over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

gains stopped

1000mg??? I've been at this a long time. I am not useing 1000mg and making all the gains I want now. Test and Nandro is all I'm on at the moment. it will be your diet and training. I'm 48 and all I can say is if you can not make gains on two compounds your not training properly, maybe overtraining and or your nutrition is the culprit. I might be at total p/wk 800-900 tops. Gaining every week!! More gear will not help you.

rrozell said:
heres my cycle
week 1-12 test e 500mg and deca 400mg
week 1-4 dbol 30mg day
week 8-12 winny 50 mg day

i am in week 7 and my gains have stopped. what should i do. i was thinking about raising the test to 750 or 1000mg week???? any suggestions please.

in fact i put on all the weight in the first 4 weeks wheni was on the dbol.
I'm sure I'll catch some hell for this, but WTF? Tren will restart the gaining process but be careful as it's not for everyone.

How exactly would tren restart his gains if they were arrested due to improper training and diet? Or even saturated receptors? I am curious because I don't know...not saying your wrong.

joeshow5 said:
How exactly would tren restart his gains if they were arrested due to improper training and diet? Or even saturated receptors? I am curious because I don't know...not saying your wrong.
It won't. It will only stress his system further for no more gains. No amount of AAS will help if you do not follow proper protocols.........Like diet and training. Overtraining will bring your gains to a halt real quick. So will poor nutrition!!

If you are a hardgainer then your probably overtraining. I am the same way and dropped my taining days from five to 3 days a week. It made a huge difference. BigA has a pretty good split outlined in the growth principals thread.
Now it is my understanding that if your receptors are saturated, you can still make great progress if nutrition and training are dialed in, right? It would just be pointless to add more.

joeshow5 said:
If you are a hardgainer then your probably overtraining. I am the same way and dropped my taining days from five to 3 days a week. It made a huge difference. BigA has a pretty good split outlined in the growth principals thread.
Now it is my understanding that if your receptors are saturated, you can still make great progress if nutrition and training are dialed in, right? It would just be pointless to add more.
That is correct! Less may actually be better.

;) thanks again guys. i am actually using a combination of the gavin kane workout and the growth prin. for beginners exercises. my diet is the best it has ever been but i am sure that it could be improved. nones diet is perfect but i am putting more effort than ever to do the best i can with it. i think i am at the point where i am losing fat and water at the same time as i am gainig muscle. i am sure that after my fat lose slows i will continue to gain "scale" weight. i can tell my muscles are really beginning to mature: becoming more full and having a nice shape. i will take everyones advice into account, thanks so much for all the input. i have learned so much from you guys over this cycle.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws