over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For those that compete on what dose can you maintain your physique

Wayacrucis

Registered
For those of that you compete, do you mind sharing your body weight and what dose of PEDs you use to maintain your physique?

Let's say you just finished a 16 weeks off season and you're sitting at 240lbs. You now want to give you body a break for 8 weeks before heading to a contest prep phase. What is an appropriate amount of AAS which would maintain your lean body mass, but still be healthy enough to improve health markers?

I'll use myself as an example. My off season that I just finished, was 900mg Test E/week, 500mg Deca/week and 6IU GH/day. My "cruise" phase is going to be 250mg Test E/week and 2IU GH/day.

You don't maintain your physique, if you lower dosages and maintain the same SCALE WEIGHT, your body composition over time will get progressively worse - until you reintroduce the drugs or whatever it is that was required to be that way.
This is everybodys problem isn't it? Lets stop living in fairytale land, that would be a good start. The only reason you even get by on 250mg is because its a brief period in time before you blast again.

You don't maintain your physique, if you lower dosages and maintain the same SCALE WEIGHT, your body composition over time will get progressively worse - until you reintroduce the drugs or whatever it is that was required to be that way.
This is everybodys problem isn't it? Lets stop living in fairytale land, that would be a good start. The only reason you even get by on 250mg is because its a brief period in time before you blast again.
yup try taking 250mg for 1 year straight and nothing else, i bet you wont' maintain strength or size or conditioning.

For those of that you compete, do you mind sharing your body weight and what dose of PEDs you use to maintain your physique?

Let's say you just finished a 16 weeks off season and you're sitting at 240lbs. You now want to give you body a break for 8 weeks before heading to a contest prep phase. What is an appropriate amount of AAS which would maintain your lean body mass, but still be healthy enough to improve health markers?

I'll use myself as an example. My off season that I just finished, was 900mg Test E/week, 500mg Deca/week and 6IU GH/day. My "cruise" phase is going to be 250mg Test E/week and 2IU GH/day.

I am about the size you mentioned, and I can maintain about 80% of my size on 250mg/2iu. It comes back very quick once the doses are increased though.

At my last competition at Junior Nationals I weighed 220lbs. That was in July. I took 3 months off and I used 210 mg Deca only. 1 to 2 uis GH. 10 Ius slin pre-workout. . I started this at 230 lb and when I was done within 3 months I was 240 lb and more muscular little more body fat. This is my first time using Deca only as HRT and milligram for milligram its holds and grows more muscle than testosterone.

If I could go back I would add in testosterone every third day or every other day because sexual function became non-existent some days. But yes I seem to retain all my muscle won't even grow some and I think it was especially the insulin. This is my second year using it and I seem to be responding well that said currently I'm not using it I might use it on body parts I want to bring up days.

Here's a funny story I was out and about in Memphis weed is the criminalize I was walking around some girl offered me some weed so I asked what it was she told me and the kind of strain it was banana pudding so I smoke some then afterwards she was laughing her and her friends at DMT so I was at a wedding after party I went back in there and this girl said are we safe with you and I said what do you mean she said you're so big and intimidating so I had to reassure that I was safe with her or she was safe with me and everybody was safe with me. She seen one of them girls that watches the news too much that's just scared people are going to shoot up places or something because she was acting weird later on she was saying some weird stuff. I guess it's possible I smoke DMT and went out of it for a second but I don't think so I think it was Cannabis. But yeah this was about at the 3-month mark on Deca and slim and she said that that I'm big and intimidating and asked me are we safe with you.

At my last competition at Junior Nationals I weighed 220lbs. That was in July. I took 3 months off and I used 210 mg Deca only. 1 to 2 uis GH. 10 Ius slin pre-workout. . I started this at 230 lb and when I was done within 3 months I was 240 lb and more muscular little more body fat. This is my first time using Deca only as HRT and milligram for milligram its holds and grows more muscle than testosterone.

If I could go back I would add in testosterone every third day or every other day because sexual function became non-existent some days. But yes I seem to retain all my muscle won't even grow some and I think it was especially the insulin. This is my second year using it and I seem to be responding well that said currently I'm not using it I might use it on body parts I want to bring up days.

Here's a funny story I was out and about in Memphis weed is the criminalize I was walking around some girl offered me some weed so I asked what it was she told me and the kind of strain it was banana pudding so I smoke some then afterwards she was laughing her and her friends at DMT so I was at a wedding after party I went back in there and this girl said are we safe with you and I said what do you mean she said you're so big and intimidating so I had to reassure that I was safe with her or she was safe with me and everybody was safe with me. She seen one of them girls that watches the news too much that's just scared people are going to shoot up places or something because she was acting weird later on she was saying some weird stuff. I guess it's possible I smoke DMT and went out of it for a second but I don't think so I think it was Cannabis. But yeah this was about at the 3-month mark on Deca and slim and she said that that I'm big and intimidating and asked me are we safe with you.
If someone put a gun to my head and told me to "run deca only or die".....I WOULD BE DEAD!..LOL

It's refreshing to see this post got more than twenty thumbs up.
Taking a reality check is definitely healthier than the usual delusional fairy tale. 👏

It would be nice if a 200-250 mg dose would maintain all the muscle i built. But i am an old guy and i can't maintain all the muscle i had when i was natural on 200mg/wk. Much less the muscle i added once i started cycling.

Life on the spectrum eh?

I don't know what she gave you but you certainly smoked all the punctuation.

Maybe very light but I'm pretty sure I didn't smoke DMT. I'd never want to use anything I would see stuff that wasn't there.

Yeah , sorry about the punctuation,it was talk to text ,I wrote , while I was at work. Let's keep this on track of bodybuilding.

Point is I gained muscle on 210 mgs deca and 10 mgs slin pre-workout going from 230-240, on three months of this

. After this did a small cut on 600 mgs deca for three weeks , dnp 250 eod, and recomped down to 238 leaned up. Then did two more weeks at 600 mgs. Back to hrt deca one day and test eod or e3d and 10 iuss slin only on arm day. Weight 245 now and leaner than been ever, at this weight. Slin seems to work for me like crazy, even 10 mgs. I don't want to use it all the time though.

DMT infused cannabis would have to be held in for 15-20 seconds for DMT results to occur and trust me you will know when the fuck you are "there" wherever there is. I smoked an 85% blast off dose and the whole room around me lit up instantly like a night club like i was in a filming/movie production. This was last week. I hallucinated for about 10 min and was glad I didnt take more. one more rip (you have to hold dmt in you cant rip then blow it out) and I would have been in a diff world. I just made a batch trust me. you'd know
and the taste from dmt is GROSS, you'd know. besides you cant just sprinkle it on marijuana it has to be a certain ester (not fumarate but freebase) and expect it to work, you have to heat it at certain point on a rig not a pipe or bong to vape it, infusing herb or marijuana or both with dmt is a process you'd know. I just made a a gram into > 3.5g changa. i guess ill have forever since i dont plan on using it. Its a nice reality check 15-30min vacation.

It would be nice if a 200-250 mg dose would maintain all the muscle i built. But i am an old guy and i can't maintain all the muscle i had when i was natural on 200mg/wk. Much less the muscle i added once i started cycling.
What does it take in your experience?

You can maintain for a bit on that.. but one must consider that the " maintaining " is actually the slow reduction in blood levels from using high dose long ester gear.. so you may think that you are somewhat maintaining on 250mgs of test but once blood levels drop to only include the 250mgs of test you will digress.. how much depends on your adherence to traini g and food intake..
So plainly put the stimulus that got you that muscle tissue is what's required to keep it.. pull that stimulus out and you will start to gradually lose the added tissue.. bodybuilding is always 2 steps forward and one step back.. but you are at least on step ahead..

Couldn't agree more on this. Natural test levels (even accounting for "area under the curve" of exogenous administration) don't allow for holding unnatural muscle mass. Couldn't be more simple. It kinda looks like it if it's 6 or 8 weeks as muscle is slow to drop with decent diet and training but try 16-20 weeks or a year...welcome to reality.

Here's my experience and what I do if useful to others. I don't compete and was never a bodybuilder, 6'2" been up to 275 at various points but last few years 255-230. I'm late 40s (sux and not helpful) so consciously downsizing but still enjoy lifting and being fit/healthy. 200mg test is a gradual decline, okay for a while. 200mg test paired with 200mg deca (3iu hgh as well) can maintain me to the point where I can cruise as long as I want and not lose too much more than modest conditioning and a decent amount of strength (no one is as good as on peak dosages combined with peak efforts). I can even cut a bit without issue. Bloodwork is perfect on both and 200/200 recently produced my best bloods since my mid 20s (diet, cardio, training were all very solid). Given above my bare minimum to maintain is probably 300ish maybe a tad over.

Lots of guys carrying way more muscle than me. Higher cruise doses and shorter cruises are both going to be required at some point.

What does it take in your experience?
At my biggest i cycled on enough that i didn't have to worry about shrinking. And now that i am older i don't try to find what that level would be as i am sure it wouldn't be healthy. And doubt i could take enough anyway as cells just don't respond the same when you are older neither does digestion etc. Look at the pro's when they get older they just can't be what they were when they were younger.

I think that it's worth noting that this answer is only correct when you're assuming that you're talking about people way over their natural limit who have maximized (or nearly maximized) what they can get out of their blast doses.

Obv some dude who does his first 500mg cycle and goes from 5'10" 165 to 180 doesn't need 500mg/week to maintain that, and may even be able to maintain it natty, etc.

For sure, the argument would be that he didn't *need* 500mg to add those 15lbs, but it's just as much fairytale land to think that everyone doing steroids is only taking the minimum they need to progress and nobody's taking more to get quicker results, etc.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws