over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For the old timers 40+... walk down old internet memory lane

Yea, I believe he also lived in Canada. He went to Iron Trybe after EF, and was a Mod there for a few years before he went MIA.

Mustrang18 dropped in over at WCBB for a while a few years back. He was here too I think. Guy is solid.

BigPapaPump has still been around at a few sites.

Wilson6 was a Mod on the EF female forum and also Iron Trybe and AF for a while. He used a different name prior to that. He posts now at TID.

I was in contact with THE RANGER up until a few years back....well....no, it's been a while now. He posted at AFboard here and there, wrote another book, and I have not seen him in a long while. he did a lot for veterans. Damn good guy.

FitnessChick and IronGod I was good e-friends with. They both moved to Florida. She stopped competing in like 2005 from BB'ing, then did some powerlifting. She was good at both. She and IG had kids, and she became a mama and has just concentrated on that. I think IG just did a powerlifting meet not long ago. I need to get back in contact with them now that I think about it.

Warlobo was busted a few times. He was actually a good guy. I hope he is well. He was a MOD at EF, AF, Iron Trybe, and also Renegade.

I talk to Sassy all the time on FB.

NubianBeauty I was good friends with. I talked to her on the phone a few times. Was a Mod with her at a few places. She got herself in trouble at some forums when her boyfriend scammed a lot of vets. I think he posted under The Answer or something like that. She left him after or during all that. She was having some health problems last i talked to her. She was a good friend to me, I hope she is well.

It's funny because if anybody remembers that guy FONZ who was a mod at EF, and was SUPER cocky, he got himself in trouble not being able to send 'stuff' to a few guys, then he didn't have the funds to pay them back. He got in over his head. Ulter paid those guys off for him and saved his name. He eventually went MIA. However, years later, he popped up under a different name at AFboard and was like a completely different person than he was prior, like a complete 180 difference. I would have never known it was him had he not used the same avi and a few other things. Blew my mind.

There are a other guys like Makavelli and Fukkenshredded who I lost contact with.

I'm missing a lot of guys above, but it could get super long, LOL!!!

This is cool as hell. Really appreciate you taking the time to write it all. That's pretty much everyone I can remember from the EF and later AF days. Was on a ton of boards but those were the mains at various times. Good people. I think I told you but when I joined here it was seeing you and Juggy from AF along with lots of knowledgeable older guys (for more info on health) that got me here. I'd lurked over the years on/off.

I was a Varix guy from back in the day. I remember Massive G from there. I started back in Rec.Misc.weights with this stupid nickname that I never changed lol and then it was Bolex, EF, Varix, Renegade. When MM came around it blew everyones mind because all the pros were there. The glory days of the boards will never be topped

anyone remember this dude BigKev (I think that was his name)? Guy was pretty massive and well known on the boards. Apparently was dealing and also started scamming people. He had a run-in with the law which ended in a car chase and finally a shootout where I think he took his own life. It was in the news I believe at the time and I wanna say it went down in Texas but I could be wrong. He might've gotten into the hard stuff which messed with his brain but things ended very badly and it was quite shocking at the time. Am I way off or do people remember this? I wanna say this happened in like 2002 or '03.

This is cool as hell. Really appreciate you taking the time to write it all. That's pretty much everyone I can remember from the EF and later AF days. Was on a ton of boards but those were the mains at various times. Good people. I think I told you but when I joined here it was seeing you and Juggy from AF along with lots of knowledgeable older guys (for more info on health) that got me here. I'd lurked over the years on/off.
Yea, i've really changed my view on a lot of things and certain approaches compared to years back. Moreso on training and the AAS part, but then also on going about things healthier in everything as well. I think I made my way over here after the whole BD break-up stuff. I remember sending a pm over to BigA on some of that....nothing he already didn't know though, lol.

Juggy is a good guy. I'm glad he is still around.

I've been really blessed to meet so many great people on these forums. We are all uniquely the same I guess. Outside of just learning stuff, I think i've cherished all that more than anything. Some of the guys I have gotten to know on these forums know me better than even some of my IRL friends. lol.

anyone remember this dude BigKev (I think that was his name)? Guy was pretty massive and well known on the boards. Apparently was dealing and also started scamming people. He had a run-in with the law which ended in a car chase and finally a shootout where I think he took his own life. It was in the news I believe at the time and I wanna say it went down in Texas but I could be wrong. He might've gotten into the hard stuff which messed with his brain but things ended very badly and it was quite shocking at the time. Am I way off or do people remember this? I wanna say this happened in like 2002 or '03.
You are correct. He committed suicide just like you outlined.

There were a couple of guys who succumbed to going out like this. Not in the same fashion as BigKev, but who took their own life for whatever reason. Saint808 and I believe a guy named Unity66 both went this route. There are a lot more, but i'd have to think about it some. Nandi, owner of CEM took his own life after suffering from a rare life-ending condition that would eventually get worse. He was a huge loss to the community. It's sad most people will never know who he was and how brilliant he was. Makes you wonder how many members who go MIA have taken their own lives as well.

There were a couple of guys who succumbed to going out like this. Not in the same fashion as BigKev, but who took their own life for whatever reason. Saint808 and I believe a guy named Unity66 both went this route. There are a lot more, but i'd have to think about it some. Nandi, owner of CEM took his own life after suffering from a rare life-ending condition that would eventually get worse. He was a huge loss to the community. It's sad most people will never know who he was and how brilliant he was. Makes you wonder how many members who go MIA have taken their own lives as well.

Nandi was amazing, kinda sad if people pass and they go underappreciated. Ever since I got on the net I asked, "who are the experts?" Here was one, at least I saw something different. For the longest time there really were very few, or maybe some very smart just got drowned out.

I remember that, he was supplying a bunch of top pros for awhile according to media, he was building up a drug guru persona it seemed. Never made the connection to anyone here though. I want to say this is the guy who told me he never knew one single pro who took more than 10iu of insulin, no one did it, period. The other things checked out, sure he could be a guru I guess lol but then I thought "really, no insulin over 10?!"

Nandi was amazing, kinda sad if people pass and they go underappreciated. Ever since I got on the net I asked, "who are the experts?" Here was one, at least I saw something different. For the longest time there really were very few, or maybe some very smart just got drowned out.

I remember that, he was supplying a bunch of top pros for awhile according to media, he was building up a drug guru persona it seemed. Never made the connection to anyone here though. I want to say this is the guy who told me he never knew one single pro who took more than 10iu of insulin, no one did it, period. The other things checked out, sure he could be a guru I guess lol but then I thought "really, no insulin over 10?!"
Yea, he was a truly smart man. There were still a lot of smart guys back then.....guys like Duchaine, Bruce Kneller, Pat Arnold, a few doctors (Nadler was one, and he took his life as well), Derek Cornelius, Macrophage69alpha, Llewellyn, Micro2000/cockdezl, Animal at times I guess, Spook, Big Cat, etc. There were also some smart guys who posted CEM and then also on sites like AnabolicMinds. There were other guys like Huckleberry Finnaplex, and other guys with chemistry and biochem degrees.

A lot of the stuff has been rehashed so many times over the years. The advantage guys have now are that these compounds have another good 20+ years of use by members across the forums, as well as some newer research. I imagine in another 20 years there will have been a few other groups who have cycled through and gave their thoughts and views on the same studies, but then have newer ones to guide them as well. Most of those guys fade out and just get bored with it. If you look at guys like @Type-IIx it will be interesting to see how long he sticks around, lol;) I like Peter Bond as well, he is a guy I would always listen to in this current period of time. There are more people around these days who will post about AAS openly. It was looked down upon 20-30 years ago. Guys had to be careful what they said and always used an alias name. Pat Arnold posted openly about the Clear one time and LE noted it and used it against him IIRC.

I'm speaking mostly about ergogenic guys above. I know i have missed a ton of names. I wanted to mention Homonunculus as a good resource we have had for a good period of time and still around.

Nandi…. That’s a name I haven’t heard in maybe 15 years. Him and I got into quite a heated argument on both muscle mayhem and CEM about beta receptor down regulation….. back in 2002.

He was quite smug.

Yea, he was a truly smart man. There were still a lot of smart guys back then.....guys like Duchaine, Bruce Kneller, Pat Arnold, a few doctors (Nadler was one, and he took his life as well), Derek Cornelius, Macrophage69alpha, Llewellyn, Micro2000/cockdezl, Animal at times I guess, Spook, Big Cat, etc. There were also some smart guys who posted CEM and then also on sites like AnabolicMinds. There were other guys like Huckleberry Finnaplex, and other guys with chemistry and biochem degrees.

A lot of the stuff has been rehashed so many times over the years. The advantage guys have now are that these compounds have another good 20+ years of use by members across the forums, as well as some newer research. I imagine in another 20 years there will have been a few other groups who have cycled through and gave their thoughts and views on the same studies, but then have newer ones to guide them as well. Most of those guys fade out and just get bored with it. If you look at guys like @Type-IIx it will be interesting to see how long he sticks around, lol;) I like Peter Bond as well, he is a guy I would always listen to in this current period of time. There are more people around these days who will post about AAS openly. It was looked down upon 20-30 years ago. Guys had to be careful what they said and always used an alias name. Pat Arnold posted openly about the Clear one time and LE noted it and used it against him IIRC.

I'm speaking mostly about ergogenic guys above. I know i have missed a ton of names. I wanted to mention Homonunculus as a good resource we have had for a good period of time and still around.
Homonunculus…. He was quite a resource here on proM when he posted.

DUDE! I was just going to ask if anyone was around for the steroid section at bodybuilding . com. That was hilarious over there. I have like 10,000+ posts and almost all was from that time in the steroid section from like 2004-2007. That place was wild before it went mainstream.
Haha nice I was a lurker. Didn't really know anything about steroids yet so it felt like I was reading another language sometimes. I'd be curious to know how many people have passed away who posted there. It sucked when the section got removed. I think it probably had to do with the fact that steroids were in the media more at the time.

Haha nice I was a lurker. Didn't really know anything about steroids yet so it felt like I was reading another language sometimes. I'd be curious to know how many people have passed away who posted there. It sucked when the section got removed. I think it probably had to do with the fact that steroids were in the media more at the time.

I often wonder as well. I don’t remember many people from then and didn’t keep in touch with any but yeah I bet most are far out of this lifestyle or dead.

I remember elite was ok then it became all about $ and bullshit supplements. Wannabebig.com was good. Used to be a vet Chris Mason I think he was affiliated with optimum arguing with a 26 year old kid. Bro science vs the young science nerd. Very cliquish, lots of uk guys.

Especially when your parents were in the other room and the phone would ring, which would automatically disconnect you from the internet
I remember those days, I used to post on the elite general chat in high school...I'd venture over to the AAS board and the thought of juice was scary, I was scared to try thinking I'd get gyno...read pots about guys growing tits, squeezing shit out their nips, a lump behind it...20 years later never had a symptom or considered using an ai

I remember elite was ok then it became all about $ and bullshit supplements. Wannabebig.com was good. Used to be a vet Chris Mason I think he was affiliated with optimum arguing with a 26 year old kid. Bro science vs the young science nerd. Very cliquish, lots of uk guys.
Bro you can't run a cycle with N2Guard and the 5 other PCT's that our great member Need2Buildmuscle formulated!

Bro you can't run a cycle with N2Guard and the 5 other PCT's that our great member Need2Buildmuscle formulated!

So anyone that knows. I recall a boardmember on EF with the name needtogetaas. I may miss remember or confuse him with someone else but he was a total tool and knew shit about shit. Later on all those BS need2 or whatever sups were out. Same guy or connection? I've always wondered and wasn't really paying much attention in that period.

How much do you think those are worth now ?
I have them all in a binder. I'd hate to sell them but probably would for the right price.

Anyone remember a cat named Crypto who was on Chad's board? He was a national level competitor. He looked great and posted nearly all of his protocols on the forum (training, diet, and supplementation). Always wondered what happened to him. His protocols, for me, were eye opening (at that time), particularly the insulin use (it was really exploding and seemed like anyone who was a serious competitor was using it). He seemed very open about all aspects of bodybuilding.

Tom Prince was also a fav of mine (not just as a competitor but also as a poster) at the time so it was very entertaining and interesting to read his posts as he posted a lot. Shocking to me was how small amounts of protein he seemed to eat around contest time. Now it wouldn't be so shocking but back then it was. Also, probably because he had become aware of the kidney issues that would later take his life sadly. Back then I thought everyone ate clean 24/7 and had to do low carbs around contest time but that wasn't the case for Tom Prince (and quite a few others as I learned). Tom also wrote that his poundages were like 60-70% of what they were off cycle vs on cycle, which again, very interesting. I just hadn't seen any pros ever talk about this kind of thing or at least be so specific about it. Maybe not that important but for me it was good to know.

All in all, it was a very exciting time to be on the boards in the early 2000s because I personally was young and new to most of it so I was able to learn and see a ton of new things and see them for the first time and I also think that just in general, it was a good time for these boards and their popularity was high.

A lot of us old timers have been here for quite some time.... many on this forum have been together for over 15-20 years....

many of the guys here started on forums no longer here.... but this forum might just peek some guys interest..

for the over 40 guys.. remember this..? was looking on the wayback machine today and came across this little nugget!

my how the internet has changed before our eyes... this look downright prehistoric by todays standards.... yet ... i find myself wishing these days were still here.... the old cold fusion type forums... such good times... wild west of the internet.

what say you gentlemen? 🔥🔥💥💥
A lot of us old timers have been here for quite some time.... many on this forum have been together for over 15-20 years....

many of the guys here started on forums no longer here.... but this forum might just peek some guys interest..

for the over 40 guys.. remember this..? was looking on the wayback machine today and came across this little nugget!

my how the internet has changed before our eyes... this look downright prehistoric by todays standards.... yet ... i find myself wishing these days were still here.... the old cold fusion type forums... such good times... wild west of the internet.

what say you gentlemen? 🔥🔥💥💥
Got Fina was awesome

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackplace
NapsGear