over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Freak out the crowd or cover up?

vq48Zj.gif
That’s the one. Keeps the pits dry.

seeing Jose Raymond offseason in a T-shirt at around 5f5/5ft6 and over 250lbs is a mind fuck, don't know how he finds a shirt to fit him.

If you have enough quality size, you don't need to show it off. It will be obvious through whatever clothing you wear. Try to show it off and you'll simply just look like a dick.

If you have enough quality size, you don't need to show it off. It will be obvious through whatever clothing you wear. Try to show it off and you'll simply just look like a dick.
Agreed entirely. I would even go one step further and say you have insecurity issues if you feel compelled to constantly show off your physique but to each his own.

Most guys that try and show it are either just starting to (juice) look like they train or just kind of tools.... most.

As you've got bigger and become a muscular freak do you tend to cover up more in public or try and freak out the crowd?

When I was 190-210lb I would try to freak them but now at 245 I cover up.

Funny old game.

when i was 'big n jacked' (lol), i would only wear a shirt before i walked into the store or work (the gym). i'd leave the house with shirt in my hand, drive no shirt, exit car shirt in hand walking through parking lot, etc... and that shirt was usually a tank top only. i mean shit, i had abs year round (still do actually, and rarely do any ab work.. just lucky), and big watermelon shoulders, swoopy tri's, and breadloaf lats and attention was the reason i ever started training, so of course i'd not wanna cover it up... plus it's hot as fuck here, and my shirt would be soaked (few g's of test and couple g's of anabolics didn't help) if i actually 'covered up'.

now? smaller so of course i cover up a lil more. never saw the point of covering up... if i'm honest with myself, i didn't train for myself, i trained for other people (girls/women).

when i was 'big n jacked' (lol), i would only wear a shirt before i walked into the store or work (the gym). i'd leave the house with shirt in my hand, drive no shirt, exit car shirt in hand walking through parking lot, etc... and that shirt was usually a tank top only. i mean shit, i had abs year round (still do actually, and rarely do any ab work.. just lucky), and big watermelon shoulders, swoopy tri's, and breadloaf lats and attention was the reason i ever started training, so of course i'd not wanna cover it up... plus it's hot as fuck here, and my shirt would be soaked (few g's of test and couple g's of anabolics didn't help) if i actually 'covered up'.

now? smaller so of course i cover up a lil more. never saw the point of covering up... if i'm honest with myself, i didn't train for myself, i trained for other people (girls/women).

Hey dude at least you’re honest about it I give you props for that, live life and enjoy brother!

Alot of hard work not to show it off here n there. Gotta love the attn from time to time.

I went from training for myself and my Sensei to just training for myself, then training
to get 'looks' or attention or whatever you call it from other people back to just for my-
self. I still like looking okay but now it is a nice by product of my pursuit of good health.

I was never what one would consider big (as much as I wanted to be but never could be)
but people could definitely tell I lifted weights . . . I looked more like a good gymnast
which is not a bad thing. I never wanted to freak anybody out, but what little attention
I got, I enjoyed.

Eventually when I matured and had a decent physique, I never wore tight clothes or a
tank top in public. It made me feel weird, like I was trying too hard.

I never looked like I worked out when in 'regular' clothes, which at the time I was a hard fit,
at the time, hard to fit me) so unless I was at the pool sunbathing (paying for it now, Mohs
surgery for skin cancer on Tuesday, my 3rd time) or the river which were the only times I
took off my shirt in public. As I got older and more secure the tight clothes were a thing of
the past. But before that I wore tight T shirts with the sleeves rolled up then I went to XXL
shirts (wishful thinking), overcompensating for what little muscle I had. Me. . . . one extreme
to another.

So in retrospect I just wanted good attention, to look good the more you undressed me,
again I did not want to scare or freak out anybody.

This is just me and not intended to be a knock on other peoples motives. Whatever floats
your boat and does not harm anybody else I am cool with. I try not to judge but it is very
hard sometimes ;)

I'm not nearly as impressive as most of yall, but I won't lie, I do wear clothes that accent my outline without being tight or pretentious. When you get to a certain size (not me, yall lol) and if you're a decent body fat, you're gonna look huge, no matter what, and won't be mistaken for fat. I refuse to wear tank tops, though... Lol. Gotta love when you find an item of clothing you really like and it hugs dem delts, traps, and maybe even fits a little higher up on the arms so dat cephalic vein gets noticed. Women love that shit, too...that "I'm not trying to show off, but can't really help it" vibe :LOL:

Alright, I'm fuckin off now...

whatever you choose to wear just make sure you carry a gallon jug of water around with you to accentuate the look. fucking second what Big A said.

I'm not nearly as impressive as most of yall, but I won't lie, I do wear clothes that accent my outline without being tight or pretentious. When you get to a certain size (not me, yall lol) and if you're a decent body fat, you're gonna look huge, no matter what, and won't be mistaken for fat. I refuse to wear tank tops, though... Lol. Gotta love when you find an item of clothing you really like and it hugs dem delts, traps, and maybe even fits a little higher up on the arms so dat cephalic vein gets noticed. Women love that shit, too...that "I'm not trying to show off, but can't really help it" vibe :LOL:

Alright, I'm fuckin off now...
BIG difference between wearing muscle fit clothing (which is perfectly fine imo) and wearing stringer tanktops everywhere though.

One can be classy and stylish, the other is straight up douchebaggery trailer trash behavior. Be mass with class always.

+ It's like BigA said, at a certain size you can't even really hide it anymore.

Never go out in a tank unless it's blistering hot and I'm taking out the trash or taking a quick run to seven eleven.

I get ZERO negative reactions here in Japan, but I'm not the type that likes to draw undue attention.

I basically wear what's comfortable. It's usually khaki cargo shorts with a tee, polo, or button down seersucker shirt in the summer.

I rather be a normal person that happens to be a bodybuilder than advertise the bodybuilding aspect too forcefully.

Agreed entirely. I would even go one step further and say you have insecurity issues if you feel compelled to constantly show off your physique but to each his own.

"Showing off" is a subjective phrase though. Is it "showing off" if you're 5'9", 210 lbs (not even huge) and your wearing out an XL polo shirt at your office job and people are staring at a web of veins on your arms?

Or if you like to run errands after the gym and go to the store in a tank top?

The problem is if just a skinny/fat/avg guy wears these clothes in these situations... Nobody even thinks about it. If you're JACKED and you do, you're a show off douchebag.

If somebody is gonna make an assumption about you based on what you look like or what you're wearing, I'd argue the problem is with them.

"Showing off" is a subjective phrase though. Is it "showing off" if you're 5'9", 210 lbs (not even huge) and your wearing out an XL polo shirt at your office job and people are staring at a web of veins on your arms?

Or if you like to run errands after the gym and go to the store in a tank top?

The problem is if just a skinny/fat/avg guy wears these clothes in these situations... Nobody even thinks about it. If you're JACKED and you do, you're a show off douchebag.

If somebody is gonna make an assumption about you based on what you look like or what you're wearing, I'd argue the problem is with them.
Well I can't disagree with you here neither. Good post.

BIG difference between wearing muscle fit clothing (which is perfectly fine imo) and wearing stringer tanktops everywhere though.

One can be classy and stylish, the other is straight up douchebaggery trailer trash behavior. Be mass with class always.

+ It's like BigA said, at a certain size you can't even really hide it anymore.

I'm not even crazy big, especially compared to some of you dudes... But 5'9, 210-220lbs, huge traps, big chest and wide shoulders and I've had a bunch of people make comments to when I'm in business attire and a long sleeve button up.

Stringer tanks I've never done, but if you're NOT jacked and you wear tank tops/wife beaters, nobody calls you a tool or douchebag for it.

A guy being in a tank top is seriously not a big deal, its not like you're walking around in a speedo showing off thighs and your cock.

Pretty much all the people making "douchebag" comments about guys who are jacked that wear tank tops/etc are prob jealous/insecure and wanting to find a reason to knock something they lack.

With chicks, it's just ignorance- do you really even want to KNOW a bit h who judged you without knowing you? Usually it's bc they think you're too confident/attractive and are plowing a bunch of chicks and dont wanna be played.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
NoahFence
NapsGear