advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For all my OLM bros!!! COOL JAMES here...

james caan

Registered
Im sorry if this upsets any one here, i mean zero disrespect..I havent posted here, and i dont want any one to think im using PM as a contact to members of a different board. But after trying 5 times, and not being able to get on OLM...I decided to post this here, because i know many of the members from OLM, also come on here.

Today at around 9am, my mother finally lost her battle with pancreatic cancer, she was 67. Many of the good bros from OLM offered me words of strength, and support as i have been dealing with this for a long time. So i am posting in hopes that some of them may see this, as i want to thank them all..For all their prayers, and kind words in what has been the toughest time of my life. My mother fought for almost 3 years, and i am proud of the fact that no matter how hard times got for her, and how much she suffered, she always remained true to God, and never lost faith. She made it longer than any one ever expected her to, and she did it with a lot of smiles, laughs, hugs, and happiness. My mother would make the meanest. angriest man smile, she loved with so much of her heart, and she would help any one, no matter what race, color, or religious background. She is, and will always be my best friend, and the person i most admire, and respect. So again im sorry for making this my 1st post, but i needed to say thank you to all my friends online. LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

I will say.....Bro, I am very sorry for your loss. This is one hell of a first post. Very sorry bro!!

What a great post. It makes me want to know more about the group you have over thier. I think I will go and take a look.
Sorry for your loss.

Thank you bro...Im trying so hard to stay strong, but im falling apart it seems little by little..My only strength right now, is knowing my mother is with the Lord. Again thank you.

so sorry for that loss bro

Thank you bro...Im trying so hard to stay strong, but im falling apart it seems little by little..My only strength right now, is knowing my mother is with the Lord. Again thank you.

so sorry for that loss bro

Hungry and I have you both in our thoughts right now.

I am sorry for your loss, truly focus on the fact your mom is finally at home with God, that is the greatest consolation there is, and the fact that in relation to eternity, in the blink of an eye you will be joining her. Remember too that you are not never truly alone, the Lord is always with you and can use places like this and OLM to show it. It is in our weakness, that His strength is most evident. I am not much of a poster, but am at OLM as well, here and there are some good people. You are in my prayers.

May your mother rest in peace and may you, James, overcome those times of profound sadness.

Im sorry if this upsets any one here, i mean zero disrespect..I havent posted here, and i dont want any one to think im using PM as a contact to members of a different board. But after trying 5 times, and not being able to get on OLM...I decided to post this here, because i know many of the members from OLM, also come on here.

Today at around 9am, my mother finally lost her battle with pancreatic cancer, she was 67. Many of the good bros from OLM offered me words of strength, and support as i have been dealing with this for a long time. So i am posting in hopes that some of them may see this, as i want to thank them all..For all their prayers, and kind words in what has been the toughest time of my life. My mother fought for almost 3 years, and i am proud of the fact that no matter how hard times got for her, and how much she suffered, she always remained true to God, and never lost faith. She made it longer than any one ever expected her to, and she did it with a lot of smiles, laughs, hugs, and happiness. My mother would make the meanest. angriest man smile, she loved with so much of her heart, and she would help any one, no matter what race, color, or religious background. She is, and will always be my best friend, and the person i most admire, and respect. So again im sorry for making this my 1st post, but i needed to say thank you to all my friends online. LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

You actually made me shed a tear. OLM will be back very soon. We are all with you. Be strong and rest assured, she's in heaven. The ones in hell are us because of goverment that think about 'finding cure for testosterone' rather than cure for cancer. Be strong and keep training.

very sorry for your loss. my mother died when i was 9, i am 36 adn still dealing with learning to allow myself to grieve. God bless.

Very very sorry for loss!!-im on OLM also and i think i know you,just stay strong and ONLY time will make it better for you.
As far as OLM, they are upgrading the site-and it should be back by tonight or tommorow.(saw a post over at mesomorphosis by phreezer about this).

Keep your faith strong like your mother has for so long. She is with the lord now , safe & free of pain..::ngel-smi

Sorry CJ.....I had a good friend I lost to Pancreatic cancer.....it is a very brutal way to go......

Your mother suffered and she is now at peace.......remember......God does have a plan....sometimes we can not understand it, but there is an order to this big place we call the universe.

See u over at OLM

Sorry to hear about that. Hopefully your family and you can get some peace.

Hey Bro,

Your post brought tears to my eyes. It is obvious that you were very close to your mom and loved her very much. I am the same way toward my mom, she is my best friend. Bro I couldnt even imagine what it must be like to go through something like that. But I hope you do the same as your mom and stay close to God through this time. Staying close to God and knowing that I would see moms again would be the only way I could get through. And believe me if you go that route you will see her again bro.

I am strong Christian and my prayers are with you.

Peace

Hey CJ, lost my dad to prostate (I hate "the C word) last year. I feel your pain. Stay strong.
Sd

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members