YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

for the guys who take 1.5g + gear weekly...

xman280

Banned
how low you went down with test ,and keeping the weekly dose of all gear combined, mainly through dry gear, without losing quality muscle? since i decided to stop the EQ nothing works as good against moonface and bloating, NOTHING. My test P is down to 750, from 3500, test C is gone from 500, added Winston and masteron, moonface is just back, and i m relatively lean...I think i m getting fake mast....ughh

Ditch the test cyp.
Switch to 100mg test prop EOD.
750 test is a moon face dose.
I find low doses of several AAS give a lean face and good results.
350mg per AAS per week and you should be good if your diet is clean.

Test prop (100mg eod)
Npp (100mg eod)
Primobolan enanthate (100mg eod)
Eq(100mg eod)
Masteron prop(100mg eod)
Tren ace(only use 50mg eod)

I’m not saying run all of these together necessarily.
Pick any 3 or 4 and you’ll cut up with no moon face.

Ditch the test cyp.

Test prop (100mg eod)
Npp (100mg eod)
Eq(100mg eod)
Masteron prop(100mg eod)

Test cyp is dumped, Eq i had to stop because low libido(for unknown reasons, but i ve read a ton of ppl complain about same issue). Tren is done done deal for me - i abused with that drug and and not willing to ruin my health , especially kidney health for my looks. The cycle u show is roughly 2g a week. I guess i can try dropping test P to 500 and add extra dry gear as primo, mast, winny, var...i m currently on 750test P, 750 Mast P, 700 winny, but compared to the looks i had with EQ , i m just not satisfied, and i personally been juicing for 20 years now , but still not much experience with dry stuff till beginning of this year...and my carb intake is no more than 300, diet is probably 2500cals and supplementing with some T3...Im also thinking to try pharma grade Arimidex. those liquids - huge difference betwen liquid clen and human grade clen, caught one company (not a sponsor here) selling bunk T3 by testing myself after not feeling anything, wouldnt be surprised if the AI are also not very good...

Last edited:
I am weird in the sense I blast on such different amounts. I think you can get good results on any dose above trt if you put the work in. My blasts tend to be 400mg-2000mg total. Although most of the time now they are between 1-1.5g. The most test I ever use now is 750mg and that dose can cause me issues... moonface being one :D

I am like JJ and I like to dose low-moderate amounts of multiple aas and that works great for me. I get very few side effects using that method. If I start high dosing 1-2 compounds I tend to get more side effects. When I cruise I usually do 150mg test per week or 20mg per day. Right now I am using 200mg test per week with 2iu hgh and 5iu humalog pre workout.

Personally you could come down to 300mg test weekly with 2iu hgh twice daily and a clean diet and I think you would be surprised how much you hold. Knocking all the doses down your body will drop a lot of water too and you will get leaner and tighter if you are 90%+ with your diet.

Are you a monster?? Any pics? What does your blood work even look like? Lol

i m not a monster ..there are 10-15 pics of me , 250-280, 5'10, 20inch by working out arm, 23" with the site injecting, last pic I posted few days ago at the "take a pic today" thread, posted several others b4 at 270 ish in different threads....Blood results were fine a month ago on 5500g weekly,besides creatinine, not sure what raised to 2.2 that day, and literally two days after i retested, was down to 1.6, frkn A....below s part of it, arguing that ppl are saying how much u crit and RBC will go up on 2 g of EQ.....but in my defence I was draining a pint of blood every 3 weeks...

Attachments

• crit.png
    crit.png
    76.1 KB · Views: 961
Last edited:
I am weird in the sense I blast on such different amounts. I think you can get good results on any dose above trt if you put the work in. My blasts tend to be 400mg-2000mg total. Although most of the time now they are between 1-1.5g. The most test I ever use now is 750mg and that dose can cause me issues... moonface being one :D

I am like JJ and I like to dose low-moderate amounts of multiple aas and that works great for me. I get very few side effects using that method. If I start high dosing 1-2 compounds I tend to get more side effects. When I cruise I usually do 150mg test per week or 20mg per day. Right now I am using 200mg test per week with 2iu hgh and 5iu humalog pre workout.

Personally you could come down to 300mg test weekly with 2iu hgh twice daily and a clean diet and I think you would be surprised how much you hold. Knocking all the doses down your body will drop a lot of water too and you will get leaner and tighter if you are 90%+ with your diet.

all the doses down? -isnt dry gear supposed to keep "dry" no matter what? yeah , i mean test is definitely a bloating drug, i ll dry go down to 400-500 while up the drys to maintain 1.5-2 g a week and see how i feel...

Test cyp is dumped, Eq i had to stop because low libido(for unknown reasons, but i ve read a ton of ppl complain about same issue). Tren is done done deal for me - i abused with that drug and and not willing to ruin my health , especially kidney health for my looks. The cycle u show is roughly 2g a week. I guess i can try dropping test P to 500 and add extra dry gear as primo, mast, winny, var...i m currently on 750test P, 750 Mast P, 700 winny, but compared to the looks i had with EQ , i m just not satisfied, and i personally been juicing for 20 years now , but still not much experience with dry stuff till beginning of this year...and my carb intake is no more than 300, diet is probably 2500cals and supplementing with some T3...Im also thinking to try pharma grade Arimidex. those liquids - huge difference betwen liquid clen and human grade clen, caught one company (not a sponsor here) selling bunk T3 by testing myself after not feeling anything, wouldnt be surprised if the AI are also not very good...

