mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Friend's 1st cycle....using former sponsor on here...no results.

knight9,

don't let your judgment get blurred by bs. You know how you feel when on bro 4 weeks he should up a good amount of strength provided he isnt going crazy with an AI. Get him on HG 500mgs for 4 weeks then post back!

i can't wait to read the posts about its his diet, or he is immune to AAS. dont waste money on a blood test... sometimes people wanna believe so bad that they dont have bunk shit they fool themselves into believeing

Last edited:
I have used Fast since they first came to PM and even after they went private. The only problem I have ever had I got an infection from a bottle of his Tren E but no other problems at all. I have talked to a lot of bros here at PM and some say they are now getting some PIP from Fast oils and others are saying they have no problems and Fast stuff is g2g.

I have used Fast Test Cyp, Deca, Tren A, Tren E, and Mast and I know the stuff is real. I even still have several vials after he went private.

I know fast and if you ever had any problem with his stuff is you come to him with a legitimate complaint he will replace the stuff. I know that for a fact.

When I take Test no matter what UGL or when I get from the Pharm I can't tell I'm on Test other that my strength gain. I don't feel any different. I don't get any sides that you are speaking of. No oily skin. No gyno, but I do get sore nips when I run test too high and I'm already horny 24/7 so there is no way for me to tell. That just shows that it effects everyone differently. The dose of EQ is way too low and EQ take a long time to kick in and your saying he is just in week 3 going into week 4.

Tell your bro to up the EQ to 600mg/wk and get blood test done and when his results come back post them so everyone can make their own decision about Fast.

knight9,

don't let your judgment get blurred by bs. You know how you feel when on bro 4 weeks he should up a good amount of strength provided he isnt going crazy with an AI. Get him on HG 500mgs for 4 weeks then post back!

i can't wait to read the posts about its his diet, or he is immune to AAS. dont waste money on a blood test... sometimes people wanna believe so bad that they dont have bunk shit they fool themselves into believeing

Now I don't know anything about someone being immune to AAS, but did you think for a sec maybe he has a shit diet or maybe he's only been training 6 weeks.

Sometimes people DON'T have bunk shit and don't do anything else right they are suppose to and blame the source.

I have used Fast since they first came to PM and even after they went private. The only problem I have ever had I got an infection from a bottle of his Tren E but no other problems at all. I have talked to a lot of bros here at PM and some say they are now getting some PIP from Fast oils and others are saying they have no problems and Fast stuff is g2g.

I have used Fast Test Cyp, Deca, Tren A, Tren E, and Mast and I know the stuff is real. I even still have several vials after he went private.

I know fast and if you ever had any problem with his stuff is you come to him with a legitimate complaint he will replace the stuff. I know that for a fact.

When I take Test no matter what UGL or when I get from the Pharm I can't tell I'm on Test other that my strength gain. I don't feel any different. I don't get any sides that you are speaking of. No oily skin. No gyno, but I do get sore nips when I run test too high and I'm already horny 24/7 so there is no way for me to tell. That just shows that it effects everyone differently. The dose of EQ is way too low and EQ take a long time to kick in and your saying he is just in week 3 going into week 4.

Tell your bro to up the EQ to 600mg/wk and get blood test done and when his results come back post them so everyone can make their own decision about Fast.

There is absolutely no reason to up his EQ to 600 a week. This is his first cycle and 300 is plenty..especially for now. Doubling his EQ is not going to a damn thing in this situation bro.

I'd contact Fast myself...but I wasn't one of the lucky ones to make his private list for whatever reason. Not that I care...but it'd be nice to discuss with him at this point.

Regardless, I'm real frustrated that a friend put his trust in me to give him results and consultation and it's looking like I have failed.

Doubling the EQ is irrelevant if the test is fake or under dosed.
I would feel the same about reimbursing him even thou one shouldn't feel that way. Honestly this is why brewing is so much better for things like test E.

With out a doubt you should know if the test is real and the EQ is irrelevant. He should at least be slightly bloated and have some sort of pimple on his back.
Pay for his blood test and then if it's fake have the sponsor give you new shit, not that I would trust the new shit anyway if the old shit is weak or bad. Or just order from some one else.

There is absolutely no reason to up his EQ to 600 a week. This is his first cycle and 300 is plenty..especially for now. Doubling his EQ is not going to a damn thing in this situation bro.

I'd contact Fast myself...but I wasn't one of the lucky ones to make his private list for whatever reason. Not that I care...but it'd be nice to discuss with him at this point.

Regardless, I'm real frustrated that a friend put his trust in me to give him results and consultation and it's looking like I have failed.

Bro I feel your frustration. I sent a few guys to order from Phantom Pharma right at the same time he turned scammer.

One question. Fast went private May of last year. Were you holding this stuff since before he went private?

Now I don't know anything about someone being immune to AAS, but did you think for a sec maybe he has a shit diet or maybe he's only been training 6 weeks.

Sometimes people DON'T have bunk shit and don't do anything else right they are suppose to and blame the source.

fit,

i get what your saying bro. but especially a first timer 500mgs test a week he could starve himself and he would still get pumps bloat etc.. and if he force fed himself massive weight gain bloat strength etc...these are absolutes i dont care who you are!

like i said get him 250mgs of bayer test or legit sust or onma then let me know how he feels\......

oh and for the term i couldn't rmemeber i used immune to aas but now i remember people use the "non responder " BS

fit,

i get what your saying bro. but especially a first timer 500mgs test a week he could starve himself and he would still get pumps bloat etc.. and if he force fed himself massive weight gain bloat strength etc...these are absolutes i dont care who you are!

like i said get him 250mgs of bayer test or legit sust or onma then let me know how he feels\......

oh and for the term i couldn't rmemeber i used immune to aas but now i remember people use the "non responder " BS

Yeah I agree with that and yes if he can afford HG then he should switch.

Like I said in my post above I feel the OP pain. I sent a few good guys here at PM to Phantom Pharma and we all know how that went.

When I had an issue he handled it horribly then stopped responding. The var was absolutely not var it was dbol. Wouldnt replace it or give me a deal on a new order I offered to pay. I got pip with the test as well.

Bro I feel your frustration. I sent a few guys to order from Phantom Pharma right at the same time he turned scammer.

One question. Fast went private May of last year. Were you holding this stuff since before he went private?

Many of us got scammed :/

Well for what is worth everything from fast has always been good.i still have some prop vials.i gave some to a friend and he loved it wanted more.

Knight by now he should have some kind of strength gain and a few pounds even if its water.now im not saying this is the case but sometimes when someone does a cycle for the first time if they do to much reading on all the bs on the net and other brothers experience sometime they expected too much and when they don't get it they think oh its fake.again im not saying this is the case now.if I was in your shoes before paying for his replacement I would pay for the lab work for him.that is the true way of knowing.if the levels are low well then u know the gear is bunk but if they are high then he could be expecting more out of it and thinks its bunk.just a thought bro

Regardless if he held on to AAS for 8 months or not, it wont go bad in that short period of time. I still have DL test prop and it is still gtg. They may lose potency after 5 or so years, but 8 months to a year, no way.

Bunk is bunk.

EQ kicks in within 2 weeks, so he would feel hungry as shit. Test the same, he should feel strenght gains within 2 weeks. this crap that 4 weeks isnt long enough is complete bullshit.

Regardless if he held on to AAS for 8 months or not, it wont go bad in that short period of time. I still have DL test prop and it is still gtg. They may lose potency after 5 or so years, but 8 months to a year, no way.

Bunk is bunk.

EQ kicks in within 2 weeks, so he would feel hungry as shit. Test the same, he should feel strenght gains within 2 weeks. this crap that 4 weeks isnt long enough is complete bullshit.

I never said nor did I imply that the gear could have gone bad over time. I asked that because since Fast went private and now he could have used a current sponsor and order 4 weeks ago.

Test is not the same. Not with me. I don't feel anything from Test for 6 weeks. Hell I don't feel anything from EQ, Deca, and Tren E until week 6.

Everyone is different and the only way to tell if the Test is real is blood work. There isn't any way to test the EQ. Just because you felt an increase in hunger right away some don't including myself.

The DVD's were received about 4-6 weeks before they went private/exclusive whatever you want to call it.

I never said nor did I imply that the gear could have gone bad over time. I asked that because since Fast went private and now he could have used a current sponsor and order 4 weeks ago.

Test is not the same. Not with me. I don't feel anything from Test for 6 weeks. Hell I don't feel anything from EQ, Deca, and Tren E until week 6.

Everyone is different and the only way to tell if the Test is real is blood work. There isn't any way to test the EQ. Just because you felt an increase in hunger right away some don't including myself.

True, you didnt say it went bad. It sounded like you were getting ready to... you are very pro source, so I felt the need to shut it down before you said it.

He didnt say he purchased 4 weeks ago, only that they received 4-6 weeks before the source went private. Until the OP replies to that, we wont know for sure.

you mentioned he might have just started training...if the dude did only start training 6 weeks ago, he should feel something simply because he started training. growth, strength...something.

I was thinking it was the source that just went private, but his first name isnt Fast...it starts with L. You may be thinking the same thing. I dont know.

As for 6 weeks for test... what kind of test were you taking? seriously test e or cyp would have kicked in by now for anyone's first cycle, even yours. You can try to bullshit me and tell me you never felt anything for 6 weeks on your very first cycle and I will tell you your source gave you bunk gear or you are full of shit. Either way, the dude should feel somthing. Nobody is THAT different.
You can get defensive and testy, reply how you want..I cant do anything about that, but I can say this... I smell bullshit coming from your direction.

Doubling the EQ is irrelevant if the test is fake or under dosed.
I would feel the same about reimbursing him even thou one shouldn't feel that way. Honestly this is why brewing is so much better for things like test E.

With out a doubt you should know if the test is real and the EQ is irrelevant. He should at least be slightly bloated and have some sort of pimple on his back.
Pay for his blood test and then if it's fake have the sponsor give you new shit, not that I would trust the new shit anyway if the old shit is weak or bad. Or just order from some one else.

Brewing isn't any better when you can't guarantee the powder is good and pure. Also, these UG's sometimes use the same raws we can get.
I dont expect anything from the sponsor...as I have said they aren't here anymore and I did not make their "private" list.

Yes, the stuff has been hanging out in a cool, dry place and it was received in April or early May.

fit,

He's 270 and 6'5. He's a lifetime natural. He's a strong guy that trains DECENT and eats a lot.

True, you didnt say it went bad. It sounded like you were getting ready to... you are very pro source, so I felt the need to shut it down before you said it.

He didnt say he purchased 4 weeks ago, only that they received 4-6 weeks before the source went private. Until the OP replies to that, we wont know for sure.

you mentioned he might have just started training...if the dude did only start training 6 weeks ago, he should feel something simply because he started training. growth, strength...something.

I was thinking it was the source that just went private, but his first name isnt Fast...it starts with L. You may be thinking the same thing. I dont know.

As for 6 weeks for test... what kind of test were you taking? seriously test e or cyp would have kicked in by now for anyone's first cycle, even yours. You can try to bullshit me and tell me you never felt anything for 6 weeks on your very first cycle and I will tell you your source gave you bunk gear or you are full of shit. Either way, the dude should feel somthing. Nobody is THAT different.
You can get defensive and testy, reply how you want..I cant do anything about that, but I can say this... I smell bullshit coming from your direction.

Like I said, it was 4-6 weeks BEFORE they went private...so this is April/May 2013. It absolutely WAS NOT LIGHTNING FAST. FAST was the first word in the name.

Like I said, it was 4-6 weeks BEFORE they went private...so this is April/May 2013. It absolutely WAS NOT LIGHTNING FAST. FAST was the first word in the name.

Good to know, thanks for clarifying Knight.

Devils Advocate here. haha. Ok, it does sound bunk....He should have gained some LBM and strength by now according to science and our experience.

BUT.....at 270lbs he's just above the low threshold of 3.5mg/kg of Bodyweight used in some medical experiments for scientific purposes? And those experiements are on untrained men, usually. So maybe it's too little Test for his Bodyweight?

Some guys on 3.5mg/kilo of Test E, didn't even fail the WADA test for Testosterone use! Which means they weren't even out of range for Olympic competition!

These aren't peptides affecting the pituitary the same regardless of someone's size. There's mg/kg threshold here with AAS...Just sayin'

Check this out:

Use of testosterone enanthate has been shown to significantly increase strength within 6-12 weeks of administration (2, 9), however, it is unclear if the ergogenic benefits are evident in less than 6 weeks. Testosterone enanthate is classified as a prohibited substance by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) and its use may be detected by way of the urinary testosterone/epitestosterone (T/E) ratio (16). The two objectives of this study were to establish (a) if injection of 3.5 mg.kg(-1) testosterone enanthate once per week could increase muscular strength and cycle sprint performance in 3-6 weeks; and (b) if the WADA-imposed urinary T/E ratio of 4:1 could identify all subjects being administered 3.5 mg.kg(-1) testosterone enanthate. Sixteen healthy young men were match-paired and were assigned randomly in a double-blind manner to either a testosterone enanthate or a placebo group. All subjects performed a structured heavy resistance training program while receiving either testosterone enanthate (3.5 mg.kg(-1)) or saline injections once weekly for 6 weeks. One repetition maximum (1RM) strength measures and 10-second cycle sprint performance were monitored at the pre (week 0), mid (week 3), and post (week 6) time points. Body mass and the urinary T/E ratio were measured at the pre (week 0) and post (week 6) time points. When compared with baseline (pre), 1RM bench press strength and total work during the cycle sprint increased significantly at week 3 (p < 0.01) and week 6 (p < 0.01) in the testosterone enanthate group, but not in the placebo group. Body mass at week 6 was significantly greater than at baseline in the testosterone enanthate group (p < 0.01), but not in the placebo group.

Despite the clear ergogenic effects of testosterone enanthate in as little as 3 weeks, 4 of the 9 subjects in the testosterone enanthate group ( approximately 44%) did not test positive to testosterone under current WADA urinary T/E ratio criteria.

Last edited:
I'll chime in on this one. I've used fast for a few orders. In the begining everything seemd great, but after a few more orders and sharing his stuff with a few friends. They all complained and pawned that shit off on other people. It began to be garbage, I mean c'mon the dude was giving away 10 free bottles of prop with minimum orders. 4 weeks is plenty to feel effects from test. Especially sex drive. Shits starting to get crazy around these boards. Let the members speak and stop the censorship.

I still use Fast and have never had an issue..... In fact I just got off his EQ because I started feeling like shit ( was doing 525mg pw)....been about 3-4 weeks since I dropped it and feel much better..I had all the typical EQ sides... I've never run bloodwork before without his Test scoring at least 2000.... His Tren A and NPP are phenomenal and so is his Mast P

And yes gives he gives away Test..... what is it cost...like 2 bucks??? cmon

His numbers are off the charts and have bloods to prove it..... shit in March had 9000+ on my test number.
However, I have had a bottle or two of Prop that caused bad PIP but shit who hasn't??? BTW anybody seen his latest Tren??? dark as a mofo... LOL

^^^I do remember Mytreefiddy with fantastic numbers on his stuff. Perhaps one or two others that had great numbers on test.

Most (and by most I mean 95%+) of the feedback I had ever seen on this sponsor was stellar. That is why this is a frustrating and odd situation.

My buddy should JUST get a total testosterone test right? Is there any place that does that for less than damn near $100? I browsed a bit earlier without much luck.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DRock1!
NapsGear