advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fertility Update - After 10 Years of TRT...

this may be a dumb question, but why can you not be on tren/deca/etc while running hcg/hmg/clomid while trying for a kid?

this may be a dumb question, but why can you not be on tren/deca/etc while running hcg/hmg/clomid while trying for a kid?

It's not a dumb question at all. I don't think anyone really knows the answer unless they have first hand experience. I doubt there are any grants out there for medical schools to test gear heads with off label fertility drugs.

I came off because I wanted the best possible chance of getting everything in working order with nothing hindering the process.

Tren and Deca are 19-nor steroids. They are especially supressive to natural testosterone production, and have been rumored to be harsh on sperm count.

The fertility doc I saw had me come off everything and prescribed me hcg and hmg .i know many guys have had luck getting their wives pregnant while using steroids but if you are real serious about conceiving and don't want to take any chances than i wouldn't use anything other than the fertility drugs

Thought I would bump this thread with an update.

The wife is now 18 weeks pregnant and we will be having a baby boy in July. So that puts to bed another myth that gear guys will always have girls.

I've been back on TRT for about 6-7 weeks. I have to say that the differences are life changing. About 2 weeks after I started back with testosterone, my sex drive turned back on like a light switch, I started getting pumps and strength back in the gym, my aches significantly went away, my energy and appetite went way up and I feel refreshed after sleeping. All of this on 100mg a week.

I'm enjoying this as much as I can because I feel that my time will be completely spoken for come July.

Wow ,that's great news .best of luck to you and your wife , you are really going to enjoy being a dad .and yes ,isn't it the best feeling to get some testosterone back in your body .

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/447428-post37.html

everybody forgets where they heard about the compound and the protocol.....thats ok but i wouldnt mind people saying every once in a while....yea Dante brought that to this board back in 2008 or so

It was 6 for 6 back then -- its now 19 for 19 (as far as who ive personally helped with it) including one of the most known IFBB pros out there in the last year.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/447428-post37.html

everybody forgets where they heard about the compound and the protocol.....thats ok but i wouldnt mind people saying every once in a while....yea Dante brought that to this board back in 2008 or so

It was 6 for 6 back then -- its now 19 for 19 (as far as who ive personally helped with it) including one of the most known IFBB pros out there in the last year.

Dante,

You suggested this (protocol) through a private message about a year ago. I didn't know your stance on having members say "Dante told me to do this or that" so I withheld it out of respect.

Hopefully your mad scientists at True Nutrition will develop a baby formula in the near future.

You didn't even have to come off test... Just needed to add Clomid and HCG

Dante,

You suggested this (protocol) through a private message about a year ago. I didn't know your stance on having members say "Dante told me to do this or that" so I withheld it out of respect.

Hopefully your mad scientists at True Nutrition will develop a baby formula in the near future.

So was this protocol of yours doctor prescribed? Just wondering how you convinced them to do an exact protocol Dante gave you (seems most fertility doctors have their own way of trying things) or if you got it from an UGL.

So was this protocol of yours doctor prescribed? Just wondering how you convinced them to do an exact protocol Dante gave you (seems most fertility doctors have their own way of trying things) or if you got it from an UGL.

Not sure as to his answer but the normal protocol that most drs will use is found on uptodate. Generally 75 HMG 3x a week, hcg between 1500-5000iu 3x a week with some adding in clomid but its not part of the recommendations last time i looked. Endos then will commonly add in arimidex although i personally think aromasin or letro is better for its effect on lh/fsh. The above has been the recommendation ive seen for many many years.

Best place to get these meds after you get a presciption is freedom fertility. Best prices ive seen with good customer service. Again..yes you need a prescription lol.

Dante has suggested hcg/hmg in many of his responses. I used a hormone replacement clinic for the hcg and arimidex but bought the hmg from a source.

I followed the dosage instructions on the box inserts for all of the compounds.

You did see that link in my post up above was from 2008 correct? I had been recommending that course at least from 2006 so about 10 years ago

You did see that link in my post up above was from 2008 correct? I had been recommending that course at least from 2006 so about 10 years ago

Link isn't working for me. Anybody else have issues with it? The wife and I are planning on trying again soon. Glad to see so many having success.

Yes. When I said "is it doctor prescribed" I meant the actual medications for the protocol. i.e. I know you suggested it so did he go to the doctors saying "this guy on a forum recommended this" and the doctor let him do that exact protocol or what. He clarified though.

so if I understand this right, the pregnancy protocol is:

-75iu hMG thrice weekly
-15000iu hCG thrice weekly
-low dose clomid
-low dose aromasin

Is there a timescale involved for how long you should do it for or is it just keep on it until the mrs is knocked up?

so if I understand this right, the pregnancy protocol is:

-75iu hMG thrice weekly
-15000iu hCG thrice weekly
-low dose clomid
-low dose aromasin

Is there a timescale involved for how long you should do it for or is it just keep on it until the mrs is knocked up?

I had recommended 500ius of hcg to people.....I dont know how people got into a dosage of 15 thousand IUs

mon wens fri Repronex
Tues Thurs Sat Hcg
low dose clomid
low dose exemestane
were the mainstays

I had recommended 500ius of hcg to people.....I dont know how people got into a dosage of 15 thousand IUs

mon wens fri Repronex
Tues Thurs Sat Hcg
low dose clomid
low dose exemestane
were the mainstays

Used this same exact protocol for our first kid/son (after seeing DC and a few others for years state how it worked for them), except I had to use Chinese generic HMG because Repronex was out of the question due to $$$. I also added in a low dose of Toremifene. My hcg dosages varied 500iu to 1500iu 2-3x per week. I had also been off for a few months prior, but like clock-work to many others, she was preggo right around 2 months....and I even had to drop the HMG to 2x per week at around week 6 because I was running out of it.

Our second child/daughter, I used the same thing except I didn't have $$$ for HMG...had also been off for a few months as well.

mon wens fri Repronex
Tues Thurs Sat Hcg
low dose clomid
low dose exemestane
were the mainstays

That's brilliant, thanks a lot

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss