over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gen Z and Millenial Guys Love Their Steroids

Personally I think how lean you are is what women care about. At least in my experience I'm treated completely differently at 10-12% bf versus 15-17%. Maybe women say they want a guy with a dad bod, but I'm not buying it.

I think most men think they know what women want, but they don't have a clue. I believe I was wrong. It seemed like even back in the 90s, the bigger I grew the less attention I got from women. I didn't do bodybuilding though to impress women so I never really cared. It was more for me. I think a lot of bodybuilders assume that if they see themselves as looking good that women do too. Most of the compliments I used to get were from other guys. Sometimes the guys would be with their girlfriend and would come up to chat with me, while the girlfriend just stood there. I never got huge either, only about 240 lbs lean at 6 foot.

Yeah the bodybuilder-physique definitely attracts more gay men than it does straight women. What I've also found to be the case is that still a lot of women want a bodybuilder-body but only for the sex, not for a meaningful relationship. Please note that I'm talking in general here and based on my 15+ years of personal experience. I'm not saying all you straight bodybuilders are fucked because there are still enough straight women left who actually like a well built physique. But in general? No, at least not over here in Europe :)

But as maldorf said and he is old and wise enough to know what he's talking about: if you're doing this for the women you're doing it for the wrong reason.

I just love being muscular. I also feel good with myself. Never give a single fuck what other people think about me. I am honest decent dude always with good intentions with sense of humour. If that is not good then girls can go and fuck themselves. 😁 I a never struggled with ladies. I also was never one night stand type of guy more Kind of serious relationship type. No wonder I ended married 😁 Always knew that was in my cards.

Different women like different guys. I've definitely noticed that even though women say they don't care about muscles, they certainly start to after experiencing it. Then they're the ones who want to always offer a rub or feel the veins in your arms with their finger. Sure, women don't care about a dad bod when your bank account is stacked, but if you're broke with a stacked chest, either expect a lot of gay men (becoming the bane of my existence), superficial women who already have a (rich) dad bod who works too much and won't fuck them, or they're just genuinely attracted to guys with muscles. I've noticed smaller girls like bigger guys, though. A protection thing, I'm assuming.

But if you're a decent looking guy with a nice build who isn't a broke ass, you're not going to have much trouble with women.

I do remember having some of the older female teachers where I taught asking me if they could feel my arms. The older ladies seemed to like muscles more than the younger. I was about 32 years old and the older women were about 50. Girls right out of college back then didn't seem to care. That was in 2002. I think its grown even more so, from what I can see in high school kids. I could be wrong. My girls are 16 an 17 years old and the both think big muscles are gross. I've asked female students and majority prefer thin guys.

I do remember having some of the older female teachers where I taught asking me if they could feel my arms. The older ladies seemed to like muscles more than the younger. I was about 32 years old and the older women were about 50. Girls right out of college back then didn't seem to care. That was in 2002. I think its grown even more so, from what I can see in high school kids. I could be wrong. My girls are 16 an 17 years old and the both think big muscles are gross. I've asked female students and majority prefer thin guys.
Are you trying to get fired lol

Are you trying to get fired lol
Lol. The other teachers came to me and it was only a few times, kinda embarrassing. Asked some female students what kind of boys were most popular during non instructional time, done as a group discussion. I like sociology a bit.

I guess depends how big "big muscles" talking about but for me anyways I've noticed a direct correlation with the more ripped/bigger I am easier it is with girls. It's quite shocking how differently people treat you from super out of shape to in shape... From talking to a lot of them, those who say jacked guys are gross after a bit of digging they usually end up saying something like "well I just didn't think a guy like you would be interested so I never go for muscle guys blah blah" more of an insecurity thing than them not actually like it. I've heard the same thing with one saying something like you were wearing a nice 3 piece suit, I didn't think you'd be interested in a simple girl like me blah blah, just insecurities for the most part.

Now if were talking about 300 pound olympia muscle, than yeah I can see the average chick not liking that, but a ripped muscular to very muscular always seems to be in demand. I've had a ton of girls tell me there not interested or care about a guy being ripped but when I take off my shirt for the deed they seem pretty excited about it, I've had a few "friends" I've known for years and that have seen me through all kinds of shapes, and when ripped/big I can see how excited they are about it. Now might just be the girls I'm seeing but seems to be the norm..

EDIT: edit just to say wasn't taking a dig at your girls, was just talking general experience, I'm sure lots of girls aren't interested in muscle guys and are completely secure with themselves, just the ones I've met the above scenario always popped up when they said things like that.

I know there is still interest in guys with muscle but I think if you compare today 2020 with 1980s when I was in high school, I'd say the preference has shifted more to a regular guy build. Fit guy that is lean. 6 foot lean and 180 lbs type of guy. Just my impression. I can remember I got a lot of attention in high school when I built myself up from 135 to 180 at graduation. Girls were calling me at home asking me out on dates.

Students have been coddled for so long in schools now, and I think that has affected the latest generations. I can say for sure that the grade inflation these days is worse than ever. Kids don't have to work as hard as they used to. At the high school here most of them never even take notes in class. The teacher hands out notes that are already printed out and the students just have to fill in the blanks. That's how some are.

Funny you mention video games, a lot of them these days are quite a lot easier than the old school games.
I'm a public school teacher, and I endorse this message "M2M 2020"

I'm a public school teacher, and I endorse this message "M2M 2020"
Even back in 97 when I was teaching I got counseled by my boss the principal that low grades ruin a teacher's career. The high school I was teaching at was really into football. The school's identity seemed really tied to their football record. They had won state something like 6 years out of the past 10, always at the top. I had several players that were ineligible to play because their grades were too low in my science class.

Another school I was at, a lot of the kids would try to get into the other biology class because my class had a reputation of being harder.

It seems to have gotten even easier these days.

Even back in 97 when I was teaching I got counseled by my boss the principal that low grades ruin a teacher's career. The high school I was teaching at was really into football. The school's identity seemed really tied to their football record. They had won state something like 6 years out of the past 10, always at the top. I had several players that were ineligible to play because their grades were too low in my science class.

Another school I was at, a lot of the kids would try to get into the other biology class because my class had a reputation of being harder.

It seems to have gotten even easier these days.

While I don’t have any teaching expierence I can see what you’re saying 100%. My high school was a college prep school, it was hard, I was in some advanced program which kicked my ass but my last semester when I had already got into the college I wanted I said fuck it and left that program for a bunch of blow of classes. Well even the blow off classes weren’t easy, you still had to have some amount of intelligence to pass them.

I know some young kids now who go to my same high school and I have no clue how they are even allowed to walk through the door. Their lack of intelligence is alarming, like real something is wrong here alarming. 16 year old kid straight A student apparently, he asked me a couple weeks ago why the government couldn’t just print more money for everyone and if world war 2 actually happened. They were such stupid questions I didn’t even know how to answer them, this is not a toddler this is a high school kid about to graduate and start contributing to society.....🤦🏻‍♂️

I always said to myself even though my education ended up being worthless as far as my field of work it definitely feels good to be intelligent, that goes a long way and is worth something. The only thing it seems kids get out of school now is political brainwashing and hot so skate by and concentrate on meaningless things. They’re all “special” now...

I won't lie, I see guys all the time with small man complex and I genuinely feel for them. The ones that always step out of those huge, lifted, brand new trucks that are probably $75k lol. The less height bothers you, the less it bothers other people. Act like a little Napoleon fucker and expect to get treated like one.
Lmao I’m a roofing contractor and you just described about 75% of the guys at my company. Weird thing is half of them don’t even workout regularly but still stay on anavar and hgh year round.

