over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

for the guys that dont compete..nor have the desire to

Greenpatch, howsbout ya spend more than twenty minutes at PM before you start talking about having to bring up an IFBB PRO like Phil Hernon. GEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

In case you havent noticed this is how things are.

I see a total stranger giving Phil a hard time. I'm going to run over and beat the shit out of that total stranger. I'm then going to make sure phil is OK. After he assures me he is fine. I'm going to remind him that I think he is a dick and go back to what ever it was that I was doing previously.:D

LOL.............:star-w:rs

Dragon, do you have any idea why Lee would be pounding pineapple and why I'm having a good experience with it. I'm just trying to put two and two together and found out this shit sticks to the wall!!

As far as the slin, there is just to many "really" smart guys here that would probably kill themselfs or proclaim me to be a made man. Besides that, "If your not Dorian or Cutler It's all bullshit anyway". LOL

cause it taste good :D

Last edited:
LEE POUNDED PINEAPPLE BECAUSE HE THOUGHT IT HELPED IN DIGEST MORE PROTEIN WITH HIS MEALS.. lee was a believer in digestive enzymes..

LEE POUNDED PINEAPPLE BECAUSE HE THOUGHT IT HELPED IN DIGEST MORE PROTEIN WITH HIS MEALS.. lee was a believer in digestive enzymes..

Its true pinapple juice was very popular at that time. My buddy workout with Lee a couple times and eats pineapples and other fruits because of this reason. It has nothing to do with the slin thing. I think people are thinking it has something to do with slin when it doesn't.

Papaya use to be very popular as well.

Last edited:
asi stated before.. my buddy dave roomed with lee for quite a while.. and lee was always big on digestive enzymes.. whether that be from pineapple or pill form..

roy callendar in the 80's was also big on having pineapple with meals..

Yes

asi stated before.. my buddy dave roomed with lee for quite a while.. and lee was always big on digestive enzymes.. whether that be from pineapple or pill form..

I know spongebob is also big on pineapples.........my grandmother was a huge prune fan......be diversified, its the best way.

In HS there were several members of the wrestling team including myself who use to carry Bromelain caps bottle around with us and pop them like candy all day. This and Branch Chain Amino's and Dedicated Liver caps is what we lived on for for 4 months.

...and it had to be the Twinlab and Healthy-N-Fit Brands.

these..Don't if it was mega back then though, but bottle looks the same from 16 yrs ago.

Attachments

• twlab.jpg
    twlab.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 369
Last edited:
and these HNF we use to get a lot amino's and Desiccated Liver from them back then. They were popular back then.

Attachments

• hnf.jpg
    hnf.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 352
i love sponge bob. but a buddy of mine swears that he is a "fruity" bastard.. and i aint talking pineapples.. he swears, as mad as this sounds, that spongebob is a gay character and that is how they indoctrinate kids into the gay lifestyle.. i actually keep him around so that i may be entertained..

i love sponge bob. but a buddy of mine swears that he is a "fruity" bastard.. and i aint talking pineapples.. he swears, as mad as this sounds, that spongebob is a gay character and that is how they indoctrinate kids into the gay lifestyle.. i actually keep him around so that i may be entertained..

:eek:

I will never be able to watch that show again because I will have nightmares of pineapples and spongebob.

great stuff guys, I am 50 yrs old and have hampering shoulder problems and have just run test also and have run it off and on since turning 40 and have had great results with it but since a friend at the gym suggested to run 100mg.deca every 14 days I have not had any shoulder problems since,I am not very experienced in the use of AAS but it is true that deca works wonders for your joints and has not caused any sides at such a small dose, also since I have gotten older I credit Test for a very active sex life too.....

In HS there were several members of the wrestling team including myself who use to carry Bromelain caps bottle around with us and pop them like candy all day. This and Branch Chain Amino's and Dedicated Liver caps is what we lived on for for 4 months.

...and it had to be the Twinlab and Healthy-N-Fit Brands.

Dude I'm impressed. Your right on track. Do you think if you helped things along with a few iu it would have "send things home better" all day long?

Last edited:
Its true pinapple juice was very popular at that time. My buddy workout with Lee a couple times and eats pineapples and other fruits because of this reason. It has nothing to do with the slin thing. I think people are thinking it has something to do with slin when it doesn't.

Papaya use to be very popular as well.

Seriously, I have been around the horn and back with waxei and Vitargo and so on. Believe me, there is an equation to this when it comes to slin. I'm not disrespecting you man. You have an extremely deep pool of info to draw on. and I always read your posts. Your trully part of what makes PM the place to be.
I just can't imagine how I could be that different from you or the next guy in line. The other thing we aren't talking about and wont is the amounts of slin. Maybe that is a game changer?

Has anyone noticed how most of the slin guys here aren't in this thread?

this is true!

I know spongebob is also big on pineapples.........my grandmother was a huge prune fan......be diversified, its the best way.

Spongebob is big on pineapples and has gotten excellent results to show from it. I've also heard that he has done over a thousand sit ups at a time.

Attachments

• anchorarms.jpg
    anchorarms.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 277
Well

Spongebob is big on pineapples and has gotten excellent results to show from it. I've also heard that he has done over a thousand sit ups at a time.

I heard that but my daughter tells me its not true...she was counting............but then again, she seemed to be stuck on the number 9 for quite a while.

another question for Pamela

I heard that but my daughter tells me its not true...she was counting............but then again, she seemed to be stuck on the number 9 for quite a while.

Phil - could you ask Pamela if he has said anything about changing things up recently. I have noticed that he is looking improved (see the below pic) and suspect that he may have tweaked his slin/pineapple protocol.

Attachments

• anchorarms2.jpg
    anchorarms2.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 250
I did

Phil - could you ask Pamela if he has said anything about changing things up recently. I have noticed that he is looking improved (see the below pic) and suspect that he may have tweaked his slin/pineapple protocol.

She said that Spongebob passed out last week, but she attributed it to the metformin .........but now that she thinks about it, it could have been lacticacidosis and not a BG issue......she will keep an eye out...She is just glad that Patrick is ok after what squidward said to him.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131