advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

for the guys who take 1.5g + gear weekly...

Xman just a few suggestions. Of course you can maintain 250 pound on 2500 calories with all that gear. I appreciate the honesty too. But I would strongly recommend you back down to even 200-300mg. I write that because in your words you are just maintaining now and getting ready for a cut in 2 months. If you lower down I guarantee you will maintain your weight. Well on 2500 cals you will drop weight but get leaner and lose water. Then when you up the dose when you cut next you will be more sensitive to the drugs.

You also should be eating more than 2500 calories before a cut. Think about it... where are you going to go from here... 2000... 1500cals? You want to diet on the most calories possible. Ideally before a cut you would be looking like you do but on say 5000 cals. Big and relatively lean and eating lot's of food so you can just take a way little bits and lose bodyfat and then again slightly lower cals again and more bodyfat will drop. Starting a cut at 2500 calories and lot's of drugs is a recipe for failure. Your best bet in that situation would be increasing cals and drugs (fatburners too) and taking in multiple small meals per day in a bid to boost your metabolism but it's really the wrong way to go about things for long term results.

Balkan avar is great I loved it. 100mg of that should transform you. The main issue with avar (and many other orals) is not so much the liver toxicity but what he does to your cholesterol.

I would recommend you start eating more food and lower your doses if you want to make big changes during your cut.

Xman just a few suggestions. Of course you can maintain 250 pound on 2500 calories with all that gear. I appreciate the honesty too. But I would strongly recommend you back down to even 200-300mg. I write that because in your words you are just maintaining now and getting ready for a cut in 2 months. If you lower down I guarantee you will maintain your weight. Well on 2500 cals you will drop weight but get leaner and lose water. Then when you up the dose when you cut next you will be more sensitive to the drugs.

You also should be eating more than 2500 calories before a cut. Think about it... where are you going to go from here... 2000... 1500cals? You want to diet on the most calories possible. Ideally before a cut you would be looking like you do but on say 5000 cals. Big and relatively lean and eating lot's of food so you can just take a way little bits and lose bodyfat and then again slightly lower cals again and more bodyfat will drop. Starting a cut at 2500 calories and lot's of drugs is a recipe for failure. Your best bet in that situation would be increasing cals and drugs (fatburners too) and taking in multiple small meals per day in a bid to boost your metabolism but it's really the wrong way to go about things for long term results.

Balkan avar is great I loved it. 100mg of that should transform you. The main issue with avar (and many other orals) is not so much the liver toxicity but what he does to your cholesterol.

I would recommend you start eating more food and lower your doses if you want to make big changes during your cut.

agree...i l drop to 300 and maintain decently high - total of 1500-2000 with the the dries, test =puffiness....the only fatburner i m planning to use is DNP at 200-400 for 3 weeks ( i m even thinking of doing a normal dieat with 1-2 days of high dse of DN with a very low calorie diet, so I dont have to suffer from the lack of ATP) with a good diet, i can keep most muscle with that, than anything else, once i get down to a lower bf% i can u the test to 500-750, but if i like my looks with 300 - great....i dont care about size anymore, as much as looks..considering for past 20 years i was training power-lifting style and size and strength was my main goal....

would u stop fkn commenting on my posts u fk prick...if u dont like me that s fine, i dont like you either...what a fkn bitch..u re the dumbest piece of shit I ve ever seen..i m 250ish btw in the pic....with at least 10lbs of water...
and just who the F...u think u re...some muscle bear prick with a six pack thinking he s "good' to judge and give advises??? F u asshole...talking about my blood tests..i have to share everything with you? ...what are you , my wife?...fkn mook....

Enough of you, you're done here! Your BS and bad attitude is too much for PM. You were already warned.

Using that much AAS and not even a competitor is just asking to be put in the ground early.

I can understand (kind of) Pro's warranting that much and pushing shit, but just to look big is just stupid.

Using that much AAS and not even a competitor is just asking to be put in the ground early.

I can understand (kind of) Pro's warranting that much and pushing shit, but just to look big is just stupid.
Not only big....but his build in my eyes was not aesthetically pleasing. Of course I'm the last person that could be talking about that as small as I am.... But just my opinion

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

i haven't had a problem with anyone on here for years.. this was so over the top i literally was getting nauseated by reading his utter bullshit... let me take 2 grams of eq to help with a bloated face from 4g of test lmao.. i mean wtf, it was like a troll, who wasn't a troll... he is on a bodybuilding forum constantly saying how BBing and bodybuilders were "gay" yet literally killing himself to achieve the look... he would call others keyboard warriors, yet be the only one throwing threats and names from his keyboard... every thread he came into, he was the expert, yet had no knowledge... i think he has made about 30 threads since his join, not a single one talking about training or diet, just mega dose this, mega dose that for the stupidest of reasons that any beginner could solve.....oh, 4grams of test bloats you? most people would say ok, ill lower that, not let me add 2g of something to get rid of water in my cheeks :rolleyes:... i mean the guy really believes he is among the Jay Cutlers of the world in advanced bodybuilding, yet looked like a normal dude from LA fitness... i never called him small or say something that wasn't true.... he was the one putting 100ml of oil in his arms and i said it looks terrible... he talked about 6g gear,15iu gh, mega slin, and i replied his physique doesn't match.... i never said he is complete shit, or anything... but you have to be honest... not sure what at all he was looking for in the replies of his posts but i sure wasn't about to cheer his dumb ass on killing himself and trying to make it sound like thats "real bodybuilding" and he's gonna tell everyone about it.... oh, bc gh15 said so lol :D

Last edited:
Since I been cruising on Tren E and test
400 test
200 Tren E

I'm lean; full and feel good overall. Carbs creates a moon face. Lots of it and you look like a marshmallow..
Complex carbs too?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

i haven't had a problem with anyone on here for years.. this was so over the top i literally was getting nauseated by reading his utter bullshit... let me take 2 grams of eq to help with a bloated face from 4g of test lmao.. i mean wtf, it was like a troll, who wasn't a troll... he is on a bodybuilding forum constantly saying how BBing and bodybuilders were "gay" yet literally killing himself to achieve the look... he would call others keyboard warriors, yet be the only one throwing threats and names from his keyboard... every thread he came into, he was the expert, yet had no knowledge... i think he has made about 30 threads since his join, not a single one talking about training or diet, just mega dose this, mega dose that for the stupidest of reasons that any beginner could solve.....oh, 4grams of test bloats you? most people would say ok, ill lower that, not let me add 2g of something to get rid of water in my cheeks :rolleyes:... i mean the guy really believes he is among the Jay Cutlers of the world in advanced bodybuilding, yet looked like a normal dude from LA fitness... i never called him small or say something that wasn't true.... he was the one putting 100ml of oil in his arms and i said it looks terrible... he talked about 6g gear,15iu gh, mega slin, and i replied his physique doesn't match.... i never said he is complete shit, or anything... but you have to be honest... not sure what at all he was looking for in the replies of his posts but i sure wasn't about to cheer his dumb ass on killing himself and trying to make it sound like thats "real bodybuilding" and he's gonna tell everyone about it.... oh, bc gh15 said so lol :D

I was thinking that he was one of the mods' troll accounts... With how long it took for him to get banned :eek:

I was thinking that he was one of the mods' troll accounts... With how long it took for him to get banned :eek:

Thanks...start a rumor like that now..:mad: He was temp banned a couple of times...this one is perm.

He made a thread a few days ago straight asking for a source, no shame.

It’s funny the guys we encounter on here, some people are just programmed to self destruct.

Thanks...start a rumor like that now..:mad: He was temp banned a couple of times...this one is perm.

idk.. guy was obnoxious and combative, called everyone gay, called pitbulltank a pedophile.. all while being incredibly quick to be offended.

blasted ridiculous amounts of gear while looking like shit, and didn't contribute anything to the board.

I was beside myself that the dude was still here lol

idk.. guy was obnoxious and combative, called everyone gay, called pitbulltank a pedophile.. all while being incredibly quick to be offended.

blasted ridiculous amounts of gear while looking like shit, and didn't contribute anything to the board.

I was beside myself that the dude was still here lol

I didn't see all of his threads. My dad had a knee replacement a couple of weeks ago, so I'm helping him and checking the board when I can.

I think he is over on ANASCI. Some guy named Xman is post whoring. What's wrong with these people

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

I didn't see all of his threads. My dad had a knee replacement a couple of weeks ago, so I'm helping him and checking the board when I can.

you're a good son.

I figured the mod team must have been busy for dude to stay under the radar for so long lol.. he wasn't exactly being subtle.

I think he is over on ANASCI. Some guy named Xman is post whoring. What's wrong with these people

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

PM has another xman, he's seems chill tho

Calling someone out respectfully when he's making poor decisions with respect to the gear is completely appropriate. 4g of test is just plain silly, and then adding 2g of EQ?

No gym rat should be playing with those dosages. I'm around 240 at his height, at about 12%BF, and run 300mg test U every two weeks, with about 3IUs of GH/day.

Train smart, eat smart, and supplement intelligently. It's a marathon, not a sprint.

LOL....wasn't this the guy that was talking about "self phlebotomies" a few weeks back?

Ditch the test cyp.
Switch to 100mg test prop EOD.
750 test is a moon face dose.
I find low doses of several AAS give a lean face and good results.
350mg per AAS per week and you should be good if your diet is clean.

Test prop (100mg eod)
Npp (100mg eod)
Primobolan enanthate (100mg eod)
Eq(100mg eod)
Masteron prop(100mg eod)
Tren ace(only use 50mg eod)

I’m not saying run all of these together necessarily.
Pick any 3 or 4 and you’ll cut up with no moon face.
Nice consistent low doses of everything bro. That keeps the blood levels from bouncing all over the place which will undoubtedly create problems.

Sent from my LGL64VL using Professional Muscle mobile app

LOL....wasn't this the guy that was talking about "self phlebotomies" a few weeks back?

That thread mostly likely saved my life. I liked his threads. I drained 660ml of blood in 2 months and feel a hundred times better.

That thread mostly likely saved my life. I liked his threads. I drained 660ml of blood in 2 months and feel a hundred times better.

Yea....but you have Vampire friends....and that's a totally different issue :D

This thread was basically:

"What drugs can I take to reduce a side effect caused by other drugs I am taking?"

And people wonder why a lot of vets/pros don't post often in threads like these. You are dealing with a special kind of intelligence factor here

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws