as the fight went on, and conditioning was starting to make a difference also.

damn

i wish you would have posted SPOILER cuz i'm at work and taped it. guess it will still be good to watch anyway.

The follow-through and extension on that punch would have dropped anyone. WOW!!! But, the other fellow did better than I thought. However, I knew the difference in experience would be evident as the fight went on, and conditioning was starting to make a difference also.

I think if Rogers had attacked hard early, Fedor would have countered him and ended it early. I think the more aggressive you are towards Fedor, the more dangerous he is. Look at Randleman, Arlovski, Sylvia, and now Rogers and about 27 more people.

Seriously. He's 31-1 with one loss from a bad cut that was later avenged by Fedor (I think this is what Bas said) cutting his opponent so badly, the doctor stopped it after the first round. He doesn't know what it's like to lose after almost 10 years of fighting.

i wish you would have posted SPOILER cuz i'm at work and taped it. guess it will still be good to watch anyway.

cuts out 1min into Fedor's fight freaking CBS started there regular shows. I watched the entire thing and only seen 1min of the main event.

Thanks for posting this rAJ! You know I'm one of the Fedor fans and I forgot about this one...Have to find it on the net now real quick.

You know you're responsible for reminding me now:D

Couldnt watch the fight...

but getting K.O.'d by Fedor shouldnt come as a surprise..

FEDOR is THE MAN!

thanks

cuts out 1min into Fedor's fight freaking CBS started there regular shows. I watched the entire thing and only seen 1min of the main event.

ok thanks , hopefully can find a youtube clip.

Tom, here you go: **broken link removed**

Awesome fight...Think they said even Putin was there to watch...Fedor is simply a Winner!

thank you!!

thanks Tyrone.....very much appreciated.

Tom, here you go: **broken link removed**

Cool thanks for posting it. I was looking for it. Fedor with another KO. He had me little scared in the 1st though. Rogers connected good a few times. The fans sounded like idiots, obviously not a real knowledgeable mixed martial arts crowd at these prime time tv events.

Last edited:
Cool thanks for posting it. I was looking for it. Fedor with another KO. He had me little scared in the 1st though. Rogers connected good a few times. The fans sounded like idiots, obviously not a real knowledgeable mixed martial arts crowd at these prime time tv events.

Agreed dragon...Same here bro!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner