over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For Those Interested

Tough Old Man

Kilo Klub Member
Tonight at 7pm on the National Geography Channel there is a new program called science on Steroids being shown..

that sucks its at 7.the hole world will be watching the super bowl

Tonight at 7pm on the National Geography Channel there is a new program called science on Steroids being shown..

TOM you sure about the time? It's at 10:00PM ET/PT
I have my DVR setup for this one.

7 pm Pacific Time??? Just curious.....:D

Just finished watching it.....was hoping for a more objective story, but it was clearly more slanted to the fear side. I'll give them credit though, they didn't go overboard and offered some differing opinions.

The one phsychiatrist though who stated that the AAS user who doesn't eat right, sleep right, smokes and misses half his workouts will blow away the natural dedicated athlete.......smoking crack. I wish more of the uneducated out there would realize it is just a tool, not a magic bullet.

what? you mean i'm might not make it to the O if i dont put this cheese burger down and get off the couch, maybe if i just use more AAS that will counter the crank.

That was an excellent show. Kept the Yin and Yang balanced.

I noticed the Organon Deca Yellow tops.... mmmmm Yummy! lol

But they could have kept the personal stories to a minimum and get more indepth on the science... not that theres a whole lot to it. Oh, could have went into the GH more also.

But my favorite was the dad talkin about " Ive seen steroids on the internet... theyre made with everything from flaxseed oil to motor oil?!?!?! LOL

Hey Alinshop.. do U have any 10w 30 EQ? LOL... Thats pretty fucked up!

But my favorite was the dad talkin about " Ive seen steroids on the internet... theyre made with everything from flaxseed oil to motor oil?!?!?! LOL

Then the educated dad states.."and they are injecting these right into the VEIN"....wow...

The guy from Plano was up to his usually bullshit tactics. Motor oil? Right? Did you notice that he said they shot it "directly in their veins?" Right?

It's sad that he lost a son to post testosterone depression, but, driving it further underground will NOT make it safer, and, rather, will have the opposite effect.

Now that powders are slow...what is everyone taking that isn't in their stash? Fina!

As usual enforcement drives the users to a stronger, harsher, product. Real smart (SIC).

In the show, they neglected anything about anti-aging, and the folks that have been juiced for 30 years.

Then the educated dad states.."and they are injecting these right into the VEIN"....wow...
Glad to see I wasn't the only one that caugjht the father saying something about injecting into the vein..I'm surprized that part wasn't corrected..It was a pretty information show...

also the only one that made his gear with motor oil is Greg V to get those 27" arms...J?K..Sorry Gregg had to say that..

Last edited:
I still like brant gumble better. to much scary horror stories kinda like a government commercial.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131