over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"Fluffy to Fit Log"

Just a little back update! From this morning after a protein shake. I’m on the 4th week of off-season right now. I’m sitting at around 198lbs. at 6’1.

Hopefully can continue getting some good size on in the next sixteen weeks or so!

About to do a little run of IGF-LR3 at a low dose for maybe a month just to see how I respond to it.

Currently running:
250mg Test C 3 x Week
EQ 250mg 2 x Week
Dbol injectable 50mg EOD (dropping it this week)
GH 3-4 IUs a day

Feeling great energy wise and digesting all my food nice and easily currently!

Attachments

• C46E6159-DA2F-4C31-8DC7-149AFC7F19DF.jpeg
    C46E6159-DA2F-4C31-8DC7-149AFC7F19DF.jpeg
    54.8 KB · Views: 22
Just a little leg comparison from “cruise” period about 5-6 weeks ago and the other is from this morning going on the 5th week of true offseason phase.

Attachments

• 923FF349-2750-4A20-92C3-0720B5E34648.jpeg
    923FF349-2750-4A20-92C3-0720B5E34648.jpeg
    88.8 KB · Views: 22
Just a little update on my renewed commitment to my fitness journey! August of last year vs. August of this year! Left was 10 years no gym, sleep apnea, high blood pressure, prediabetic. Right is after hiring a coach and just really changing my lifestyle in every way! Never felt better at 38! Looking forward to having a true off-season for the first time and seeing where I end up next summer! Maybe even do a local show! Hope I can encourage/motivate someone out there struggling!

You fucking killed it, bro! You are an inspiration to a lot of people. I let myself go to unacceptable proportions 15 years ago and had to dig myself out of a huge hole, too, so i feel your journey. Your entire life probably feels different now.

It fucking sucks, but unfortunately people treat others differently based on what kinda shape they're in.

You fucking killed it, bro! You are an inspiration to a lot of people. I let myself go to unacceptable proportions 15 years ago and had to dig myself out of a huge hole, too, so i feel your journey. Your entire life probably feels different now.

It fucking sucks, but unfortunately people treat others differently based on what kinda shape they're in.
Thanks, brother!! Yes, definitely feel much better not only physically but mentally also!! It takes a lot of work and effort but it has been totally worth it!!

Just some update pics! The leanest I was and this morning six weeks in to offseason diet and training! Nothing crazy with PEDs:

Test C 250 three times per weeks
EQ 200 twice per week
2-3 IUs GH

Feeling good and feeling strong! Weight difference is about 13 pounds or so between the photos.

Attachments

• AA858D9F-405E-4BF6-BB04-CA745D1D82A4.jpeg
    AA858D9F-405E-4BF6-BB04-CA745D1D82A4.jpeg
    90.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 71269610-2B50-45CA-952C-37EFE66B1482.jpeg
    71269610-2B50-45CA-952C-37EFE66B1482.jpeg
    29.5 KB · Views: 24
Just a little update on my renewed commitment to my fitness journey! August of last year vs. August of this year! Left was 10 years no gym, sleep apnea, high blood pressure, prediabetic. Right is after hiring a coach and just really changing my lifestyle in every way! Never felt better at 38! Looking forward to having a true off-season for the first time and seeing where I end up next summer! Maybe even do a local show! Hope I can encourage/motivate someone out there struggling!

Wow, you are an inspiration to a lot of people bro! Keep at it. You look great!

Just curious have you had your sleep apnea checked and if so has it resolved?

Just curious have you had your sleep apnea checked and if so has it resolved?
Hey! I actually was never officially diagnosed, but my wife would say that I snored super loud and would periodically stop breathing during the night. You could literally hear me in the house with several doors closed between us. Plus headaches all the next day and hypertension. I don’t even snore at all anymore!

Hey! I actually was never officially diagnosed, but my wife would say that I snored super loud and would periodically stop breathing during the night. You could literally hear me in the house with several doors closed between us. Plus headaches all the next day and hypertension. I don’t even snore at all anymore!

Ok I asked cause even at 164 lbs at 5 feet 8 inches I have (diagnosed by home sleep study) mild sleep apnea, and i wondered if I can cut myself down to 135 lbs weight if I could resolve it.

but yeh makes sense from the sound of what you are saying you probably had severe apnea and now it seems to be gone or if present at all mild which is not as detrimental as severe or moderate.

