over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor

Easy, Alix.
It was A good fight, O'Gregor brought it to him early just not hard enough...
He should have turned into a street fight which normally wont last more than 2 minutes!
Mayflower would never finish the 1st round in the Octagon!

Last edited:
It didn't look like to me that McGregor was throwing punches intended to knock Mayweather out.

looked like they were playing Patty Cake!
The Hammer Fists were pretty Kool though!

Does anyone think conor will continue with both sports. Say what you want, he might not of looked 'good' but for such a short amount of boxing focused training he obviously has allot of God given talent to allow him in his first ever pro fight to stand toe to toe with one of best to ever do it. Like how do you think he would do against another pro boxer in their first fight? I used to love watching people like Bo Jackson be able to play multiple Sports

No matter how it's spelled, doesn't change the fact he got his ass handed to him. [emoji16]

What else could've happened?

You throw a badminton player into a professional tennis match against Djokovic, who's gonna win?

For Conor to go 10 rounds against one of the best pound for pound fighters in professional boxing, I'd say he done a damn fine job going as far as he did.

Top amateurs wouldn't have lasted that many rounds with Mayweather. Some of those preliminaries wouldn't of stood a chance.

Last edited:
bahahhaha Just saw this. fucking hilarious. you should not post shit on social media if you dont know who is the fuck is who!

Even i can identify Mayweather in a pic lol

that's 50 cent dude.

This numpty is Dorian's guy. Dorian prepping him. DY nutrition sponsored athlete.

good laugh..

people giving him shit on his IG so he will mostly delete it soon

**broken link removed**

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Does anyone think conor will continue with both sports. Say what you want, he might not of looked 'good' but for such a short amount of boxing focused training he obviously has allot of God given talent to allow him in his first ever pro fight to stand toe to toe with one of best to ever do it. Like how do you think he would do against another pro boxer in their first fight? I used to love watching people like Bo Jackson be able to play multiple Sports

I doubt Connor will box again. This was a one time opportunity for him to get the biggest payday he will ever get for a fight. Conan O'Brian made a comment about Connor fighting FM a couple years ago and put the idea in his head. Connor took that one remark from a late night talk show that wasn't supposed to be taken seriously and turned it into a 30 million dollar payday. No one else could have made that happen, and I admire Connor for making it happen. He may have lost the fight, but you can bet he has got a big smile on his face today while looking at his bank account. My guess....he will go back to the UFC and defend his lightweight title.....I could see him having a third fight with Diaz as that would bring in some big PPV revenue.

Fight was a lot more entertaining than I expected. And it was more of a "fight" too...up til round 7-8ish, they were both landing some solid shots and the scorecards had them damn close. McGregor held his own much better than I had planned to see.

I doubt Connor will box again. This was a one time opportunity for him to get the biggest payday he will ever get for a fight. Conan O'Brian made a comment about Connor fighting FM a couple years ago and put the idea in his head. Connor took that one remark from a late night talk show that wasn't supposed to be taken seriously and turned it into a 30 million dollar payday. No one else could have made that happen, and I admire Connor for making it happen. He may have lost the fight, but you can bet he has got a big smile on his face today while looking at his bank account. My guess....he will go back to the UFC and defend his lightweight title.....I could see him having a third fight with Diaz as that would bring in some big PPV revenue.
And Mayweather is making 10x more. Lol.

And Mayweather is making 10x more. Lol.

Yes he did. Considering he is one of the all time greats in boxing and now has a record of 50-0 he totally deserves that payday. So many fighters got ripped off in the past by shady fight promoters like Don King I think its great to see Mayweather get the money he deserves.

It didn't look like to me that McGregor was throwing punches intended to knock Mayweather out.

I actually agree. I don't want to say "fixed" fight, but it's suspect. I watched all of McGregor's UFC fights and he brings that hammer punch and brings it swiftly and with fire. Not a single punch thrown in that fashion. More tapping and slapping and no over the top effort to land that home run punch. Each time it seemed he was working Mayweather over in the early rounds and could continue to dominate, he would back off. I truly believe if McGregor came out and just took on Mayweather in a brawl, just over powered him, he easily puts down Mayweather. The progression of the fight just seemed "scripted" to me. Yeah, they truly fought, but when it came down to anything over the top, McGregor kept backing off.

And to those who say, why would he take a beating? For $30,000,000 you'd take a good beating as well. They scripted the fight to be natural and a real match, but for Mayweather to win in the end. That's my opinion.

It was only a matter of time before the Connor fans started with the "fixed fight" talk.

Giving Mayweather the 2nd and 3rd is absolutely laughable. :naughty:
No it's not. McGregor did shit those rounds. He missed a ton, just because he's throwing punches doesn't mean anything. And the constant blows to the back of the head were not considered landed punches. People who know boxing, know Mayweather had this from round 1.

It would be a bad call for McGregor to do that. He did great all things considered but he's not a boxer. He lost to the #1 boxer and he would have lost to the #2, #3, #4, etc...A few more boxing matches against top level guys and he'd be forgotten. MMA is his strength and what will bring the most money and success.

I don't think the fight was fixed at all. I think McGregor was hitting Mayweather pretty hard and Mayweather expected that and decided to let him get gassed. I think Mayweather could have had a more dominant but boring win had he stuck to his usual pattern but he gave a good show and was going for the KO. Still wish they would have just let it keep going but who knows what could have happened to Conor.

I actually agree. I don't want to say "fixed" fight, but it's suspect. I watched all of McGregor's UFC fights and he brings that hammer punch and brings it swiftly and with fire. Not a single punch thrown in that fashion. More tapping and slapping and no over the top effort to land that home run punch. Each time it seemed he was working Mayweather over in the early rounds and could continue to dominate, he would back off. I truly believe if McGregor came out and just took on Mayweather in a brawl, just over powered him, he easily puts down Mayweather. The progression of the fight just seemed "scripted" to me. Yeah, they truly fought, but when it came down to anything over the top, McGregor kept backing off.

And to those who say, why would he take a beating? For $30,000,000 you'd take a good beating as well. They scripted the fight to be natural and a real match, but for Mayweather to win in the end. That's my opinion.

Yeah it was scripted, the script being written by Mayweather and "The End" happening exactly when he wanted to, he let people have fun and let it go on because you can´t earn hundreds of millions and end the show in four rounds...I also believe that if I took on Mike Tyson in his prime, in a brawl, I would´ve overpowered him and easily put him down, all those years of lawn bowling give me a huge advantage.

I truly believe if McGregor came out and just took on Mayweather in a brawl, just over powered him, he easily puts down Mayweather.

Please can you elaborate on what "just took on...in a brawl" means. Cos to me it is an utterly meaningless statement.

Also, how would he "just overpower" Floyd? What does that actually mean?

Also, how he would "easily" put down a boxer who has never been put down once in 49 previous fights against all the best boxers of the past 20 years.

The reality of this contest is Floyd dominated from start to finish, the reason Connor landed in the early rounds is because Floyd did not take him seriously on any level whatsoever. Connor had zero skill and zero power required to win this fight, which Floyd clearly knew both prior and during the contest.

I am not a boxing expert, yet I do marvel at the incredible ignorance of so many statements around this event. People sure do like to talk some complete shit lol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131