over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gear legal in France and territories?

dopiata

Registered
Is gear legal in France and its territories? Example, if I go to St Maarten ... and drive to the french side ... can I walk into a pharm and get some T? Would I need a french doctor and a script? And does the pharm have this? Thanks.

Dunno about St Maarten but in France they'll take you in as if you were Escobar.

I've been to St. Martin a bunch of times (3 times in just the last year) but never tried to get gear. I did put a reference in for a friend of mine down there so my guess is no, it's not legal. Good question however. You'll have a hard time just finding a decent gym let alone gear. It seems like no one lifts there. You can try PMing my friend Tess66 over at Alinboard as he is a resident of St Martin.

Last edited:
Absolutely NOT legal.

And no doc will write you a script for test unless you're 60 :cool:

Yea, my buddy lives in St Maarten on the Dutch side in Beacon Hill. I asked about the Dutch side and it is illegal. And it appears the French side is too. I was curious on one thing ... you can ship some forms of Vet meds to outside countries. I am not sure how these are regulated there. Example, call up a vet pharm in Canada ... you do not need a script if you ship to St Maarten ... and go pick up my dbol. I would rather buy the raw powder, and just make it myself. But am scared to hell about shipping in the US. After Vic got hit ... and a few others I just went under ground or with a HRT guy.

Is gear legal in France and its territories? Example, if I go to St Maarten ... and drive to the french side ... can I walk into a pharm and get some T? Would I need a french doctor and a script? And does the pharm have this? Thanks.

Are you joking?:confused:

Even creatine is banned in France cause some DUMB "Scientists" report...

Read this:

**broken link removed**

.........................................................................................

Distorted Report by French "Scientists" Claims Creatine Causes Cancer.

Is it safe? Does it increase the risk of cancer? Does it cause kidney problems?

By Paul Cribb B.H.Sci.HMS.Honors. Exercise Physiologist

shock wave went right through the international sporting and athletic community on January 23rd 2001, when the Agencies Francaise de Securite Sanitaire des Aliment (AFSSA), (French Agency for Medical Security for Food) commissioned by the French government, issued it's report on the safety and effectiveness of the supplement creatine monohydrate. Not only did the French report state that creatine as a supplement is ineffective, but that it also increases the risk of cancer. As usual, without bothering to check the facts the media ran with it better than Emmit Smith 30 yards out, ever could.....

And this:

**broken link removed**

French Agency Raises Cancer Concerns About Popular Supplement

PARIS, Jan 24 (Reuters) - Creatine, a dietary supplement used by many athletes to increase muscle bulk, could lead to cancer, a French government agency said on Wednesday.

The French Agency of Medical Security for Food (AFSSA) said in a report published on its Internet site that the use of creatine "constitutes a risk that has not been sufficiently evaluated, particularly in the long term."

The report said there is a "potential carcinogenic risk" for users of the product, which is sold over the counter in many countries and is not banned by the International Olympic Committee (IOC). It is often described as a "legal steroid."

The AFSSA report quoted epidemiologic studies that showed creatine causing "digestive, muscular and cardiovascular problems."

The report also said the use of creatine should be regarded "as contrary to the rules, spirit and significance of sport" and suggested consideration should be given to it being added to the list of banned products.

Former French rugby coach Pierre Berbizier created a storm last month when he said the use of creatine was common in the French championship.

The dietary supplement has been used by many leading sports people, including French tennis player Mary Pierce and baseball player Mark McGwire.

The sale of creatine is banned in France, however, and it is also banned by the French Rugby Union.

NOTE FROM CANCERPAGE:
Creatine is available for sale in the US and is not regulated by the FDA.
..........................................................................................

Any more question about AAS in france? :rolleyes:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly