When are people gonna learn...

:rolleyes:

Attachments

• dcr0665l.jpg
    dcr0665l.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 695
The original post or the Humapro???

made of humans? :p

can somebody shed some lite on this part? especially the underlined part.

So…What is Humapro™?

Humapro™ is a patent pending one of a kind protein matrix that we started working on in 1998. Humapro™ starts with a specific vegetable origin 8 essential amino acid (EAAs) formulation that takes into account the exact HUMAN enzymic conversion of, and utilization rates for, all amino acids the body needs for optimal health. Did you know that if you removed even one of the EAAs from your diet for the day your body would use none of the protein you take in? Okay, for lean mass growth that is. The human body will use the insufficient protein to make glucose, if needed, certainly store some as fat and give you plenty of “me time” in the bathroom to deposit the lions share. So an exact ratio is paramount. Why? The human body makes literally thousands of amino acids from the 8 EAAs so they must be in the right ratios for the right conversion rates. Enlarge the chart below to get an idea of just how complex this metabolic miracle is…and a better idea as to why the correct ratios results in a nearly pure anabolic complex.

do not miss the tab at the top that takes you to videos that help explain!

Send me a tub for testing.................:cool:

intresting........ill be intrested to see the results when someone tries it....

Dante I see your viewing the tread...care to contribute your thoughts?

I've seen and heard the videos. Sounds very interesting. Anyone else see them and want to counter his points???

Let’s Look At Some Other Major Protein Sources NNU/NC Ratios:

Protein Source NNU NC
Humapro™ 99% 1%
Meat, Fish, Poultry 32% 68%
Non-Human Ratio Amino Acid Formulas 18% 82%
Soy Protein 17% 83%
Bovine Whey Protein 16% 84%
Bovine Casein Protein 16% 84%
Bovine Milk Protein 16% 84%
NNU = Net Nitrogen Utilization (Lean Mass Anabolism)
NC = Nitrogen Catabolites (Toxic catabolic waste)

Yet another piece of bs marketing to scam the gullible.

can somebody shed some lite on this part? especially the underlined part.

So…What is Humapro™?

Humapro™ is a patent pending one of a kind protein matrix that we started working on in 1998. Humapro™ starts with a specific vegetable origin 8 essential amino acid (EAAs) formulation that takes into account the exact HUMAN enzymic conversion of, and utilization rates for, all amino acids the body needs for optimal health. Did you know that if you removed even one of the EAAs from your diet for the day your body would use none of the protein you take in? Okay, for lean mass growth that is. The human body will use the insufficient protein to make glucose, if needed, certainly store some as fat and give you plenty of “me time” in the bathroom to deposit the lions share. So an exact ratio is paramount. Why? The human body makes literally thousands of amino acids from the 8 EAAs so they must be in the right ratios for the right conversion rates. Enlarge the chart below to get an idea of just how complex this metabolic miracle is…and a better idea as to why the correct ratios results in a nearly pure anabolic complex.

Sure, first forgive me as I am just a visitor here and likely do not know all your boards proper etiquette and no doubt will say something not common to the board. As I have learned to tell my wife...sorry in advance.

First, since I do not know the generation demographics here I will try to introduce myself without looking like an idiot. My name is Author L. Rea though I have two legal names (the other being Scott Jensen) due to being a bastard at birth and more so since. But since I pay taxes in two countries one under each name I suppose using what was once a pen name to honor my mother is legal based upon our legal teams evaluation and the fun times I have had in court rooms answering to AKA. I wrote a few books some years ago: Building the Perfect Beast, Chemical Muscle Enhancement and have written columns for MD, Planet Muscle, Ironman, Olympain's New, and a book on natural training/diet called Building The Perfect Beast Naturally. (Big deal, Huh? lol) In short I started ALR Industries on $100 in 2002, later, after selling my first hard core DEA favorite company HM Gear we pushed full ahead to get ALR Industries moving and allow me to finish school (still at it)

Now that I have made everyone yawn, the answer to that question is very basic physiology in that adults require all 8 Essential Amino acids (EEAs) to be present or NONE of the 23 common nor the over 46000 others have any value as a protein. Kind of like forgetting to put the front piston in a Harley: It may start, even run badly for a few seconds but it will die. For kids there are 9 EAAs and one likely semi-essential amino acid. Why are they essential? The human body has a specific to human's amino acid profile requirement all of which the body can make from the 8 EAAs but you die if you lack even one of the EAAs. Now, there are ratios that ebb and flow based upon momentary needs such as anabolic phase and catabolic phases, training or recovering etc, thus the EAAs much all be present in the correct human ratios to allow the metabolic miracle of life to go on...bigger faster and better if done right and specific to needs. Reagrdless, the best way to short cut the answer is to simply say that lacking one EAAs and you die, not grow, plus the more perfect the ratio of 8 specific to human athletes with least the waste by-products allows for increase progress rates. Damn I hope that came out clear.

Yet another piece of bs marketing to scam the gullible.

If you believe that then please stick to whey or what ever you wish. Science will move on with or without you or me. Attacking something you know nothing about simply delays your chance to learn...maybe why my professors yelled at me so much. lol

Last edited:
I wanna know what kind of Synthol "Author" uses.

Hmmm, dead on subject and topic Bro. lol

None. Stopped using any fillers in 2000 when we validated tissue Apoptosis asphyxiation at University of Omaha with improperly prepared oil fillers. Thanks for the compliment though.

Sure, first forgive me as I am just a visitor here and likely do not know all your boards proper etiquette and no doubt will say something not common to the board. As I have learned to tell my wife...sorry in advance.

First, since I do not know the generation demographics here I will try to introduce myself without looking like an idiot. My name is Author L. Rea though I have two legal names (the other being Scott Jensen) due to being a bastard at birth and more so since. But since I pay taxes in two countries one under each name I suppose using what was once a pen name to honor my mother is legal based upon our legal teams evaluation and the fun times I have had in court rooms answering to AKA. I wrote a few books some years ago: Building the Perfect Beast, Chemical Muscle Enhancement and have written columns for MD, Planet Muscle, Ironman, Olympain's New, and a book on natural training/diet called Building The Perfect Beast Naturally. (Big deal, Huh? lol) In short I started ALR Industries on $100 in 2002, later, after selling my first hard core DEA favorite company HM Gear we pushed full ahead to get ALR Industries moving and allow me to finish school (still at it)

Now that I have made everyone yawn, the answer to that question is very basic physiology in that adults require all 8 Essential Amino acids (EEAs) to be present or NONE of the 23 common nor the over 46000 others have any value as a protein. Kind of like forgetting to put the front piston in a Harley: It may start, even run badly for a few seconds but it will die. For kids there are 9 EAAs and one likely semi-essential amino acid. Why are they essential? The human body has a specific to human's amino acid profile requirement all of which the body can make from the 8 EAAs but you die if you lack even one of the EAAs. Now, there are ratios that ebb and flow based upon momentary needs such as anabolic phase and catabolic phases, training or recovering etc, thus the EAAs much all be present in the correct human ratios to allow the metabolic miracle of life to go on...bigger faster and better if done right and specific to needs. Reagrdless, the best way to short cut the answer is to simply say that lacking one EAAs and you die, not grow, plus the more perfect the ratio of 8 specific to human athletes with least the waste by-products allows for increase progress rates. Damn I hope that came out clear.

Very interesting, Thank you for responding.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131