One thing i realized within last year which laymen dont know about sleep apnea is that it is not just pure drop in oxygen and waking up that causes all the pathologies (high bp, diabetes etc.). There are events called RERA's which on EEG are arousal waves from deep sleep waves. These are like "pre apneas" where you dont necesssarily have hypoxias but your brain wakes up. What these means you can have mild sleep apneas with minimal hypoxias but still have a lot of RERAs which can affect cognition and feeling of "good sleep." If you are trying to optimize/ "biohack" your waking hours i think resolving these would also help your cognition function at a high level.

The text in blue is just for for general knowledge of forum members and not particularly directed towards you.

Ok I asked cause even at 164 lbs at 5 feet 8 inches I have (diagnosed by home sleep study) mild sleep apnea, and i wondered if I can cut myself down to 135 lbs weight if I could resolve it.

but yeh makes sense from the sound of what you are saying you probably had severe apnea and now it seems to be gone or if present at all mild which is not as detrimental as severe or moderate.

One thing i realized within last year which laymen dont know about sleep apnea is that it is not just pure drop in oxygen and waking up that causes all the pathologies (high bp, diabetes etc.). There are events called RERA's which on EEG are arousal waves from deep sleep waves. These are like "pre apneas" where you dont necesssarily have hypoxias but your brain wakes up. What these means you can have mild sleep apneas with minimal hypoxias but still have a lot of RERAs which can affect cognition and feeling of "good sleep." If you are trying to optimize/ "biohack" your waking hours i think resolving these would also help your cognition function at a high level.

The text in blue is just for for general knowledge of forum members and not particularly directed towards you.
Nice! I would definitely think if it’s OSA (obstructive sleep apnea) dropping the weight could definitely help!! Some people just genetically have a certain anatomical shape to their neck/throat area (thick, shorter neck) that even if they are thin they will still have it, but many times it can just be from the excessive weight just weighing down on that area too! That constant, repetitive lack of oxygen can cause all types of problems in the long term!
They recommended me for a sleep study at that time but I just never followed up for it!

Finally broke the 200lb. barrier! Weighed in at 201.4 this morning! I had plateaued on my weight for a few weeks. I was eating enough and resting well so started to assess the training with my coach. I have been sending him videos of different exercises to assess my form and also switched to a higher volume, lower frequency style of training. about 2 weeks in to the new workout plan and I have started progressing with my weight again and strength again thankfully! Photo is from this morning straight out of bed. Hope everyone has a great holiday next week!

Attachments

• IMG_1935.jpeg
    IMG_1935.jpeg
    117.5 KB · Views: 11
Just some update photos from the last several months up until the last one from this morning at 201.4 lbs. I think I was around 183lbs. at my leanest after intensive dieting/fat loss plan.

Attachments

• IMG_1934.jpeg
    IMG_1934.jpeg
    102.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1415.jpeg
    IMG_1415.jpeg
    133.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0973.jpeg
    IMG_0973.jpeg
    137.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0629.jpeg
    IMG_0629.jpeg
    110.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0313.jpeg
    IMG_0313.jpeg
    106.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0064.png
    IMG_0064.png
    231.5 KB · Views: 9
Nice chest/shoulder pump post-workout this morning after hiring myself on my Christmas Eve cheat meal! I started some Anadrol at 30mg this morning. I might run it on/off 2 weeks at a time depending on how I feel! So right now:

250 Test C 3 x week
300 EQ 2 x week
3-4 IUs GH
30mg Anadrol per day

Attachments

• 0AD6E691-27B2-412E-94BE-7D4C8521ED87.jpeg
    0AD6E691-27B2-412E-94BE-7D4C8521ED87.jpeg
    102.4 KB · Views: 17
Legs Update as of just now! I had been doing leverage squats only since i started back, but my coach said to start doing barbell squats so switched a few weeks ago!

Attachments

• 4FD9DA25-6C1B-47DE-9F94-1EAB266C5D82.jpeg
    4FD9DA25-6C1B-47DE-9F94-1EAB266C5D82.jpeg
    76.1 KB · Views: 9
Week 1 of Off-season vs. Week 10

Attachments

• 15A55D2C-1FD0-4BDD-A5BE-14CFA710EE7C.jpeg
    15A55D2C-1FD0-4BDD-A5BE-14CFA710EE7C.jpeg
    116.5 KB · Views: 13

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads