over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For the Old Timers.."Phrases you just dont see anymore on bb forums"

not phrases, but things that are different

bake then DNP was dangerous, now people wont bat an eye at a 20% newbie taking it and if you say its dangerous might get flamed
"TRT" "HRT" are popular terms, along with microcdosing. one guy will call 250 TRT or say he's running deca with it and its "TRT plus". another guy will microcode 10mg a day tren and thats his "cycle"
not this board but another im on, guys run more anti-E than they do AAS and know their estrogen levels better than their log book. I guess its the HRT clinics pushing all these anti-e to make a buck
Peptides weren't a thing back then, seems like they have died down a bit since the height of dat-b-true pushing them

don't see people talking about ECA stacks anymore, or even about ephedra, although its cheap and easily avaiable

back then it was nova, clomid...adex, now its aromasin. Don't see PCT mentioned I don't think many come off (for good reason)

Not this board but another, alot of people trying to figure out how to pin as infrequent as possible and want to do sub Q shots for their AAS. I think that would have been flamed in 2000, maybe pins hurt more now days.

don't see much mention of injectable clen or yohimbine anymore

back then most primo on the market was considered fake, now no one questions anyones primo. not sure what changed where the powder became readily available?

and of course no more amps or HG ever get mentioned, its all UGL

Can I drink my winny?

I plan to jumpstart my cycle with...

---------------------------- (signature line)
6'0, 240lbs
10% bodyfat
Current cycle:
800 test
600 deca

My stealth sachet smells funny. Is it okay to use?

not phrases, but things that are different

bake then DNP was dangerous, now people wont bat an eye at a 20% newbie taking it and if you say its dangerous might get flamed
"TRT" "HRT" are popular terms, along with microcdosing. one guy will call 250 TRT or say he's running deca with it and its "TRT plus". another guy will microcode 10mg a day tren and thats his "cycle"
not this board but another im on, guys run more anti-E than they do AAS and know their estrogen levels better than their log book. I guess its the HRT clinics pushing all these anti-e to make a buck
Peptides weren't a thing back then, seems like they have died down a bit since the height of dat-b-true pushing them

don't see people talking about ECA stacks anymore, or even about ephedra, although its cheap and easily avaiable

back then it was nova, clomid...adex, now its aromasin. Don't see PCT mentioned I don't think many come off (for good reason)

Not this board but another, alot of people trying to figure out how to pin as infrequent as possible and want to do sub Q shots for their AAS. I think that would have been flamed in 2000, maybe pins hurt more now days.

don't see much mention of injectable clen or yohimbine anymore

back then most primo on the market was considered fake, now no one questions anyones primo. not sure what changed where the powder became readily available?

and of course no more amps or HG ever get mentioned, its all UGL
This thread is hilarious and I’m happy it got resurrected.

Who was the peptide guru for a bit that split off and made his own forum? That guy could copy paste like a mother fucker!

Pep and hgh protocols seem to change every other year. I’m just at the point where I’m damn near agnostic on certain things.

Ohhh you HAVE to have the DAC! Then, oh no DAC causes gh bleed or some shit, then consensus went back and forth.

Is bro science still a common term?

Up the dose!

This thread is hilarious and I’m happy it got resurrected.

Who was the peptide guru for a bit that split off and made his own forum? That guy could copy paste like a mother fucker!

Pep and hgh protocols seem to change every other year. I’m just at the point where I’m damn near agnostic on certain things.

Ohhh you HAVE to have the DAC! Then, oh no DAC causes gh bleed or some shit, then consensus went back and forth.

Is bro science still a common term?
Lol I never got into the peptides but dat b true had quite a following. Seems like they are less talked about today but still see them mentioned. If I'm going to microanayze an aspect of all this and try to optimize it, I'd rather obsess over training or diet than the perfect combo of peptides to run.

Lol I never got into the peptides but dat b true had quite a following. Seems like they are less talked about today but still see them mentioned. If I'm going to microanayze an aspect of all this and try to optimize it, I'd rather obsess over training or diet than the perfect combo of peptides to run.
Lol yeah it was Dat. Nothing bad to say about him, I just can’t keep up with what’s in today vs yesterday vs tomorrow on those.

Also hard for me to continually follow advice that is ever changing.

Labs don’t lie and I know how much shit typically impacts me. I accept my risks and go based on feel and hard numbers.

I miss the gentlemanly back and forth shit talking (and not so gentlemanly at times).

Too many girlie men that get their feelings hurt these days.

Lol yeah it was Dat. Nothing bad to say about him, I just can’t keep up with what’s in today vs yesterday vs tomorrow on those.

Also hard for me to continually follow advice that is ever changing.

Labs don’t lie and I know how much shit typically impacts me. I accept my risks and go based on feel and hard numbers.
I think looking back he wasn't a scammer or anything but could be considered a fraud. His peptides were not human grade and he was no scientist just a lawyer. No different than any supplement dealer, hyping up something then of course selling it later on.

Most of, if not all, the good ones were already stated, lol. There was also Anal Aaron's shooting into the sphincter, the guy who shoved amps up his ass at the border crossing and one broke into pieces, and the Ryan's Steakhouse story.

Not sure if it was known by any here, but MadMick on the first page passed away many years back now.

I'll have to think on this some more....i'm losing memory these days though:( lol!

Not a quote, but something I miss from way back...

Speed Stack with ephedra.
Ripped Force with ephedra.

“500mg test C for 10 weeks then 20mg tamoxifen for 4 weeks”

“Pro hormones are safer”

“Brown rice”

Not a quote, but something I miss from way back...

Speed Stack with ephedra.
Ripped Force with ephedra.
This. I hardly see ephedra mentioned anymore. Clen still talked about but not as much. Seems like people go straight to dnp.

Also I see more people complain of digestive issues now days. We didn't see so many threads years ago about people not being able to digest so many foods. Not sure why. It seems like more people are taking prescription meds, ssri, etc.

Less talk about pct which I think is wise to blast and cruise.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear