over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Freak out the crowd or cover up?

Something I think a lot of us are taking for granted....

99% of the population doesn’t do shit, they’re either all fat fucks sitting on their asses or noodle armed losers now more than ever. So to us we might not be that big but to everyone else we’re built, even at our most out of shape we are outliers.

Kudos to us my fellow sexy beasts! 😂

Tonight made me think of that and this thread, I was sitting with a couple of my friends at my office not wearing anything to show off my body at all and quite frankly I’m nowhere near my peak at the moment but they made multiple comments about how big I am, these are guys I see every couple weeks at least as well. They also are both fat fucks that always tell me how much they want to be in shape but never actually do shit about it no matter how many times I offer to help.

Pretty much all the people making "douchebag" comments about guys who are jacked that wear tank tops/etc are prob jealous/insecure and wanting to find a reason to knock something they lack.

I agree with you on everything except this but maybe it's just because I dislike unnecessary showing off in general. But to each his own.

Lol @ some of you guys. I am a PROFESSIONAL bodybuilder, I get up on stage in front of everyone in my man-kini with half my ass hanging out, you think I give two fucks about wearing a tank top to the grocery store....ha ha ha, im going to be comfortable, I don't give two fucks what guys with man boobs (aka dad bods) think about it.

Lol @ some of you guys. I am a PROFESSIONAL bodybuilder, I get up on stage in front of everyone in my man-kini with half my ass hanging out, you think I give two fucks about wearing a tank top to the grocery store....ha ha ha, im going to be comfortable, I don't give two fucks what guys with man boobs (aka dad bods) think about it.

I also think some of that comes with age. I'm no spring chicken (37 will be 38 in a week) and I wear what I want. I'm literally the smallest I've ever been as I've downsized and I'll wear tights to the grocery store without thinking a second about it. I just don't care. I'll probably be 65 (God willing) and 175 pounds and I'll happily go to the store with 80's workout gear on including tights and otomix shoes lol.

I just don't care and you only live once. At my largest I generally covered up. I was in my 20's, insecure, and cared quite a lot what others thought.

As it relates to going out to dinner and more of a dressed up atmosphere I do like to wear clothes that fit my physique so I look good but don't go out of my way to show off or cover up.

To everyone else: You also have to remember the general public gets freaked out easily. A close friend of mine is shredded to the bone but at 5'11" and 185 we'd all think he looks amazing but I mean you wouldn't be shocked you'd just think he looks amazing. I was out with him and he was in a tank top and people were taking pictures. He is like competition lean in fairness. But that level of leanness absolutely freaks people out.

If you have enough quality size, you don't need to show it off. It will be obvious through whatever clothing you wear. Try to show it off and you'll simply just look like a dick.
Bingo!

I agree with you on everything except this but maybe it's just because I dislike unnecessary showing off in general. But to each his own.
I like to sometimes make an allegory using cars. When I go out in my Porsche 911turbo I don't really drive it differently than my Cadillac. I don't try to show off by doing burn outs in the neighborhood or revving the engine. I do drive fast on the highway, but I don't pull dickhead moves like weaving in and out of traffic. Even though I try to keep a low profile, people still notice me. I don't try to draw attention, but I still do.

Then you see the Honda Civic with an aftermarket exhaust that is loud like a Harley and revs at every stop light.

I live in Florida where its like a 1000 degrees. I just want to be able to wear a tank top without people thinking I'm trying to show off. What Big A said is true though. I work in fine dining and wear dress clothes everyday and it doesn't matter whether i wear a tank or dress clothes, i constantly get asked questions. I get everything from am i a strongman to if I'm a green beret or navy seal lol. Some of its pretty funny. I can imagine what some of you really big guys go through.

I suppose im a respectable sized guy, i also live in florida and wear whatever is most comfortable. I NEVER get questions, probably due to my medical condition, RFOF.

Resting FUCK OFF Face

This depends on how big you anyways.
If you're 220, chances are you're fine. 220 in a stringer and 290 in a stringer are different.
220 in an XL and 290 in a 4X are different.

I mostly wear large shirts that cover me up now. NOT A FAN of the tight athletic fit stuff. I don't want a shirt to look like it was sprayed on my upper body.

As you've got bigger and become a muscular freak do you tend to cover up more in public or try and freak out the crowd?

When I was 190-210lb I would try to freak them but now at 245 I cover up.

Funny old game.
I only wear tank tops because I’m always hot AF! My body temp is 99.4 all the time lately and I can’t cool down.

This depends on how big you anyways.
If you're 220, chances are you're fine. 220 in a stringer and 290 in a stringer are different.
220 in an XL and 290 in a 4X are different.

I mostly wear large shirts that cover me up now. NOT A FAN of the tight athletic fit stuff. I don't want a shirt to look like it was sprayed on my upper body.
220 lb flex Lewis will make almost any 250 plus lb plus guy look like a newbie lifter. You guys get so caught up in weight numbers...LOL

I think the amount of attention you get depends where you live. Obviously, if you live near a beach or warm tourist destination, more guys are gonna be in shape. Around here, even though it's college town, guys with some size who are also noticeably in shape are definitely in the minority. If my short, fat, bald ass gets plenty of attention, some of you guys would probably get bombarded lol Many of you would easily be the most jacked at my gym and I now train at what's considered one of the hardcore gyms in the region. Lots of guys on gear, but few have disciplined diets and most just look bloated. Even the college guys are in shitty shape, it's kinda sad. I've also noticed even people who don't lift aren't shy about asking if you're on steroids, wtf?! Got a decent sized arm and a few veins? Yep, you're gonna get asked questions...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws