over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gen Z and Millenial Guys Love Their Steroids

Poll of women taken, not sure the age but older than teens. The dad bod is the most desired.

"In the survey women stated they would prefer a man with a Dad-bod over a gym beefcake, citing cuddliness and a lack of vanity amongst the reasons why. When dating a woman, stressing about what to eat and worrying about when you fit in your next gym session is not attractive. Although a Dad-Bod may not be the ideal body goal for most men, if you have one, you may as well flaunt it. So gentlemen, wear it with confidence, showcasing your enjoyment of the good life. After all, steamed broccoli and staying in does not a gentlemen make."

What women say and what do they do is two different things :) Of course there are women who really don't care that much - as long as he compensates in other areas, mind you - but the primal instinct is still there, no matter what, and women who aren't used to paying attention to those things suddenly do. They can't help it.

Poll of women taken, not sure the age but older than teens. The dad bod is the most desired.

"In the survey women stated they would prefer a man with a Dad-bod over a gym beefcake, citing cuddliness and a lack of vanity amongst the reasons why. When dating a woman, stressing about what to eat and worrying about when you fit in your next gym session is not attractive. Although a Dad-Bod may not be the ideal body goal for most men, if you have one, you may as well flaunt it. So gentlemen, wear it with confidence, showcasing your enjoyment of the good life. After all, steamed broccoli and staying in does not a gentlemen make."

A study I saw a while back showed women didn't want to be in a relationship bodybuilders as they though it would be to easy for them to cheat compared to the average guy. And women thought that it would be to difficult to stay in great shape for the BBer and they could get away with doing less with the average guy.

Correct, but that's also why they often see bodybuilders as a challenge. It elevates her status to her friends if yall hook up, because she wants them to want to fuck you, too. I've gotten the “obsession about food“, especially from my most recent ex, and I'm honestly not sure how right she might be about it lol. Anyway, a lot of women view that as unsustainable, even if you're telling them you're not worried about what they eat, etc.

I think most men think they know what women want, but they don't have a clue. I believe I was wrong. It seemed like even back in the 90s, the bigger I grew the less attention I got from women. I didn't do bodybuilding though to impress women so I never really cared. It was more for me. I think a lot of bodybuilders assume that if they see themselves as looking good that women do too. Most of the compliments I used to get were from other guys. Sometimes the guys would be with their girlfriend and would come up to chat with me, while the girlfriend just stood there. I never got huge either, only about 240 lbs lean at 6 foot.

Most of the young guys I see around here that are popular with the girls are skinny and not buff at all. Big muscles seem to be a turn off to those that are high school and college age. That seems to be the direction things are going. The whole metrosexual thing.

Even looking at bodybuilding you see it isn't very popular and categories like physique are taking off big time. Girls look for a nice set of abs and a handsome face.

I view it this way: Steroids and having a bodybuilding physique will make you less popular and attractive with most women on average. But it will make you much more attractive to a small subset of women, and this subset of women seem to frequently exhibit two characteristics: 1. they are hotter than average, 2. they aggressively pursue dudes with good physiques. Like it or not, being jacked is still a very good strategy for getting girls, which somehow hurts the feelings of many bodybuilders who view themselves as somehow superior to guys on AAS to get girls. Like damn, people have done way more monstrous things to themselves in others in pursuit of the awful drug that is pussy. Messing up your hormones for life for something you're not that serious about is pretty tame in comparison.

I can show you a lot of skinny guys, even some handsome ones, that struggle with the ladies. But have you ever met a guy who looks like he could at least not look out of place at a local bbing/men's physique show who similarly struggled? Me neither...even if he's like 5'4.

I view it this way: Steroids and having a bodybuilding physique will make you less popular and attractive with most women on average. But it will make you much more attractive to a small subset of women, and this subset of women seem to frequently exhibit two characteristics: 1. they are hotter than average, 2. they aggressively pursue dudes with good physiques. Like it or not, being jacked is still a very good strategy for getting girls, which somehow hurts the feelings of many bodybuilders who view themselves as somehow superior to guys on AAS to get girls. Like damn, people have done way more monstrous things to themselves in others in pursuit of the awful drug that is pussy. Messing up your hormones for life for something you're not that serious about is pretty tame in comparison.

I can show you a lot of skinny guys, even some handsome ones, that struggle with the ladies. But have you ever met a guy who looks like he could at least not look out of place at a local bbing/men's physique show who similarly struggled? Me neither...even if he's like 5'4.
I agree about the small subset of women that prefer the look. I think the one physical attribute that attracts women the most is an attractive face. If a guy is jacked and built really well but has an "ugly" face, he is going to struggle. I think it comes down to the face more. For a lot of women it is the personality that is most important if they are choosing a mate to be with rather than just a one night stand.

Overall through recent decades, skinnier/regular built guys are more in vogue with the majority of women.

Some people have built their careers off of using steroids which facilitated them being able to discover their potential (example: bodybuilders). While capitalism still exists, there is still meritocracy and what you can produce largely determines your value in the business world. However, in Western culture, your appearance has been proven to impact your income, the way you are perceived, and the way you are treated. To dismiss steroids or plastic surgery for vanity purposes can hold people back.
This is huge too... it's actually quite alarming just how much height and appearance can affect life outcomes and social interactions, even in contexts where they should be irrelevant, just because of subconscious biases.
I agree about the small subset of women that prefer the look. I think the one physical attribute that attracts women the most is an attractive face. If a guy is jacked and built really well but has an "ugly" face, he is going to struggle. I think it comes down to the face more. For a lot of women it is the personality that is most important if they are choosing a mate to be with rather than just a one night stand.

Overall through recent decades, skinnier/regular built guys are more in vogue with the majority of women.
Definitely this too. Face and height dominate all other traits. 5'10 235 jacked dude with 6/10 face loses to 6'1 175lb skinnyfat with an 8/10 face to the vast majority of women except those who desire the bodybuilder look.

This is huge too... it's actually quite alarming just how much height and appearance can affect life outcomes and social interactions, even in contexts where they should be irrelevant, just because of subconscious biases.

Definitely this too. Face and height dominate all other traits. 5'10 235 jacked dude with 6/10 face loses to 6'1 175lb skinnyfat with an 8/10 face to the vast majority of women except those who desire the bodybuilder look.
I was seeing a lot of polls where height was in the top 3 things that attracted women to men. My female neighbor next door is about 6 foot tall, same as me, as she was telling me how she would never date a guy shorter than her. Her husband is 6 foot 5. Overall women like a man to be taller than them.

Of course its true about the face for both men and women. We want a partner who is at least decent to look at when were talking to them, go out in public with them

Bonus points for good and/or great facial features

obviously its not everything , it is a plus

I was seeing a lot of polls where height was in the top 3 things that attracted women to men. My female neighbor next door is about 6 foot tall, same as me, as she was telling me how she would never date a guy shorter than her. Her husband is 6 foot 5. Overall women like a man to be taller than them.

Hey I'm short, be like me... Don't hang out with guys taller than you... Lol. I'm 5'7“, it's never really been an obvious issue (but if I told you I wouldn't mind a few more inches, I'd be a liar), I've always been told that women are fine with it as, as long as the guy isn't shorter or smaller. But yea, women will always prefer the taller, regardless. I think it's a security thing for them, one reason some are attracted to muscles.

That's one thing that sucks, you can fix everything but can't fix your height.

I'm 6'1 and I have a lot of friends/relatives with small man syndrome and I feel for them, I would be pissed too.

But then again you have 300lb land whales saying they won't date a guy unless they are 6ft tall. So stupid, they don't even realize they are just cum dumpsters....

I won't lie, I see guys all the time with small man complex and I genuinely feel for them. The ones that always step out of those huge, lifted, brand new trucks that are probably $75k lol. The less height bothers you, the less it bothers other people. Act like a little Napoleon fucker and expect to get treated like one.

Hey I'm short, be like me... Don't hang out with guys taller than you... Lol. I'm 5'7“, it's never really been an obvious issue (but if I told you I wouldn't mind a few more inches, I'd be a liar), I've always been told that women are fine with it as, as long as the guy isn't shorter or smaller. But yea, women will always prefer the taller, regardless. I think it's a security thing for them, one reason some are attracted to muscles.
I agree. I think as long as the lady is shorter than the man. The neighbor I was speaking about earlier told me how much it sucked in college and high school because she didn't have that many guys to chose from to date. That was back in the 80s too and people were shorter then. Kids at the high school now are all taller than me and im 6 foot.

I won't lie, I see guys all the time with small man complex and I genuinely feel for them. The ones that always step out of those huge, lifted, brand new trucks that are probably $75k lol. The less height bothers you, the less it bothers other people. Act like a little Napoleon fucker and expect to get treated like one.

I see that sometimes but with the people I know it's more about they always have to try and prove themselves looking for confrontation or they have this super inflated ego where they always have to be the best at everything and you can't even joke with them or they flip out but then they will crack jokes on you non stop to make themselves feel better.

I have a friend who is really short but good looking and in really good shape so he pulls a lot of chicks, chicks don't see him as threat so they are always down it's almost like a social experiment watching the way girls act towards him. Well every fucken guy whenever we go out wants to step up to him because of this, it happens without fail he's always a target it's almost comical. To the point where nobody wants him to come when we do things because there will always be a problem. He's actually pretty easy going but does have some small man syndrome and can't ever let it go when someone messes with him, also doesn't help that if he sniffs alcohol his brain leaves his body pretty much, super annoying.

But I have a relative who is the reverse, he's about 6'4 and big, more fat but hides it well....big nonetheless. So he always has to jump in the middle of things thinking his size will make people back down, of course this being Detroit nobody ever backs down and I've had to "hold" him back more times than I can care to remember. It's all fake the though, the guy is a giant pussy probably never punched anyone in his life he just thinks because of his size it's who he has to be. I guess that's big man syndrome....haha!

I agree. I think as long as the lady is shorter than the man. The neighbor I was speaking about earlier told me how much it sucked in college and high school because she didn't have that many guys to chose from to date. That was back in the 80s too and people were shorter then. Kids at the high school now are all taller than me and im 6 foot.

She cute?

She cute?
Yeah, shes 50 like me and still in good shape. I think she played basketball or volleyball. She is an attractive lady. Not a 10, but not many are!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws