over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Cycle is over - quick log for newbies interested

I agree

Fuck man, I don't know whats wrong with the elitist attitude most of you have. Its my money and money isn't a issue so don't worry about my bank balance thanks.
Way to misunderstand one line I typed and ignore everything else I typed. My diet has become more and more bodybuilding orientated progressively over the last year. I continue to improve what I eat and I continue to eat more of it. I'm not some idiot who is going to get the results he wants and quit all the lifestyle changes that got me the results.

I wish bodybuilding boards had more people who would just give a guy a decent response and maybe start some some discussion over a difference of opinion. Almost nobody around here gives me any constructive advice, I read lots of interesting options discussed in threads by those who are deemed worthy but since I'm not worthy all I get is shit replies from mostly douche bags...

Last edited:
I got the same Shit ,,when I posted my cycle for review ,,I know how to eat and train ...Its not like it's F****ing Brain surgery or something. Give me a Fu****in break. Eat a good diet ,high in protein ,complex carbs, And pump the F***ing weights( increase poundage and resistance incrementally) mix in some cardio to burn fat.. Thats all there is to it..Somehow these guys are so full of them selves(and full of shit) that they think there the only ones who can figure AAS out and training Like I said Its not Fu***king Brain Surgery.(why do you think they call them MEATHEADS?? DUUUH). Hell you can go online and research the cycles and dosages at the suppliers website and they will tell you what you need to know as far as dosages ,AI,PCT. Hell they want to give good advise ,so you get good results and buy more product from them. Bad advise equals a unhappy customer.. You and I we are just trying to get some positive advise and encouragement. And to share our positive experiences..And we get bashed and dogged constantly or just ignored..I mean since when did building muscle and pumping weights get to be such a B.S. science. them:action-:m:action-:m:action-:m,,Them

If I remember correctly, your first cycle was alot and people gave their honest opinion about that. The problem is with alot of poeple asking for constructive critism, is they don't really want to hear anything, but their own thoughts. Why ask? We are not going to give you bad advice. If I remember correctly, you didn't even post you training and diet. All you wanted to do is talk about doing AAS. By the way, building muscle is a science and requires years to get that certain look (unless you have superb genetics) You should post a picture, so we can see how knowledable you are, after all what do we meatheads know?:rolleyes: By the way, that is a recent picture of me in my avatar at 49. If you consider constructive cristism as bashing, you are wasting your time on this forum. By the way, people that know me, know I give a crap. At the same time, I won't waste my time on ignorance.

While I'm not happy with the input I have receive from them I wouldn't go nearly as far as you have. I don't want to bash bodybuilders at all as I do have respect for what they do and the discipline it takes to live that lifestyle 110%. I'm on here because they clearly are experts at what they do, look at their pics for the proof. I just feel like if your not one of them the quality of feedback on here is pretty low most of the time.

Doesn't matter... I'm going to keep eating, and training and hopefully growing. If my weight continues to go up from now to January I will start a second cycle then. I would like to wait a full 6 months between cycles but the nature of my work doesn't really make it possible for me. I have to be done and recovered from my cycle by May or not start another until next September.

Mota, I will give you constructive critism. That cycle you did was not to bad for your first time. However, to keep growing, does not require uppping the doses each time. It takes knowing your body, training and nutrition. When you come off, you really need know this the most. My advice, before you start is go with a very experience trainer who will be able to get you the results, even faster. Consistancy is the key, I been going on 30 years of that. Hopefully at my age, you can still reap the benefits and live a healthy lifestyle. Listen to some of the more experince people on this board and never take what thier saying as personal. We might not all agree, but getting angry and calling people names, never accomplishs anything.

Mota, I will give you constructive critism. That cycle you did was not to bad for your first time. However, to keep growing, does not require uppping the doses each time. It takes knowing your body, training and nutrition. When you come off, you really need know this the most. My advice, before you start is go with a very experience trainer who will be able to get you the results, even faster. Consistancy is the key, I been going on 30 years of that. Hopefully at my age, you can still reap the benefits and live a healthy lifestyle. Listen to some of the more experince people on this board and never take what thier saying as personal. We might not all agree, but getting angry and calling people names, never accomplishs anything.

Word

good thread. Lot of solid advice. Mota I hope you read it again and take away some of the solid posts about diet and training.

Update

Its been a little over 4 weeks since my last pin. Still taking PCT as I don't feel like my sex drive is 100%. Weight was 181lbs on Sunday so I'm still maintaining my gains.
Created a new 3 day split workout routine I'll run the next 2 months. First workout using it on Sunday went really well but bench press strength was still down about 10% from peak. But I am doing bench press later in the workout than I used to so that may be part of it.

Anybody have low libido on Nolva or Clomid? I'm beginning to wonder if I'm recovered but they are what is affecting me.

remember Mota that sex drive (or nuts size) is not a strong indication of whether or not your nuts are becoming strong again. You need blood work.

Unfortonatly I live in Canada and despite what are they tell you in the US our system is a joke. Since I'm not dieing my odds of a doctor spending 5 minutes with me or letting me get blood work done is pretty much nil. Unless major issues come up I'll be on my own since I prefer not to use our health care system unless I really have to.

Unfortonatly I live in Canada and despite what are they tell you in the US our system is a joke. Since I'm not dieing my odds of a doctor spending 5 minutes with me or letting me get blood work done is pretty much nil. Unless major issues come up I'll be on my own since I prefer not to use our health care system unless I really have to.

That is exactly why I don't want to see Universal healthcare here. I know that some people will disagree, but I like HCG after a cycle for the very reason you are having. 3 weeks at 1000mg EOD with 20mg ED novadex at 5 weeks. To get an added boost, put in some Krealkalyn and 6g arginine AKG in your down time.

I would be much happier knowing I could go in and pay my money and get blood work done. Public health care is a nice idea but its like having a car under warranty. It sounds good, but getting anything out of them is like pulling teeth.

My next cycle will have some changes to make recovery easier. I no longer am a huge believe in the net protocol PCT. I believe using HCG through the cycle, short esters at the end, and tapering down will lead to a quicker recovery with less crazy breast cancer drugs in my system. I'm still going to stock up on Nolva/Clomid in case I am wrong. :)

My libido better get its ass in gear soon, I have a trip to VegASS planned for the end of the month.

tribulus has helped my libido when in PCT before...it might help yours...it tends to make erections harder and adds a little bit of interest.

I use it in high-ish doses, grams of it a day.

Going to end this log unless my weight drops off. I consider this cycle over, successful and myself fully recovered. Ever since I went off Clomid/Nolva my libido has come right back. I wish I knew which of the two it was that affected my sex drive as I'd try my next PCT with just one of the two.

Weight is steady at 181Lbs. Workouts have been good. Strength isn't back up to where I was at the peak on cycle but I'm making gains again. I think I look better now than I did while on. More defined.

Created a new 3 day workout split for myself I've been using the last two weeks and will continue until Jan when I'll start my next cycle. DVDs will be here right away for it but I'm going to follow time off = time on and let my body get back to normal before starting back up.

Anybody else experience a drop in sex drive while on either clomid or nolva? If so I'd love to know which...

nolvadex gave me problems my first PCT and clomid did not give me the problems...sex drive is actually up a little with clomid I think because it increases ejaculate (dunno how thats connected but somehow it is if my balls are fuller I end up wanting sex more).

Thanks man. I'll still have Nolva on hand for next cycle in case Gyno is a issue but I'll drop it from my PCT and use just clomid. I'll be using HCG and aromasin through the cycle so I'm sure I don't need both.

First cycle blues

Mota good to read your thread i found it very interesting. Im also considering a first cycle so i was looking for some insight. With regards to your gains i think you did very well and if it makes you feel better more confident then great. Some people think its very easy gaining weight but if you are a hard gainer then it can be impossible. So shame on you people give this guy some encouragement, and if you think he will loose all his gains then do nt say anything, instead of putting him down let him find out for himself, you live and learn. Some people think they know it all. Ha.
I was impressed with your response to DADDYMAC lol.

I am glad to hear you are holding onto your gains and I am sure everybody else that posted on this thread are too. Genetics, not research and planning obviously played the largest role in this. Some people hold onto gains well and some don't. You weren't way off your mark with the cycle but I know for a fact that with the more research you do and knowledge and experience you gain you will wish you could go back and do things differently. Like drob29says you only get one first cycle. I wish you well with your future cycles and hope you put more research and planning into them so that you get the best results possible.

Bro you obviously had good intentions when you posted this thread. I commend you for posting your experience. I trained hard for 12 years before I geared up. I also bought every available supplement that was hot at the time. Im not in this to compete like alot of the members of this forum are.It doesnt sound like you are either. So if It worked for you and your healthy who cares what any of these guys thinks. It seemed to me you were just posting your personal experience with AAS and not soliciting advice. I wish I wouldnt have waited so long for my first one. It takes plums to post a log anyway , especially knowing that you will be crtitqued. So dont sweat the petty. Thanks for your post.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws