over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GBS Guillain-Barré syndrome

Didn't take long for this thread to turn into pure ignorance, oh well.

Anyway, if the OP needs anything else they can PM me, of course!

Is this associated with just the J&J vaccine or all of them? I ended up using Phizer for mine.

Cage

a friend from college has it. was paralyzed on a ventilator for months..

he is making a recovery years later, but has significant lingering effects - mainly weakness
Thanks for commenting,

I'm sorry for his ailment but thankful for the improvement.

I forgot to mention that her GBS is from the Covid Vaccine.
Kinda off topic but did you have to get Anthrax vax or take malaria meds while you were in? 7 fucking shots and the tablets literally make you crazy as shit all while running around the jungle with grenades, a loaded rifle etc.

Fucking seriously? That’s another one not on the news. Good luck with that Devil, SEMPER FI
It's literally been on the news multiple times and I posted multiple examples of it being reported in the MSM a few posts ago.

I know you guys want to turn this thread into political agenda but god damn. At least try dealing a LITTLE in reality.

Kinda off topic but did you have to get Anthrax vax or take malaria meds while you were in? 7 fucking shots and the tablets literally make you crazy as shit all while running around the jungle with grenades, a loaded rifle etc.
I hadn't taken a single vaccine after Bootcamp.
I just went up to the line and told the individual to write me down as having taken the shot but im not taking that fucking shot.
It's a compsman administering shot after shot and when I refused to take it they were too lazy to make a fuss about my refusal.

Fucking seriously? That’s another one not on the news. Good luck with that Devil, SEMPER FI
I'm gonna fly out at some point and help with taking care of the kids, the house chores and mainly help her with her phys therapy.

The woman who manages my lab has it now after the CV19 jab.

It's literally been on the news multiple times and I posted multiple examples of it being reported in the MSM a few posts ago.

I know you guys want to turn this thread into political agenda but god damn. At least try dealing a LITTLE in reality.
Bro I haven’t seen it on the news, I believe you but if this was trying to be political there’s a ton more to be said with ease.

Yeah, I have 3 coworkers who got GBS. All off them under 35 years old. There leaves little doubt that this is from the vaccine.

The doctor of one of one of the coworkers I talk with more told him that GBS cases have risen since the vaccine started.

I guess the good news for them they all recovered. Scary stuff

Bro I haven’t seen it on the news, I believe you but if this was trying to be political there’s a ton more to be said with ease.
Its not on mainstream news.
You have to monitor alternative sources.
But yeah. GBS and other anomalies have been reported since the start of this whole 'vax' business.

Its not on mainstream news.
You have to monitor alternative sources.
But yeah. GBS and other anomalies have been reported since the start of this whole 'vax' business.
Fuck man we didn’t get the vax, then my wife got pregnant (finally) and our doc insisted we get it, being scared of losing the baby we did and I got pretty fucking sick including being bedridden for about 10 days after the second shot and vowed no more. But these poor fucks dying and getting shit like this GBS holy fuck trached and paralyzed over a disease that is less lethal than the flu. I mean in 2018 woukd anyone have believed this shit.

yea me either - not in the news where I live either - and my one family member has that news channel on 24/7

yea me either - not in the news where I live either - and my one family member has that news channel on 24/7
Lol I’ve got a client that watches Fox 24/7, which if I’m watching news it’s where I go for MSM, but she hadn’t either and she’s an anti vaxer, I’m a I take PEDs so if you wanna keep take vaccines who am I but I won’t be in line with you

Lol I’ve got a client that watches Fox 24/7, which if I’m watching news it’s where I go for MSM, but she hadn’t either and she’s an anti vaxer, I’m a I take PEDs so if you wanna keep take vaccines who am I but I won’t be in line with you
FoX is MSM and far from considered as an alternative source.
Regardless tons of crap happening that's only seen if you know where to look.

FoX is MSM and far from considered as an alternative source.
Regardless tons of crap happening that's only seen if you know where to look.
Agreed but if it’s Fox or the others I’m going there. I prefer Tim Pool and Crowder for content as well as Ben Shapiro and Jordan Peterson but still not news we’ll Pool is but. I don’t dig caller or DW for some reason

My best friend had it triggered from Covid. He was hospitalized for a month or two. He was sent home with some lingering weakness, pretty much back to normal now. Sounds lucky from the stories here.
I ended up getting Covid for the first time 2 weeks ago and I was very lucky it did not trigger a second bout of GBS

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131