Lmao I’m a roofing contractor and you just described about 75% of the guys at my company. Weird thing is half of them don’t even workout regularly but still stay on anavar and hgh year round.
Hi Ds3317...Did you ask those guys why they take anavar and high year round? Do they look like they at least work out?
Take care.
MS

Different women like different guys. I've definitely noticed that even though women say they don't care about muscles, they certainly start to after experiencing it. Then they're the ones who want to always offer a rub or feel the veins in your arms with their finger. Sure, women don't care about a dad bod when your bank account is stacked, but if you're broke with a stacked chest, either expect a lot of gay men (becoming the bane of my existence), superficial women who already have a (rich) dad bod who works too much and won't fuck them, or they're just genuinely attracted to guys with muscles. I've noticed smaller girls like bigger guys, though. A protection thing, I'm assuming.

But if you're a decent looking guy with a nice build who isn't a broke ass, you're not going to have much trouble with women.

Are you implying I'm broke? :ROFLMAO:

I know there is still interest in guys with muscle but I think if you compare today 2020 with 1980s when I was in high school, I'd say the preference has shifted more to a regular guy build. Fit guy that is lean. 6 foot lean and 180 lbs type of guy. Just my impression. I can remember I got a lot of attention in high school when I built myself up from 135 to 180 at graduation. Girls were calling me at home asking me out on dates.

If I had been 180 in high school, I may have got more attention. That was actually on the big side for high school back then. I was only 135, 5' 10", no attention whatsoever. I still have to wonder how much the preference has really changed according to geographical area. For example, I remember going to a conference in Boston a couple years back, and I went to eat at the food court in the mall at Copley Place. By far, it seemed like I was the most built person there. I wasn't big either, only 205 at the time (I sure wish I was 240!). There were a lot of people--and there's even a gym IN the mall! I didn't see a single huge guy come out of there. I thought it was really strange to see (at least for me). Contrast that with going to a mall food court where I live in Utah, and I can usually pick out quite a few people with physiques, both men and women. I'll almost always see someone far bigger than me. Maybe Utah is stuck in the past a bit? I don't know. Maybe if I saw the whole picture as you said earlier with an entire group of young kids at school I'd see thinner builds were preferred, but somehow, I think I would find less of that in Utah than say other places like Boston.

the millenials and etc like their steroids bc they are readily available and so is the information about them. before all this internet stuff i had no idea how to get steroids or i would have ALOT sooner. and i am far from a millenial.

as society evolves so does medicine, ie fat epidemic so now steroids and weightloss products are VERY popular and so is information about them. if there is a short cut and people find out about it they are going to take the short cut. i saw some commercial the other day for a weightloss product and its tag line was "finding a way to stop obsesity.." i chuckled. uh you dont need a product to fight obesity just stop eating so much shit food morons... unreal.

women SAY they dont prefer a well built lean guy bc they are afraid they couldnt keep em. seriously. i believe that whole heartedly. my wife has gained weight ever since we got married. i stayed EXACTLY the same weight but little softer. when i diet a bit and get lean for the summer she gets incredibly insecure. she prefers me out of shape so she feels better about herself. that is the ONLY reason why a woman would say they prefer dad bod. so they can feel better about being a fatass and letting their body go.
-F2S

women SAY they dont prefer a well built lean guy bc they are afraid they couldnt keep em. seriously. i believe that whole heartedly. my wife has gained weight ever since we got married. i stayed EXACTLY the same weight but little softer. when i diet a bit and get lean for the summer she gets incredibly insecure. she prefers me out of shape so she feels better about herself. that is the ONLY reason why a woman would say they prefer dad bod. so they can feel better about being a fatass and letting their body go.
-F2S

watch youtube videos interview females which they prefer

a few even say they want to be the center of attention and they couldnt with a tall, good looking in shape guy

it comes down to insecurity. In essence, women who do want a guy whos in shape, has higher self esteem, more confident, than a girl who doesnt

Go for the High Self Esteem females

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner