advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Full cycle injected Sub-Q vs IM … My results and what I noticed (shocking)

Non to really speak of just intense energy and stamina while training. Muscle recovers very fast and you can easily workout for 1.5hr and feel fully recovered the next day with shitty sleep.
Strength is definitely no joke

No as there are fillers in the caps. You need raws to make it injectable. Also just a tip if you do get s23 raws they should have a sparkling look to them very similar to Anavar. Been doing raws now for quite some time and can tell when I don’t get what I ordered. Last S23 raws I got looked very similar to Winny and was very easy to tell it was not pure s23. It’s funny because s23 raws are cheap as shit vs Rad140 or YK11. S23 injectable makes me feel like I am on meth. The increased metabolic rate is nuts. Good clean energy
Yeah, I was thinking not good with the fillers. I've been making most of my gear for about a decade. Experimenting with sarms in capsule form this past year or so, it's better than I expected. I figured injectable form would be better.

Interesting as I was just looking into it. Super cheap and I would go with the research liquid grade, not inj. I'm assuming it could be pulsed pre workout for a boost 3x per week? How are the sides ?
One of my favorite sides free cycles was just a high dose masterone cycle with low to med test like 400mgs. Masterone made me feel so good and was always in a great mood. Strength from that cycle was the best I have ever ran.
This whole bullshit about you have to be lean to see results is not true. If your diet is good I don’t give a shit what anyone says masterone will change your physique over time and you will put on muscle mass. I have seen it first hand. It’s just people regurgitating the shit they read when it comes to this drug.

Why injecting subq when the oil is supposed to be inject IM..... SERIOUSLY?!?!

Why people want to reinvent the wheel? The hormones that we use are so old.... There's nothing new under the sun...

I've used sub-q for the last 10+ years for trt with no issues.. Cuts back slightly on scar tissue, especially if you use a lot of fast acting esters or base hormones in your blasts. I will say I never pin more than .5mL or anything other than test cyp subcutaneously. Blast is always IM.

No as there are fillers in the caps. You need raws to make it injectable. Also just a tip if you do get s23 raws they should have a sparkling look to them very similar to Anavar. Been doing raws now for quite some time and can tell when I don’t get what I ordered. Last S23 raws I got looked very similar to Winny and was very easy to tell it was not pure s23. It’s funny because s23 raws are cheap as shit vs Rad140 or YK11. S23 injectable makes me feel like I am on meth. The increased metabolic rate is nuts. Good clean energy
I had long thrown sarms to the side so that's interesting to read. And I really doubt winny is faked (cheap as can be). What kind of doses did you use? Daily or just periodically pre-workout?
One of my favorite sides free cycles was just a high dose masterone cycle with low to med test like 400mgs.
What do you consider high lol?

I had long thrown sarms to the side so that's interesting to read. And I really doubt winny is faked (cheap as can be). What kind of doses did you use? Daily or just periodically pre-workout?

What do you consider high lol?
1,500 - 2g of masterone

The S23 I ran at 50mgs a day split into 2 injections. Very surprised how fast you feel this stuff.

You guys really generalize. Some guys that are sensitive to tren ace sides find subQ an advantage. These people tend to do well with lower end doses of the compound. subQ or shallow IM with a slin pin probably lets it disperse more slowly and possibly be exposed to a different pattern of processing enzymes resulting in a user specific pattern and range of metabolites such as glucuronic acid-, sulfo- and potential cysteine-conjugates that may differ person to person and injection route.

Mike Arnold had a thread on here talking about how 2-3g of EQ gave different results than most get from a normal to high dose. I can’t do EQ as it makes me too hungry and I just get fat on it.

Decided to try that theory with masterone and was quite supprized how my body changed. Strength was going up continuously each week and pumps were awesome. Only did a small amount of test with it. Most would say “oh my prostate” but I had zero issues. High doses of test are worse for me for prostate

I assume the same science would apply with injectable SARMS.
I will say don’t knock them until you try them. Injectable S23 is in the same arena as Tren in my book. Shit is amazing what it has done to my body.
^^^very experienced post

..i'v received a lot of similar feedback for our S23 SARM ..increases metabolism ..melts fat ..& builds muscle VERY well
..it is VERY STRONG ..S23 is a very hot seller ..very popular

^^^i think a lot of guys have a closed mind about SARMs
..THEY ARE ANABOLIC ANDROGENS ..& SOME ARE EVEN MORE POTENT THAN TRADITIONAL AAS
^^^THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT THEY ARE SELECTIVE (..or mores selective) TO SPECIFIC TISSUES & NOT TO OTHERS (..like prostate, scalp, etc.)

1,500 - 2g of masterone

The S23 I ran at 50mgs a day split into 2 injections. Very surprised how fast you feel this stuff.
^^^the feedback i got from guys; they were claiming crazy results with much lower doses with our stuff

30mg/day was the highest dose ..most did not exceed 20mg/day

►YK-11 is another super potent SARM

1,500 - 2g of masterone

Ok, yeah that's definitely a high dose of masteron lol. I've never used it remotely that high. Glad it works so well for you.

You guys really generalize. Some guys that are sensitive to tren ace sides find subQ an advantage. These people tend to do well with lower end doses of the compound. subQ or shallow IM with a slin pin probably lets it disperse more slowly and possibly be exposed to a different pattern of processing enzymes resulting in a user specific pattern and range of metabolites such as glucuronic acid-, sulfo- and potential cysteine-conjugates that may differ person to person and injection route.
☝️This x 10

We have a loose framework of 'most likely results' as with any other medication but every time you introduce a foreign chemical to your body in any way (from cough drops to lithium to trenbolone) the resulting effects are less than predictable. It really is that simple.

Mike Arnold had a thread on here talking about how 2-3g of EQ gave different results than most get from a normal to high dose. I can’t do EQ as it makes me too hungry and I just get fat on it.

Decided to try that theory with masterone and was quite supprized how my body changed. Strength was going up continuously each week and pumps were awesome. Only did a small amount of test with it. Most would say “oh my prostate” but I had zero issues. High doses of test are worse for me for prostate
I love mast and am intrigued by your usage. Those are crazy high doses to me. But I usually stack a bunch of stuff together trying to achieve some super synergistic dream cycle. I think about 800mgs is as much of one compound as I’ve used. 2 grams of mast prop would make me feel like a pin cushion lol. But I can totally believe your interesting results. I’m thinking of trying it but my prostate may literally explode and my head would be shiny, smooth and hairless. 😳

How high did you go? 100 per ml shots?

I think the difference in IM and sub Q is very negligible. I rotate depending on where I feel like pinning and can't ever tell any difference in how I feel or on lab work.

There is absolutely no pip when doing IM vs doing subq! I have noticed no matter how painless the gear is I would get some pip doing subq.

I went back to 1in 25g for 2cc in glute probably placebo but short esters and I want to say i felt it and looked responsive to it moreso than any subq injections
I’ve always preferred 1.5 for everything. Seems like the deeper I get the less pip I get.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear