over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GBS Guillain-Barré syndrome

UsmcOldSchoolMuscle

Registered
Is anyone familiar with this ailment.
My Brother In Arms and my best friend from the Marines, his wife has been diagnosed with GBS.

Anybody have any testimony and information that may prove helpful.

Brothers please have a safe and enjoyable 4th of July,

USMC

my close friend dad has it and his condition within the last year has declined rapidly, he had paralysis, and a trache tube (spelling sorry), now he can move feet and hands a little and and doesn't need the traech tube to breath. sad I've known him since i was 4 or 5

bro he had bells pallsy like a decade before, maybe longer. he was a stone mason his entire life, about 67 now

my close friend dad has it and his condition within the last year has declined rapidly, he had paralysis, and a trache tube (spelling sorry), now he can move feet and hands a little and and doesn't need the traech tube to breath. sad I've known him since i was 4 or 5

bro he had bells pallsy like a decade before, maybe longer. he was a stone mason his entire life, about 67 now
I'm sorry to hear that brother.

a friend from college has it. was paralyzed on a ventilator for months..

he is making a recovery years later, but has significant lingering effects - mainly weakness

I forgot to mention that her GBS is from the Covid Vaccine.
Funny this should come up now, I just listened to a podcast yesterday where the doctor they were interviewing said that vaccine induced GBS is reversible in most cases.

Yep I had it 12 years ago had the version called miller fisher it started at my head and I had issues with the nerves in my eyes. I had double vision which was the first symptom it spread to the rest of my face had paralysis and was in the hospital for a month. I was released on a walker my dad had to take to the work in the gym. Took about 2 months and my vision returned to normal I still have a slight droop on my face only I notice it when I smile. I have been told I was lucky I also was told not to take a flu shot or Covid vaccine I don’t want that shit again thru fight tell me at the time but told my Dad they were worried about it attacking my heart I almost died. The only way they can test for it is a spinal tap I had 3, the only treatment was plasmaforisis basically like a dialysis machine they take your old plasma out it seemed to work. It’s a horrible illness.

I would like to add I returned to normal beside the slight issue on my face I had severe depression during it and the gym saved me I continued to work out went from a walker to a cane. Just gotta watch the stress and hopefully I don’t get it again.. these diseases run on my moms side of the family she died of lupus when I was 12. Have cousins with it and MS.

I had a boss that had it , was trigger by a tetanus shot in 2014.
3 days after the shot he went to the hospital thinking he was having a stroke , by lunch the next day he was completely paralyzed and had to be trached.
He was like that for about a month then everything started coming back around and within 2 weeks he was moved to a rehab facility where he stays another couple weeks.
He was able to return to work (strictly office work) after about 6 month from be sent home but was still needing to occupational therapy for a while after that. After several years now he still have a limp from what he calls "drop foot" but otherwise he's back to normal.
He was 57 when it happened and a typical American office worker , wasn't over weight or anything just non athletic

My dad had GBS about 20 years ago.

He had a very severe case and there's no nice way to say, it was awful and an extremely rough situation but he DID recover as most do (more on that below).

I have no idea the severity of her situation but it can range from a mild case to full blown paralysis like what my dad experienced and was very similar to what Gunsmith related above.

The one thing to remember and please make sure she understands this is that it IS something that people recover from, with severe cases it is probably the most awful thing someone can get that they actually recover from but the bottom line is that they DO recover and almost always go back to a fully or near fully-functioning state. There IS a light at the end of the tunnel.

It's a bizarre condition where something (usually an infection, and yes, often vaccines) triggers the body to attack the myelin that insulates your nerves. Once they break down enough, your nerve signals begin shorting out and you lose more and more nervous system function.

However long this goes on for and how much damage is done determines the severity and in any case, recovery is quite slow as the myelin does regenerate but does so very slowly.

I'm not familiar with what the person said above about versions from the virus being "reversible" but hopefully that is the case and doctors are on top of it.

I would strongly encourage them to look into plasmapherisis and IVIG. I had to fight my dad's doctor badly about most of this stuff and almost took his head off a couple of times.

I wish I knew then what I knew now but I would also have done more to make sure he was provided the proper nutrients (and possibly PEDs) to help maximize the regeneration of myelin during recovery.

It's been awhile since I thought about GBS so if I think of anything else I will add it.

Please do not hesitate to PM me id needed!

I forgot to mention that her GBS is from the Covid Vaccine.
I was going to mention a coworker had GBS from the vaccine and still does. Another’s cousin as well, still has it. Bell’s Palsy hit a few guys also, but I think all of them are 90% back to normal. One of the many reasons I never got the shot and retired early rather then get fired. Best decision I ever made for a variety of reasons 😎

thats some fucked up shit...you don't see that on main stream media...hmmmm !!!! wonder why

I already have 3 shots

Not going back for any more told wife....already..we already risked our lives ..DONE

My best friend had it triggered from Covid. He was hospitalized for a month or two. He was sent home with some lingering weakness, pretty much back to normal now. Sounds lucky from the stories here.

thats some fucked up shit...you don't see that on main stream media...hmmmm !!!! wonder why
You don't?

FWIW, GBS has always had a vaccine connection, it's a very strange disorder, and seems more correlated with respiratory disorders than other types, so I'm not surprised that there's a spike with COVID and COVID vaccines.

FWIW, GBS has always had a vaccine connection, it's a very strange disorder, and seems more correlated with respiratory disorders than other types, so I'm not surprised that there's a spike with COVID and COVID vaccines.
Ah yes, the 'ol government swine flu vaccine extravaganza in the 70's.

You don't?

Nope fox others I just hear political B's

Maybe more coverage based on demo graphical area

My dad had GBS about 20 years ago.

He had a very severe case and there's no nice way to say, it was awful and an extremely rough situation but he DID recover as most do (more on that below).

I have no idea the severity of her situation but it can range from a mild case to full blown paralysis like what my dad experienced and was very similar to what Gunsmith related above.

The one thing to remember and please make sure she understands this is that it IS something that people recover from, with severe cases it is probably the most awful thing someone can get that they actually recover from but the bottom line is that they DO recover and almost always go back to a fully or near fully-functioning state. There IS a light at the end of the tunnel.

It's a bizarre condition where something (usually an infection, and yes, often vaccines) triggers the body to attack the myelin that insulates your nerves. Once they break down enough, your nerve signals begin shorting out and you lose more and more nervous system function.

However long this goes on for and how much damage is done determines the severity and in any case, recovery is quite slow as the myelin does regenerate but does so very slowly.

I'm not familiar with what the person said above about versions from the virus being "reversible" but hopefully that is the case and doctors are on top of it.

I would strongly encourage them to look into plasmapherisis and IVIG. I had to fight my dad's doctor badly about most of this stuff and almost took his head off a couple of times.

I wish I knew then what I knew now but I would also have done more to make sure he was provided the proper nutrients (and possibly PEDs) to help maximize the regeneration of myelin during recovery.

It's been awhile since I thought about GBS so if I think of anything else I will add it.

Please do not hesitate to PM me id needed!

if thats what this is then yes there is a LOT that can be done.
paying attention to diet and sups with things like this can make even things that medicine says are irreversable reverse.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws