over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FOR THOSE USING PRESCRIPTION GH....

PHIL HERNON

Banned
IF YOU TAKE MORE THEN YOUR PRESCRIBED DOSE YOU BETTER GET A BLOOD SUGAR MONITOR AND CHECK GLUCOSE LEVELS.........THEY CAN GET HIGH QUICK! BETTER TO JUST USE WHAT DOCTOR PRESCRIBED WHOLE TIME INSTEAD OF MORE AT ONCE THEN TIME OFF.

IF YOU TAKE MORE THEN YOUR PRESCRIBED DOSE YOU BETTER GET A BLOOD SUGAR MONITOR AND CHECK GLUCOSE LEVELS.........THEY CAN GET HIGH QUICK! BETTER TO JUST USE WHAT DOCTOR PRESCRIBED WHOLE TIME INSTEAD OF MORE AT ONCE THEN TIME OFF.

I was wondering about that , thanks Phil !

I've noticed my glucose raises a bit on Gh but not too bad. Naturally its around 80 and when on around 4iu's daily its around 85. On 6iu's daily(or 12iu's 3x per week) the highest it went to was 92 i believe which was still within range. I've been off gh for about a month now after over 3years of use and should have new bloodwork tomorrow or the next day.I'll post results.

MMMM

I've noticed my glucose raises a bit on Gh but not too bad. Naturally its around 80 and when on around 4iu's daily its around 85. On 6iu's daily(or 12iu's 3x per week) the highest it went to was 92 i believe which was still within range. I've been off gh for about a month now after over 3years of use and should have new bloodwork tomorrow or the next day.I'll post results.

WHAT KIND? IF SO, IT SHOWS YOU HOW FAKE/WEAK IT IS.......BETTER TO GO THROUGH DOCTOR.

What are some of the symtoms of high blood sugar? Many are familar with how low blood sugar feels. How do you feel when its too high?

this is why its a must to use insulin if deciding to take high doses of HGH

PERSONALY

I HAVE SEEN POSTS ABOUT THIS NOT BEING ROCKET SCIENCE, ETC........WELL, IT IS A SCIENCE AND YOU MUST KNOW WHEN YOU GET TO A CERTAIN LEVEL THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW GH EFFECTS BLOOD SUGAR AND HOW INSULIN EFFECTS GLUCAGON LEVELS, TIMING OF FOODS, ETC..........IT IS ALL INTER TWINED AND THE SOONER YOU REALIZE THIS THE FURTHER YOU WILL GO.

Phil what time do you think it is best to hypothetically administer GH?
I have been screaming at people for 2 years to get a blood glucose meter-these are the ones taking it (in the middle of the night and first thing AM) and to me that is the worst time. The best gains I have made are PWO administration when everything is primed and insulin levels are surging due to the PWO drink.
I think there is NO need for injectable insulin, as one can manipulate it quite well PWO.
This is a separate discussion-but to the initial tune of the thread people need to get a glucose meter. I have used one for years-mainly to look at various protocols for pre and postwork out mixes and their effect on blood sugar.

TIRED, NOT HUNGRY, THIRSTY, URINATE A LOT MORE OFTEN

My symptoms exactly when administering it in the middle of the night like some big time GURUS suggest. Woke up with terrible headaches. Not for me only did it a few times.

TIRED, NOT HUNGRY, THIRSTY, URINATE A LOT MORE OFTEN

Phil,
I am taking the Keifei Blue Tops at 3.33 iu's per day. After I take it around 8am, for about 3 to 4 hours I get major dry throat. Is this related at all to blood glucose? I am not tired (other than usual) and I am hungary all the time....What is causing the dry throat?

Thanks Bro!
Mike

I have been screaming at people for 2 years to get a blood glucose meter-these are the ones taking it (in the middle of the night and first thing AM) and to me that is the worst time. The best gains I have made are PWO administration when everything is primed and insulin levels are surging due to the PWO drink.
I think there is NO need for injectable insulin, as one can manipulate it quite well PWO.
This is a separate discussion-but to the initial tune of the thread people need to get a glucose meter. I have used one for years-mainly to look at various protocols for pre and postwork out mixes and their effect on blood sugar.

Massive G,
I have been confused on this subject since I have been taking gh. I read not to take it before bedtime because it will inhibit the body's own gh production. I hear it is best in am. How long do you think it should be taken PWO? I work out at noon. Also what PWO drink do you suggest?

Mike

WOW

YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY WAY AHEAD OF EVERYONE......YES, WHY NOT MANIPULATE TRAINING SUCH AS A DIABETIC DOES TO STAVE OFF BLOOD SUGAR. EXAMPLE......WOULD A DIABETIC EAT CARBS THEN GO TO SLEEP? THIS IS WHERE DIET/RATIOS/LBAs COME INTO PLAY. IMPRESSIVE.......

INTERESTING

Phil,
I am taking the Keifei Blue Tops at 3.33 iu's per day. After I take it around 8am, for about 3 to 4 hours I get major dry throat. Is this related at all to blood glucose? I am not tired (other than usual) and I am hungary all the time....What is causing the dry throat?

Thanks Bro!
Mike

I AM NOT SURE MIKE....DRY THROAT? HUNGRY? CHECK THAT SOURCE FOR LEGITIMACY, 4 REAL.

My symptoms exactly when administering it in the middle of the night like some big time GURUS suggest. Woke up with terrible headaches. Not for me only did it a few times.
Do you feel GH causes hyperglycemia only for a short window after administration?

My hunch is that the effect, if you experience it, is longer than just a couple of hours. I mean GH doesn't even peak until after 3-4 hours after the shot.

So what you are suggesting (Phil& Massive G) is to take your GH right after workout. Would this be the case also if you take pre, during and post workout drink such as waxy maze with some LBA or would be better then to take GH before workout and before pre workout drink? Would it be ok to take GH every time you work out (averege 5x a week)? What would be a good& safe dose for someone of 230 pounds?

well

Do you feel GH causes hyperglycemia only for a short window after administration?

My hunch is that the effect, if you experience it, is longer than just a couple of hours. I mean GH doesn't even peak until after 3-4 hours after the shot.

That is why he feels bad when he WAKES UP, not in the middle of the night.

Good question!

So what you are suggesting (Phil& Massive G) is to take your GH right after workout. Would this be the case also if you take pre, during and post workout drink such as waxy maze with some LBA or would be better then to take GH before workout and before pre workout drink? Would it be ok to take GH every time you work out (averege 5x a week)? What would be a good& safe dose for someone of 230 pounds?

Experiment............thats what we did.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131