100mg EOD injects of test prop, primobolan enanthate, and npp was my mix until last week when I added 37.5mg tren ace eod. The only reason I don’t add masteron eod is it dries me out and I’m just healing my rotator cuffs so I’m saving it until I get closer to competing. Masteron gives a very fast dry look. Stanzol was my absolute favorite AAS but it caused me too many injuries.
I recently stopped anavar which I now realize is a waste of money. My strength has gone up since stopping. I used 2 different legit anavar sources. It’s a shit 💩 drug for the money.
I stopped Eq due to extremely high hemoglobin and hematocrit.

i was using 5500g weekly till a month ago, going down to 1500-2g weekly will make me lose some

Lose some water. Guarantee no way you're dropping muscle on 2g of gear unless you're eating like an idiot

Ditch the test cyp.

Test prop (100mg eod)
Npp (100mg eod)
Eq(100mg eod)
Masteron prop(100mg eod)

How about this:

100mg Test P EOD
100mg NP EOD
25mg Tren A ed (if I do tren a eod my sides are vicious. ED I get no acne, BP is in check, hair loss minimal, and I feel good)
40mg Stanozolol ED

How does that look?

100mg EOD injects of test prop, primobolan enanthate, and npp was my mix until last week when I added 37.5mg tren ace eod. The only reason I don’t add masteron eod is it dries me out and I’m just healing my rotator cuffs so I’m saving it until I get closer to competing. Masteron gives a very fast dry look. Stanzol was my absolute favorite AAS but it caused me too many injuries.
I recently stopped anavar which I now realize is a waste of money. My strength has gone up since stopping. I used 2 different legit anavar sources. It’s a shit 💩 drug for the money.
I stopped Eq due to extremely high hemoglobin and hematocrit.

hearing all the stuff about ppl saying how Msteron dries em out, I think I m using fake mast, or something else instead of mast, supposedly the two suppliers i used are legit and carry good raws but who knows, unless there s something special about brewing it that i ve missed...

how low you went down with test ,and keeping the weekly dose of all gear combined, mainly through dry gear, without losing quality muscle? since i decided to stop the EQ nothing works as good against moonface and bloating, NOTHING. My test P is down to 750, from 3500, test C is gone from 500, added Winston and masteron, moonface is just back, and i m relatively lean...I think i m getting fake mast....ughh

I've ran some pretty high cycles until about 6 months ago, since then i've been on 300-400mg test and 3iu gh. I was pretty scared of shrinking but to my surprise I didn't lose much going from 4+ gram cycle to the almost trt doses.

Staying at a very good 255lbs, couldn't be happier, constantly get asked if I'm doing a show soon

Going on the lower dose is all mental, don;t worry about it, keep training and eating good and you will not lose much if you have been big for a few years at least. Feels good to be dry and not hold any water from the drugs

Last edited:
I've ran some pretty high cycles until about 6 months ago, since then i've been on 300-400mg test and 3iu gh. I was pretty scared of shrinking but to my surprise I didn't lose much going from 4+ gram cycle to the almost trt doses.

Staying at a very good 255lbs, couldn't be happier, constantly get asked if I'm doing a show soon

Going on the lower dose is all mental, don;t worry about it, keep training and eating good and you will not lose much if you have been big for a few years at least. Feels good to be dry and not hold any water from the drugs

i m not too worried, but i read in BigA's interview he was saying that the high level competitors, stay on at least a gram of test when they are considered OFF the juice, which made me think if everybody does that...

Lose some water. Guarantee no way you're dropping muscle on 2g of gear unless you're eating like an idiot
He did say 2500 cals lol

ok now on a serious note..

OP for the love of god please tell us that was a typo.. u said 5500 gms of gear and 2500 cals diet. what exactly u trying to achieve with that ?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

hearing all the stuff about ppl saying how Msteron dries em out, I think I m using fake mast, or something else instead of mast, supposedly the two suppliers i used are legit and carry good raws but who knows, unless there s something special about brewing it that i ve missed...

Hit up Elvia1023. Not sure if I can post who he reps for but all the stuff I mentioned is good from that source.

How about this:

100mg Test P EOD
100mg NP EOD
25mg Tren A ed (if I do tren a eod my sides are vicious. ED I get no acne, BP is in check, hair loss minimal, and I feel good)
40mg Stanozolol ED

How does that look?

That covers your test, DHT, and progesterone receptors so it looks good to me

i m not too worried, but i read in BigA's interview he was saying that the high level competitors, stay on at least a gram of test when they are considered OFF the juice, which made me think if everybody does that...

but you are not a high level competitor, from the pics you posted you should be much bigger with your doses

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131